Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Altair
[April 09, 2024, 09:29:08 am]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Jenett
[April 08, 2024, 09:09:39 pm]

Re: Eclipse Time, Everyone Panic! by Sefiru
[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Energy/prayers for a good friend and her newborn daughter  (Read 1516 times)

Michael

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Energy/prayers for a good friend and her newborn daughter
« on: August 16, 2012, 04:16:48 am »
Hello everybody! I don't plan to make a habit of taking advantage of the generous offer of energy from this great community,but in this case I feel a need.
A good friend of mine,Maddie gave birth to her first daughter last Friday;her name is Yarrow. I had my first chance to visit them today and though they seem in good health and high spirits,I felt something ominous about the both of them that I can't quite put my finger on. Now I may just be over-protective of a good friend,but I always listen to my intuition

They've been in my prayers for a while now,but anybody here who would be willing to send prayers/energy,include thoughts of them in your daily ritual,light a candle for them or whatever you prefer to do it would really go a long way putting my mind at ease. Again I hope it's just paranoia,but my intuition keeps nagging me that it's something more serious so I've made Maddie and Yarrow a good health charm and am asking the local pagan community basically the same as of this community.

Hoping all turns out well,but thank you all for any contributions you make to their health/safety.

Thanks again,and love to the whole Cauldron community -Michael

Liadine (dragonflyeyes)

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Energy/prayers for a good friend and her newborn daughter
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 05:16:11 am »
Quote from: Michael;69358
Hello everybody! I don't plan to make a habit of taking advantage of the generous offer of energy from this great community,but in this case I feel a need.

A little extra care never does any harm, especially with brand new little people. I'll keep them in my thoughts.
We owe it to each other to tell stories [Neil Gaiman]
night's a good herd [my religious tumblr]

Michael

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16:51 am »
Quote from: Liadine (dragonflyeyes);69361
A little extra care never does any harm, especially with brand new little people. I'll keep them in my thoughts.

Very true,and my most sincere gratitude to you. She has wanted a child for as long as I've known her (7-8 years at least) and we're all so happy her wish has been granted I would feel awful if anything happened and I hadn't at least made an effort to prevent it.

As I said maybe I'm over-protective as she's a good friend and the younger sister of an even more long-time friend. However that feeling in my gut of something being wrong/ominous/foreboding just keeps nagging me and intuition has yet to lie to me so I'm on full alert until I feel that danger pass.

Thanks again and keep the prayers/good energy flowing folks! With love&gratitude         -Michael

IceAngie

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she, her, hers
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:09:33 am »
Hoping all turns out well,but thank you all for any contributions you make to their health/safety.

They'll be in my thoughts.
Angeles/IceAngie/Selegna.

KittyVel

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 11:47:01 am »
A good friend of mine,Maddie gave birth to her first daughter last Friday;her name is Yarrow. I had my first chance to visit them today and though they seem in good health and high spirits,I felt something ominous about the both of them that I can't quite put my finger on. Now I may just be over-protective of a good friend,but I always listen to my intuition

They've been in my prayers for a while now,but anybody here who would be willing to send prayers/energy,include thoughts of them in your daily ritual,light a candle for them or whatever you prefer to do it would really go a long way putting my mind at ease. Again I hope it's just paranoia,but my intuition keeps nagging me that it's something more serious so I've made Maddie and Yarrow a good health charm and am asking the local pagan community basically the same as of this community.

Congratulations to your friend for the new baby!  I'll certainly keep them in my prayers and hope that they stay in good health.
<3 Rest in peace, Christiana. I love you so much, and I miss you like crazy already. At least you\'re not hurting anymore...May you ascend. <3

BandShe

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 06:32:06 pm »
I felt something ominous about the both of them that I can't quite put my finger on. Now I may just be over-protective of a good friend,but I always listen to my intuition

It's so great that you're such a thoughtful and caring friend. Your friend and her little Yarrow are in my prayers.

Tags: