Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Unclassifiable Weirdness looking for answers  (Read 11648 times)

Jeremy

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
looking for answers
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:35:42 am »
hi hi everyone im looking for some answers,

I have studied pagan ritual since i was a young man however i havent heard of this and have read about similar cases all over the country please read about this and please help im trying to figure out who and what is happening.

recently in november a cat was found killed with its innards removed, hearts and endtrails left in a lake, the cat as split lengthwise with the bottom half removed. this happened a second time recently same ritual cat split in half heart and lower half missing. reference look up friends forever cat rescue in auburn, California. this also happened in Texas and several other places around the country. My goal is to figure out the exact ritual being accomplished in an attempt to circumvent these ritualistic killings. perhaps there is a spiritual means to stopping this or if i could possibly understand what is being accomplished i could possibly predict the next ritual and stop it before it starts such as disrupting the ritual grounds/altar or casting a protective spell to ward off the animal sacrifices. anyway any help or prayers to protect any future victims would be welcome thank you
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 12:11:37 pm by SunflowerP »

PlaceboArtist

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: looking for answers
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 05:06:14 am »
Quote from: Jeremy;55504
hi hi everyone im looking for some answers,

I have studied pagan ritual since i was a young man however i havent heard of this and have read about similar cases all over the country please read about this and please help im trying to figure out who and what is happening.

recently in november a cat was found killed with its innards removed, hearts and endtrails left in a lake, the cat as split lengthwise with the bottom half removed. this happened a second time recently same ritual cat split in half heart and lower half missing. reference look up friends forever cat rescue in auburn, California. this also happened in Texas and several other places around the country. My goal is to figure out the exact ritual being accomplished in an attempt to circumvent these ritualistic killings. perhaps there is a spiritual means to stopping this or if i could possibly understand what is being accomplished i could possibly predict the next ritual and stop it before it starts such as disrupting the ritual grounds/altar or casting a protective spell to ward off the animal sacrifices. anyway any help or prayers to protect any future victims would be welcome thank you

I have looked up the cat sanctuary you reference, as well as more general terms relating to the story you tell and have only found the website of a perfectly respectable looking cat shelter and various urban myth articles discussing the Satanic killing of black cats on Halloween. If you can provide a credible article about these sacrifices being found then I will be more inclined to take you seriously, but at this point I think you are either making this up or mistaken.

Tags: