Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Spells to help you feel safe?  (Read 2858 times)

Stone Temple Roses

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://blondwitch.wordpress.com/
Spells to help you feel safe?
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:04:34 pm »
The tdlr is that someone came into my apartment without my permission and stole something. I don't feel safe anymore. Aside from changing the locks (which is going to be done anyway) can someone recommend something I can do to help myself feel safer?

He didn\'t have a word for "home" but he knew it was something to be protected at all costs.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Spells to help you feel safe?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 10:18:46 pm »
Quote from: Stone Temple Roses;4981
The tdlr is that someone came into my apartment without my permission and stole something. I don't feel safe anymore. Aside from changing the locks (which is going to be done anyway) can someone recommend something I can do to help myself feel safer?

There are lots of questions but they might only serve to exacerbate your fears. Unless they wouldn't. Do you think it would make you feel better to write out the details? The person, the thing, the possible reason and the method, those things could be calming and focusing to write out, but if not, I understand.

I have felt very unsafe in my home at times due to humans. I've felt safer after using some specific herbs to sprinkle around the property while saying my little rhymes and sometimes an oil blend and stones. But I don't know what you have handy.

Fleabane is a common weed. There are several varieties that grow along roadsides. Long stems, with the flowers and all, have been cut and put outside in front of doorways and left there until long after they turn brown.  I don't know if anyone else has done this or if it is in any tradition, but I have learned it, and it has made me feel safer.

My words vary when I do any spell type of thing so I could not give you what I use; however, I just looked in the Grimoire provided here and there is a quick protection chant if it is words that you need.

I wish I could be more helpful. I hope that you feel safer soon.

Stone Temple Roses

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://blondwitch.wordpress.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:06:22 pm »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;5032
There are lots of questions but they might only serve to exacerbate your fears. Unless they wouldn't. Do you think it would make you feel better to write out the details? The person, the thing, the possible reason and the method, those things could be calming and focusing to write out, but if not, I understand.

I have felt very unsafe in my home at times due to humans. I've felt safer after using some specific herbs to sprinkle around the property while saying my little rhymes and sometimes an oil blend and stones. But I don't know what you have handy.

Fleabane is a common weed. There are several varieties that grow along roadsides. Long stems, with the flowers and all, have been cut and put outside in front of doorways and left there until long after they turn brown.  I don't know if anyone else has done this or if it is in any tradition, but I have learned it, and it has made me feel safer.

My words vary when I do any spell type of thing so I could not give you what I use; however, I just looked in the Grimoire provided here and there is a quick protection chant if it is words that you need.

I wish I could be more helpful. I hope that you feel safer soon.

I don't really mind getting into it. I live in what's suppose to be a secure building and when I got home only my door knob lock was done and not the dead bolt, and when I looked around I noticed that my medication was missing. We don't know who got in or how they got it but it's not the only incident of it. I told my super and he's calling the landlord tomorrow to have the locks on all the apartments changed.

I'm just looking for anything that might help bring back the feeling of safety. I think what bugs me most is that someone might actually have a key and can get into my apartment when ever they want.

I'm going to look into the Fleabane. I was wondering if sage smudging could help with this as well. I might write my own spell using several protective herbs and maybe a chant and stone. I was looking for suggestions to see what else might work.

He didn\'t have a word for "home" but he knew it was something to be protected at all costs.

Wood Rose

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 11:46:14 pm »
Quote from: Stone Temple Roses;4981

I have built a protective wall about my place with the intent that those not invited get a creeped out feeling. I do not know if it works but I do know it makes me feel better.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 09:00:58 pm »
Quote from: Stone Temple Roses;5047
I don't really mind getting into it. I live in what's suppose to be a secure building and when I got home only my door knob lock was done and not the dead bolt, and when I looked around I noticed that my medication was missing. We don't know who got in or how they got it but it's not the only incident of it. I told my super and he's calling the landlord tomorrow to have the locks on all the apartments changed.

That would make me feel unsafe too, and angry. I hope a report was filed with the police. And more, I hope you find a feeling of safety soon.

Tags: