Last Online
    1 Mar 2012 @ 04:16 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Chaos

Re: Can anyone help my daughter - I'm scared

Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwith View Post
    Thank you so much. I had been toying with the idea of doing a banishing ritual, but all I've been able to find so far have religious connotations, and I didn't know I could adapt them, or how to do them.

Thanks also for the link and advice. I'll let you know how my daughter and I get on.

For me,,, and this is ME! It may or may not be you. I don't believe in the Christian God, Buddha or any other God, yet I'm no Heretic. I do believe in higher powers that be, yet I don't know their names or feel I have a need to know their names. It's kind of like Henry Ford once said, I don't need to know all the answers to all the problems, I just need to know where to go to get the answers.

When I'm asking for something, I'm asking for the help from my subconscious mind. The subconscious is much, much smarter than the conscious mind. It knows where to go and whom to ask for help with no interceding on my part. In fact, my conscious mind may send the subconscious on a fools errand by sending it to the wrong address. The subconscious will know where to go and whom to ask for the help or answer you need. It may send you on an errand doing a bit of legwork to find your answer/help or it may simply give you the answer/help in your head. It's hard as heck to explain and the only real way you'll understand is to do things yourself.

Instead of asking for help from a God you may not believe in, ask your own subconscious to help you solve the problem.

Last night I did exactly as I described above and I got the answer as well as the help I needed today. I however did use a sigil and was rather surprised that I had forgotten the sigil as soon as I finished the exercise.

It's also not necessary to use tools such as crystals if you don't feel they're necessary. Clasping your hands together, interlacing your fingers then extending your index fingers are more than an adequate pointer/wand. All you're doing is having an outlet for your energy to exit in any event.

Btw, I think you have already found your help because you were sent here and the answer may be in all of the above posts.
    Last edited by Smokebender; 3 Feb 2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Smokebender is on a distinguished road Smokebender's Avatar
    Last Online
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Chaos

Although she has calmed down, she is feeling very fatigued, and when I asked if she could forcefully tell it to leave her alone, she looked quite daunted by the prospect. I've planted that seed of thought you've given me in her mind, maybe when she is ready to face up to her fear, she'll be able to face up to this thing.

Again, thank you for your thoughts on this, I'm so glad I found TC.
    It's not totally necessary that she be the one to "fix" things. You also have that option. You can make a shield for her. It can be something along the line of using a piece of jewelry she habitually wears. Charge it with keeping all evil away from her. Again, it doesn't require a God or a prayer really. You hold the jewelry in your hand, focus on it, then "charge" it with keeping her safe from harm. This isn't a 30 second thing you're doing. Your mind has to be empty of everything else except the jewelry and your intent. You'll know when to stop. What I did last night took me approximately 45 minutes or so. Note: I asked my subconscious to help me with my endeavor. Seems like a good idea because it already knows what I want, is smarter than me and since I'm asking nicely, It complied. It also knows I'm grateful.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends31 days registered500 Experience Points
    stitchinwith is on a distinguished road stitchinwith's Avatar
    Last Online
    2 Mar 2012 @ 04:18 AM
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

Quote Originally Posted by Smokebender View Post
    For me,,, and this is ME! It may or may not be you. I don't believe in the Christian God, Buddha or any other God, yet I'm no Heretic. I do believe in higher powers that be, yet I don't know their names or feel I have a need to know their names. It's kind of like Henry Ford once said, I don't need to know all the answers to all the problems, I just need to know where to go to get the answer
    Once again, I thank you, for your efforts, and for taking time to impart your knowledge and experience. You are never going to believe this, but when I woke this morning, after spending most of the night on-line trying to find some ritual that would suit me and my non-beliefs, I wondered if I could just use "me" and my ability - you use the correct terminology "sub-conscious" - to perform a ritual.

I will let you know how things go, but I am not rushing into this, I need to focus, and play through in my mind, what it is I want, and how I want to achieve it, before taking action.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your contributions to my education.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Last Online
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

It's not totally necessary that she be the one to "fix" things. You also have that option. You can make a shield for her. It can be something along the line of using a piece of jewelry she habitually wears. Charge it with keeping all evil away from her. Again, it doesn't require a God or a prayer really. You hold the jewelry in your hand, focus on it, then "charge" it with keeping her safe from harm. This isn't a 30 second thing you're doing. Your mind has to be empty of everything else except the jewelry and your intent. You'll know when to stop. What I did last night took me approximately 45 minutes or so. Note: I asked my subconscious to help me with my endeavor. Seems like a good idea because it already knows what I want, is smarter than me and since I'm asking nicely, It complied. It also knows I'm grateful.
    I have chills running down my spine. That is exactly what I did today! I don't know where the idea came from, but it just seemed logical. I put energy into my cards by holding them, so I thought I'd give it a try with a jade pendent she regularly wears. I have to report that it took me over and hour and a half before I felt I had achieved all that I was visualising.

Thank you, thank you, oh, thank you.

Last Online
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Chaos

I have chills running down my spine. That is exactly what I did today! I don't know where the idea came from, but it just seemed logical. I put energy into my cards by holding them, so I thought I'd give it a try with a jade pendent she regularly wears. I have to report that it took me over and hour and a half before I felt I had achieved all that I was visualising.

Thank you, thank you, oh, thank you.

Good for you! Keep us posted and you're more than welcome! I'm not trying to influence you but Chaos is what I practice. Give a look at everything that's out there and then make your own mind up as to what you want to follow.

Oh yeah. No one else is to touch her pendent but her. You may consider recharging the pendent from time to time as the energy will weaken.
    Last edited by Smokebender; 4 Feb 2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    For human folly is without limit though society does much to
    disguise its darker side. Cynicism, sadness or laughter is the
    magician's privilege. - Peter Carrol / Liber Null

Journeyman Achievements:
    Last Online
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

Good for you! Keep us posted and you're more than welcome! I'm not trying to influence you but Chaos is what I practice. Give a look at everything that's out there and then make your own mind up as to what you want to follow.

Oh yeah. No one else is to touch her pendent but her. You may consider recharging the pendent from time to time as the energy will weaken.
    Thanks, and yes I been reading up on Chaos, and still have more reading to do. And again, thanks for your advice.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Last Online
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

Praying and relying on Gods in my mind is an exercise in futility as well as blasphemous. In the instance these Gods do exist, it's a cinch they'll know you don't believe they even exist. One may as well ask ones front door to transform into a magic carpet and probably get the same result.
    You've hit the nail on the head...and that is why I'm trying to formulate something to suit my needs, my (non) beliefs, and the problem that I need to resolve.

Everyone here has been so helpful, and each has contributed valid points for me to mull over. Again, thank you.

Last Online
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Chaos

Thanks, and yes I been reading up on Chaos, and still have more reading to do. And again, thanks for your advice.
    If you can find it I recommend Magick of the Future - Karl Hans Welz
    For human folly is without limit though society does much to
    disguise its darker side. Cynicism, sadness or laughter is the
    magician's privilege. - Peter Carrol / Liber Null

Journeyman Achievements:
    Last Online
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

Thanks again. I've downloaded it, and it's next on the list to read. Truly, thank you for your help.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Last Online
    Country
    Scotland
    Religion
    Solitary

Thanks for the tip, and it was so easy to find online. I now have a pdf of it, and am slowly ingesting the info. From what I've read so far, it ticking all my boxes.

Thank you so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast