Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Cill Shift Schedule  (Read 120871 times)

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Cill Shift Schedule
« on: July 02, 2011, 01:27:59 pm »
Hello everyone, and welcome to the shiny new board!

This thread is for discussing the shift schedule and Group Keepings. Traditionally, we have also used this thread for casually checking in and letting the cill know that we're still keeping, when life prevents us from being active here otherwise.

Shifts begin at sunset, local time, on the date posted until sunset the following day. Therefore, my next shift (from the cycle reposted below) will begin at sunset on July 8th, and end at sunset, July 9th.

The schedule can be found in a number of places: here, of course; the Google Calendar; and the new Cill calendar on TC. To access it, click on 'Calendar' in the navigation at the top of the board (it's in the row beginning with 'New Posts'). This will load the default calendar. Towards the right side of the screen you will see 'Calendar Picker'; click on that and select 'Cauldron Cill'. The current shift will also show in "Today's Events" in the statistics portion on the main page, located at the bottom below the forum.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

And without further ado, a repost of the current cycle:

Cauldron Cill Roster
Jul 1 - Jul 20

01. Jul 1: Mattie
02. Jul 2: JuniperMorgan
03. Jul 3: Ali
04. Jul 4: MadHouseWitch
05. Jul 5: Garnet
06. Jul 6: Mandrina
07. Jul 7: Karen
08. Jul 8: Juni
09. Jul 9: folksymama, Fauna
10. Jul 10: Finn
11. Jul 11: darkwhispersdale, Nykti
12. Jul 12: Sunflower, Liadine
13. Jul 13: Morag
14. Jul 14: Ellen
15. Jul 15: Sammi, Rocquelaire
16. Jul 16: Caroline
17. Jul 17: Collinsky, Gillyflower
18. Jul 18: Sarah
19. Jul 19: Aster Breo, Kellyann
20. Jul 20: The Lady
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 02:35:05 pm by Juni »
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

Micheál

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Alexandrian Wicca, Gaelic Polytheism
Re: Cill Shift Schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 12:32:17 pm »
Quote from: Juni;277

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings all, nice to be here! Just chiming in to get my feet wet, and make enquiries in regards to the schedule. I should actually be getting a fortnight off of work for the July holidays starting the 11nth, so looking at the schedule, any of the upcoming days after the last assigned could work for me :) I didn't know if I should book away, or give it a run by first?

Beannachtaí
Semper Fidelis

dragonfaerie

• Master Member
  • Priestess of Caffeina
    • View Profile
    • Soylent Purple
  • Religion: Wicca & Druidry
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:48 pm »
Quote from: Juni;277

Cauldron Cill Roster
Jul 1 - Jul 20

I've been all out of organized since I got sick last month, but I had the distinct feeling earlier that I was either on shift or about to go on shift.... funny... enough... *looks around nervously*

Karen

SunflowerP

• Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:32:48 am »
Cauldron Cill Roster
Jul 21 - Aug 9

01. Jul 21: Mattie
02. Jul 22: JuniperMorgan
03. Jul 23: Ali
04. Jul 24: MadHouseWitch*, Micheál
05. Jul 25: Garnet
06. Jul 26: Mandrina*
07. Jul 27: Karen
08. Jul 28: Juni
09. Jul 29: folksymama*, Fauna*
10. Jul 30: Finn
11. Jul 31: darkwhispersdale*, Nykti
12. Aug 1: Sunflower, Liadine*
13. Aug 2: Morag
14. Aug 3: Ellen
15. Aug 4: Sammi*, Rocquelaire
16. Aug 5: Caroline*
17. Aug 6: Collinsky*, Chatelaine (Gillyflower)
18. Aug 7: Sarah*
19. Aug 8: Aster Breo*, Kelly Ann*
20. Aug 9: The Lady

Some Cill members have signed up here on the new board, but haven't checked in to the Cill check-in thread:
Aster Breo (but you've posted elsewhere in the SIG, so I'll let it go this time:D)
Caroline
Collinsky
Kelly Ann
Mandrina
If you are one of these people, please check in so we can keep track of who's here and who's not.

Some Cill members don't seem to have made it to the new board yet, or if they have, they've chosen a new username and I can't recognize them:
darkwhispersdale
Fauna
folksymama
Liadine
MadHouseWitch
Sammi
Sarah (aka Figment99)
If you are one of these people and are here under a different username, please let us know!  And, yep, check in.
And for those of you who are sharing a shift, or who want to change shifts, these are the ones most likely (but not certain) to be up for grabs - let me know if you're interested.

This cycle includes August Eve - Lughnasadh/Lammas in the northern hemisphere, Imbolc/Brigidfeast/etc in the southern.  By Cauldron Cill tradition (and it still tickles me pink to be able to say that!), Group Keeping will be from sunset on 31 Jul to sunset on 2 Aug.

And finally, welcome to our newest Flamekeeper, Micheál (formerly UlsterYank)!  Micheál, I've put you on the 4th shift, because that's the first-occurring shift for which the person on it hasn't made it to the new board.  That just misses your holiday period, unless I've miscalculated; if you feel you need a different slot, let me know.  I doubt you'll need to book away to keep your shifts, though - we're not very traditional; we keep our shifts while carrying on with the demands of life rather than devoting that time exclusively to, well, devotions, and don't require an overnight vigil.  I should emphasize that this is a temporary placement; I may need to move you for the next cycle - I was hoping to see more people check in by now, but they haven't.

Juni, I'll get the TC calendar (tomorrow, since it's late); I'll still need you to handle the Google calendar.

Sunflower
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 06:36:22 am by SunflowerP »
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 09:44:53 am »
Quote from: SunflowerP;4502
And finally, welcome to our newest Flamekeeper, Micheál (formerly UlsterYank)!

Welcome to the cill, Micheál! :)

Juni, I'll get the TC calendar (tomorrow, since it's late); I'll still need you to handle the Google calendar.

It's all set.
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

Micheál

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 12:22:25 pm »

And finally, welcome to our newest Flamekeeper, Micheál (formerly UlsterYank)!  Micheál, I've put you on the 4th shift, because that's the first-occurring shift for which the person on it hasn't made it to the new board.  That just misses your holiday period, unless I've miscalculated; if you feel you need a different slot, let me know.  I doubt you'll need to book away to keep your shifts, though - we're not very traditional; we keep our shifts while carrying on with the demands of life rather than devoting that time exclusively to, well, devotions, and don't require an overnight vigil.  I should emphasize that this is a temporary placement; I may need to move you for the next cycle - I was hoping to see more people check in by now, but they haven't.
Many thanks for the welcomes :D
That works out great, and I'm easy, so if you need to move me for whatever reason, that's no probs at all. Good to be here!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:23:08 pm by Micheál »
Semper Fidelis

rocquelaire

• Staff
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Gaelic Polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Cill Shift Schedule
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 03:21:32 pm »
Quote from: Micheál;4561
That works out great, and I'm easy, so if you need to move me for whatever reason, that's no probs at all. Good to be here!

Welcome to the Cill :D

JuniperMorgan

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://courtneygalloway.wordpress.com/
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 06:05:17 pm »

Welcome Micheál!  I've enjoyed reading some of your posts and look forward to more. :)

JM
You can also find my ramblings at my blog although I\'m not the best at regular updates.  I\'m working on fixing that. Or look for me on FB here or Google+ here. :)

Micheál

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 06:25:13 pm »
Quote from: JuniperMorgan;4616
Welcome Micheál!  

Thanks again everyone! Looking forward to serving in the Cill :D
Semper Fidelis

Chatelaine

• Staff
  • Metaphors be with you.
    • View Profile
    • Are We There Yet?
  • Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christian
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 06:41:18 pm »

Have another, then. ;) Welcome and enjoy!
'You created us restless, O Lord, and we find no rest until we rest in You.'
~St Augustine~
Whole blog o' nonsense: Are We There Yet?

Nyktipolos

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 03:49:00 am »
Cauldron Cill Roster
Jul 21 - Aug 9

11. Jul 31: darkwhispersdale*, Nykti

This cycle includes August Eve - Lughnasadh/Lammas in the northern hemisphere, Imbolc/Brigidfeast/etc in the southern.  By Cauldron Cill tradition (and it still tickles me pink to be able to say that!), Group Keeping will be from sunset on 31 Jul to sunset on 2 Aug.

So uh... you guys have totally got my shift, right? XD

Well uh, this will certainly be interesting. I've always been curious to hear what people do on these group shifts for holidays. Maybe that would be a good topic starter. Hmm.
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams
On the Rivers

SunflowerP

• Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
Cill Shift Schedule
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 07:20:47 pm »
I'm rather late getting this up, but I was hoping for (and got! though not everyone) more check-ins.

Cauldron Cill Roster
Aug 10 - Aug 29

01. Aug 10: Mattie
02. Aug 11: JuniperMorgan
03. Aug 12: Ali
04. Aug 13: MadHouseWitch
05. Aug 14: Garnet
06. Aug 15: Mandrina*
07. Aug 16: Karen
08. Aug 17: Juni
09. Aug 18: folksymama*, Fauna*, Micheál
10. Aug 19: Finn
11. Aug 20: darkwhispersdale, Nykti
12. Aug 21: Sunflower, Liadine
13. Aug 22: Morag
14. Aug 23: Ellen
15. Aug 24: Sammi*, Rocquelaire
16. Aug 25: Caroline*
17. Aug 26: Collinsky*, Chatelaine (Gillyflower)
18. Aug 27:
19. Aug 28: Aster Breo*, Kelly Ann
20. Aug 29: The Lady

Some Cill members have signed up here on the new board, but haven't checked in to the Cill check-in thread, nor posted elsewhere in the SIG:
Caroline
Collinsky
Mandrina
If you are one of these people, please check in so we can keep track of who's here and who's not.

Some Cill members don't seem to have made it to the new board yet, or if they have, they've chosen a new username and I can't recognize them:
Fauna
folksymama
Sammi
If you are one of these people and are here under a different username, please let us know!  And, yep, check in.
And for those of you who are sharing a shift, or who want to change shifts, these are the ones most likely (but not certain) to be up for grabs - let me know if you're interested.  The empty slot on the 18th shift was formerly held by Sarah, who has had to stop keeping - she's hoping she'll be able to resume someday, but that's now definitely an untended shift, and certainly up for grabs.

And, thank you for your service with the Cill, Sarah!

Micheál, I've put you on the 4th shift, because that's the first-occurring shift for which the person on it hasn't made it to the new board....  I should emphasize that this is a temporary placement; I may need to move you for the next cycle - I was hoping to see more people check in by now, but they haven't.

And that's exactly what I have done.  Since neither folksymama nor Fauna have appeared on the new board at all, for this cycle I've put you on their shift the 9th.

Chatelaine, if no one claims the 18th shift before it comes up, would you be willing to cover it (by doing your keeping one day later than you normally would) this cycle?  Or, of course, if you'd like to keep it permanently, that'd be fine (though if one of the other doubled-up people wants it, I'll give priority to those who've been in the Cill longer, if they speak up before then).

And, Juni, this cycle I'll ask if you'll handle updating the TC calendar as well as the Google one - I'm using the lightweight style until I get my 'puter upgraded, because VBulletin beats up on my browsers otherwise, so I don't have full functionality.  If you can't, let me know, because I can switch over for long enough to handle that if you really need me to.  Don't bother with the "recurs every 20 days" part, just do it the way you did before - I've decided that the "recurring event" function doesn't actually cause the event to recur on the calendar, it just puts a note about it into the event details , so it doesn't do anything really useful for us, while making it much harder to update the calendar (and forcing us to choose an o'clock start time, which is meaningless for us).

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 07:30:06 pm »
Quote from: SunflowerP;11815
And, Juni, this cycle I'll ask if you'll handle updating the TC calendar as well as the Google one -

On it! :)

Chatelaine

• Staff
  • Metaphors be with you.
    • View Profile
    • Are We There Yet?
  • Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christian
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 09:28:18 am »

Chatelaine, if no one claims the 18th shift before it comes up, would you be willing to cover it (by doing your keeping one day later than you normally would) this cycle?  Or, of course, if you'd like to keep it permanently, that'd be fine (though if one of the other doubled-up people wants it, I'll give priority to those who've been in the Cill longer, if they speak up before then).

If no one more senior wants the 18th, I have no issue covering it.
'You created us restless, O Lord, and we find no rest until we rest in You.'
~St Augustine~
Whole blog o' nonsense: Are We There Yet?

Micheál

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 03:53:26 pm »

And that's exactly what I have done.  Since neither folksymama nor Fauna have appeared on the new board at all, for this cycle I've put you on their shift the 9th.

No worries. That's cool with me ;)
Semper Fidelis

Tags: