Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Strange Talk  (Read 2033 times)

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Strange Talk
« on: April 04, 2012, 11:15:21 pm »
I had a dream some months back in which archetypes (A mother, an imp, some wise old folks a couple of power dealers and a priestess) were talking about what to do with me. It wasn't particularly earth shattering and reflected some of my waking life anxieties during the time. I was in process of a semi-annual job review, so it seemed to fit and I just listened to them talking about my sleeping form trying to make out what they said.

However, at the end of this dream the priestess kept repeating something and I woke up repeating it myself. This has happened before and since I couldn’t hold on to it for long, I shrugged it off, but this time I found myself unable for a few moments to stop repeating it which was new. So I copied it down quickly.

"Harei Kontumei Isikah Isikah Hareidom."

I've used some translators online to find out what it means if anything, and I've learned to write it with a bit more phonetic spelling. But I have only gotten fragments that seem to translate here and there but nothing with the whole phrase. It's a puzzle I keep working but leads to my eventual question and I do have some, I promise.

The waking experience I realized happened often only a few weeks ago. (I am thick headed, and this may have been happening my whole life with my being unaware.) I talk virtually nonstop at home while doing chores and usually I don't pay much attention to what I'm saying. I play with words and I live with cats who do not give a crap about my incessant talking, so I’m accustomed to letting go with the words. But in a kind of out of the blue moment I realized I was saying whole conversations and having no idea what they were about. The phrase that struck me came out in southern US accent and it made me laugh.

"We got the box pills cause the box pills is wider."

These two events were solid wtf moments for me. One kind of had me in awe and the other had me giggling. However, both did not seem like they were mine. And with both, once I focused on the word sounds I was only able to get the last of them and was unable to re-access their origins. As if they must exist on the periphery like eye floaters you can't look at directly.

Questions: Any idea what this might be? Some oral twitch? Some other spirit type communication? Complete hokum? Anybody experienced something similar?

I spoke to the woman at my local new age shop and she said it was channelling. I’ve read some of that and I don’t go rigid and am not in a trance state that I can tell. Shoot, usually I’m doing dishes.

A very strange dream I had on Monday prompted me to ask these questions and to put the two together now. But the dream seems unrelated to them so I won't lengthen the post with it. I suspect there is an answer that I'm overlooking as to what the phenomenon is anyway.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 11:15:51 pm by Annie Roonie »

Sharysa

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Talk
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:17:57 pm »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;48904

Here's where my Catholic upbringing comes in handy. I can't help much for this one, but I was sounding it out and the phrase in general feels very Aramaic.

I googled "Isikah" since it was repeated, and after discounting all the stuff about people with the Bengali Indian last names, I left it alone and googled "hareidom." I got either "har-edom" (an Islamic last name) or "ha-Negev, ha-ʻaravah ve-har-edom," which is a Hebrew book about the Negev desert. So I looked up the Negev Desert on Wikipedia and it led me to the Edomites, the Biblical descendants of Esau. Literally, "Edom" means "red."

I was skimming the article and got reminded that Isaac is the father of Esau, and sometimes the "SH" sound is written as just "S." "Isikah" may actually be a mixed-up form of "Ishak," the Aramaic form of Isaac.

I looked up "hare(i)dom" and I didn't get a match, but I got a LOT of Hebrew landmark/place names with the prefix "har." Apparently "har" means "mountain," so for here we've got "Mount Edom," "the Edomites' mountain," or just "the red mountain."

So whatever the whole phrase means, it's got something to do with Esau and Isaac. If you know anyone Hebrew or Jewish, maybe they know what this means. Do you have the phrases spelled non-phonetically?
On hiatus, but might pop in now and then. Just making it official.

My blog. 40% normal, 60% spiritual, 500% details.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:33:46 pm »
Quote from: Sharysa;49025
. Do you have the phrases spelled non-phonetically?

No, sorry. I only heard and said it.

Google translate allows for phonetic spelling in some instances and I was able to come up with fragmented matches for some things.
isikah - light in Azerbaijani and intervention in Lithuanian. I separated the ah once and got Isis in one language but could not find it again to name it.
Harei - his in Basque (another two phonetic translators indicated Croat or Basque elements) also harem in Latin.

If I separate dom - in one language it is dung and another it is house.

No hits on kontumei at all. I've not excluded the idea that it may be jibberish.

What concerns me most about them is that if it is some aural/oral communication and I'd like to make an effort to use it more effectively. If it is simply residue, I can deal with that too.

Thanks for your efforts! That was kind of you.

Dezdura

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 08:33:54 pm »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;48904

Not knowing the exact spellings (if using the Romanic alphabet) and having it come from a dream, really narrows down your choices. You can't use an anagram not knowing the spelling. Backwards or in the mirror, it does not look like anything.

There is a lot of Sanskrit in these words. Too much to be chance. Do you know Sanskrit?

Hari == avatar, Vishnu in Sanskrit
Kontumei== a place in Vietnam. Spelled also Kon Tum province, is a place where there was a big battle in the Vietnam war.
Isika (h) is a girl's name once again in Sanskrit, which gives an idea that the statement is not totally gibberish. It means brush, or sacred pen.

Now, you might have a bit of a fun puzzle here. Near Kontum there is a temple built in the 11th century -- the chien dan cham towers once devoted to Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva. So the words Hari, and Kontumei are connected by Vishnu.

That's about all I can come up with.

I think that it is interesting that 2 of the terms are Sanskrit, one is a woman's name, meaning sacred pen (written word?) one is an organization upon which Wiccan rituals are based, and one is a place in Vietnam where there is a temple to Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva.

Harihara, which is a word you did not use, is a term denoting Vishnu and Shiva as aspects of the same god.

Haredom is an order of Scottish Rite Masonry--- but I feel, sticking to the Sandscrit connection...If your word is actually Haridham or Hari Dham, (which could sound like hareidom) you may be talking about a sacred vedic society somewhat like Buddhist Monks by the looks of it.

This would bring all your words either Sanskrit, or referring to a Brahman temple in Vietnam near Loas/Cambodia border.

Okay so--- Avitar (Vishnu) at a temple for Vishnu in Vietnam, a girls name meaning "sacred pen" (twice) which could have something to do with writing, and the word for a priestly society.

What does this all mean?  I think that perhaps the dream may have been a direction to study, or read up on this spiritual path, and maybe find some of your answers there. Maybe it is a direct order to go to Vietnam, meet a girl, and join a priestly order. Not enough data.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 10:08:57 pm »
Quote from: Dezdura;49122
Not knowing the exact spellings (if using the Romanic alphabet) and having it come from a dream, really narrows down your choices. You can't use an anagram not knowing the spelling. Backwards or in the mirror, it does not look like anything.

There is a lot of Sanskrit in these words. Too much to be chance. Do you know Sanskrit?

Hari == avatar, Vishnu in Sanskrit
Kontumei== a place in Vietnam. Spelled also Kon Tum province, is a place where there was a big battle in the Vietnam war.
Isika (h) is a girl's name once again in Sanskrit, which gives an idea that the statement is not totally gibberish. It means brush, or sacred pen.

Now, you might have a bit of a fun puzzle here. Near Kontum there is a temple built in the 11th century -- the chien dan cham towers once devoted to Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva. So the words Hari, and Kontumei are connected by Vishnu.

That's about all I can come up with.

I think that it is interesting that 2 of the terms are Sanskrit, one is a woman's name, meaning sacred pen (written word?) one is an organization upon which Wiccan rituals are based, and one is a place in Vietnam where there is a temple to Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva.

Harihara, which is a word you did not use, is a term denoting Vishnu and Shiva as aspects of the same god.

Haredom is an order of Scottish Rite Masonry--- but I feel, sticking to the Sandscrit connection...If your word is actually Haridham or Hari Dham, (which could sound like hareidom) you may be talking about a sacred vedic society somewhat like Buddhist Monks by the looks of it.

This would bring all your words either Sanskrit, or referring to a Brahman temple in Vietnam near Loas/Cambodia border.

Okay so--- Avitar (Vishnu) at a temple for Vishnu in Vietnam, a girls name meaning "sacred pen" (twice) which could have something to do with writing, and the word for a priestly society.

What does this all mean?  I think that perhaps the dream may have been a direction to study, or read up on this spiritual path, and maybe find some of your answers there. Maybe it is a direct order to go to Vietnam, meet a girl, and join a priestly order. Not enough data.

Wild. I do not know Sanskrit; however, the dream I mentioned that prompted me to ask this I had already added to the post but deleted it because I thought it was unrelated and just too flippin' wordy. But I copied and pasted the whole thing in my docs so that I could have a record of both the words and the strange dream.

Which I will paste below now because now I see that it might be related. Quite a lot actually. This is what I deleted from the original post:

Tangent:
A very strange dream last night prompted me to ask those questions. So far as I can tell it is unrelated but it pushed me back to these spoken word things. Monday night’s dream was of myself on a couch with a changing age Asian lady who directed me to see visions that explained how her life force was saved by her father's life force and she intended for hers to save her son's. Only what she showed me looked like a thin honey or urine moving from a cliff into one receptacle and then proceeding to fill another clear receptacle/balloony thing with a clear gas. All of this happened in the air over a sea.

I looked from the vision back to her and told her that it looked like urine and she indicated that I was so offensive and that these were her gods and her sacred, and then she gave me a look so serious and cold that I snapped back to my job of looking at the vision she'd provided. This life force gas balloon (it wasn't a uniform balloon but a cellophane like mass) rose and a child fell from the sky onto it and with it into the sea below. The child was saved holding on to the clear gas balloon type thing. I turned back to the woman and she was still gravely looking at me. I told her the child was saved and wasn't that wonderful. And she gave me utter ice. I have never felt such a cold.

Then I woke up abruptly outside of covers shivering a good while before the alarm was to go off. I held this feeling of being scolded all day today. I feel like I've experienced something severe and grave from someone else's perspective.  And I haven't understood exactly why yet, but I went in search of these spoken words things again. Felt compelled.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 10:22:16 pm »
Quote from: Dezdura;49122

I forgot to thank you! Thank you very much. That has me a little shaky.

She may have said "child's" and not "son's" but I interpreted it as "son's" due to a gender bias on my part or just misunderstanding. She was an intimidating woman when she chose to be.

I was rude to her. I was casual in my stance and responses. She even told me I was offensive. I shrugged like it was no bigs when I saw the child had been saved.

I felt such shame all day for it. I was a complete ass to her.

Great. I ask for these things and have no idea how to be humble. I am a untrained disorganized lazy indulgent jackass.

Okay. Now I have to find out some things. And figure out where to start.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 10:01:11 pm by Marilyn/Absentminded »

Dezdura

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 11:51:50 am »
Quote from: Annie Roonie;49129

thin honey or urine moving from a cliff into one receptacle and then proceeding to fill another clear receptacle/balloony thing with a clear gas. All of this happened in the air over a sea.

There are a lot of landmarks here. They could be symbolic, allegorical, accidental random, or real. I do agree that you need to learn more. I think that the thing to do is to continue to write down the dreams and see if any more "clues" are given. Also, you need to really consider any "contaminants" you may have introduced. Dreams are fragments of brain activity. Many things you see are things you know or have been stored in your brain unbeknownst to you. Some things planted from "artificial" reality, like movies, television, books. I feel too many people live vicariously in media, and entertainment, and do not have many "real" memories.

As far as paranormal activity. I think you would have to determine when and where these fragments might be coming from. If it is a ghost, or spirit look around in your world to see manipulation. Do not believe everything you see, but try to notice everything.

Annie Roonie

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 09:31:26 pm »
Quote from: Dezdura;49170
There are a lot of landmarks here. They could be symbolic, allegorical, accidental random, or real. I do agree that you need to learn more. I think that the thing to do is to continue to write down the dreams and see if any more "clues" are given. Also, you need to really consider any "contaminants" you may have introduced. Dreams are fragments of brain activity. Many things you see are things you know or have been stored in your brain unbeknownst to you. Some things planted from "artificial" reality, like movies, television, books. I feel too many people live vicariously in media, and entertainment, and do not have many "real" memories.

That's an interesting observation about memories and stored information. I am apt to agree with you about it and when these things happen, I am usually able to figure out where they come from eventually. You've worded it better than I have in the past. Just because something doesn't feel like mine doesn't mean my mind didn't hijack it from somewhere!

I will continue to record dreams and their waking counterparts. If I am sending myself a message, at least I'll have a record so I can kick my own bum for not listening to myself. Which has happened. Gotta stay limber!

Quote from: Dezdura;49170
As far as paranormal activity. I think you would have to determine when and where these fragments might be coming from. If it is a ghost, or spirit look around in your world to see manipulation. Do not believe everything you see, but try to notice everything.

Good advice IMO. I'll take it.

I went surfing about last night looking for and finding the Cham Towers and then a little set of other similar towers called My Son in a place called Hoi An Vietnam. I was looking for something that would resonate. Only one photo in tourist set rang any bells and there was no caption. The photo looks like the dream entity that spoke the strange words and My Son is the hitch from the other dream that I've stuck on. Anyway, I copied it. And it may just be a feather from a wild goose, but it's a pretty feather. I'll try and attach it.

[attach=CONFIG][/attach]

It has been very nice to meet you, Dezdura. And once again, thank you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:32:08 pm by Annie Roonie »

Tags: