Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Author Topic: Could I have caused a break up?  (Read 2458 times)

Cloak

• View Profile
Could I have caused a break up?
« on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:31 pm »
Ok. So. I'm a21 male, and still a virgin. I had the opportunity to have sex before but the situations have never been right.
So I did a little something, a spell you might call it, in order to just speed up the process. I did the spell on the waning moon. I rarely do spell work, but when I do, things usually manifest around the full moon. So the full moon came, and nothing happened, expect I had a sex dream, which involved a friend who I've the biggest crush for the longest time.

I realized, that I wasn't ready, and the universe just tried to give all that it could. However, that certain friend who I dreamed of just broke up with her boyfriend now. Which is weird, because they were the best couple ever. I'm good friends with her boyfriend too, and they never seemed to have a problem.

Could it be that my constant crushing + that spell that I worked that one night could have cause them to break up? I feel like I subconsciously pushed that thought, even though I don't the result.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:11:20 pm by Cloak »

Tana

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Could I have caused a break up?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:41:06 pm »
Quote from: Cloak;6890

Could it be that my constant crushing + that spell that I worked that one night could have cause them to break up? I feel like I subconsciously pushed that thought, even though I don't the result.

OK I should ask you to write down the spell you did to be on the sure side of this, but... honest? Highly unlikely.

Only because we entertain a thought or have a secret wish/crush, things don't happen. Imagine the world, if it would! People dropping dead like flies all over on one side and on the other side folks pouncing on each other to.. y'a know what. ;)

No, really, unless you did a break up spell for them and focused a lot on it, I don't think your spell has got something to do with it.

To make people do things against their will or their nature, requires a lot more focus and oomph behind a spell, than just an underlying thought.
\'You had to repay, good or bad. There was more than one type of obligation.
That’s what people never really understood.….Things had to balance.
You couldn’t set out to be a good witch or a bad witch. It never worked out for long.
All you could try to be was a witch, as hard as you could.\'
Terry Pratchett \'Lords and Ladies\'

Confuzzled and proud. :p

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:15:29 pm »

It's not impossible, but I'd say it was highly unlikely unless the spell was specifically aimed at breaking them up.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Dark Midnight

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 02:14:06 am »
Ok. So. I'm a21 male, and still a virgin. I had the opportunity to have sex before but the situations have never been right.
So I did a little something, a spell you might call it, in order to just speed up the process. I did the spell on the waning moon. I rarely do spell work, but when I do, things usually manifest around the full moon. So the full moon came, and nothing happened, expect I had a sex dream, which involved a friend who I've the biggest crush for the longest time.

I realized, that I wasn't ready, and the universe just tried to give all that it could. However, that certain friend who I dreamed of just broke up with her boyfriend now. Which is weird, because they were the best couple ever. I'm good friends with her boyfriend too, and they never seemed to have a problem.

I doubt it very much. Unless you were using a spell to try to break them up, I don't see how you could.
"No matter how dark the fur, the bunny is still fluffy." (Melamphoros)
AKA Thundercougarfalconbird..... (Thanks Nyktipolos!)

Cloak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 03:47:52 am »

The spell was not targeted towards anyone. Everything just seems so related tough. Probably just coincidence.
Oh synchronicity. You sure are tricky.

MysticusLux

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 01:14:27 am »

It's highly unlikely as others have said.

Depending on the belief systems that people follow their take on it will vary . . .

I think that each person is entitled to their own agency (free will) and are responsible for their own actions and consequences. Sometimes spellwork or magical workings will take a life-form on their own and create their own outcome, depending on several factors . . . Even if it's not the outcome you intended.

In this case, especially since you pointed out that the spell was not targeted against any specific person, I think the breakup was more of a "agency" on their behalf not of yours and the workings which you did.

I would like to quote Tana, if I may . . .

Quote from: Tana
To make people do things against their will or their nature, requires a lot more focus and oomph behind a spell, than just an underlying thought.
[/FONT]

This advice is more than perfect in my opinion when it comes to considering how much needs to go behind a spell to create an outcome opposite of the individual's own desires. I personally would try not to do these kind of spells unless warranted and that is even less than a rare occasion.

I think yours was a matter of your desires and your workings to create an outcome for you and it just so happened that with their agency they created their own outcome which may appear as if it fell into the outcome of your working but didn't.

I would say don't stress about it. Let things be what they may and when the time is right you will know, even if the energies and workings that you have used assist in creating such outcome.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:17:16 am by MysticusLux »
MysticusLux

Sancta Maria, Sancte Michael, Sancte Thaddæe, Sancta Filumena, ora pro nobis.

Tags: