collapse

Author Topic: DivEx - Natal Chart Astrological Analysis  (Read 6986 times)

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • http://alisonleighlilly.com/
DivEx - Natal Chart Astrological Analysis
« on: January 05, 2012, 07:03:59 pm »
Hi, all! I'm not here looking for a reading, but offering some.

I've been studying astrology recently and would like to practice doing natal chart analysis and receiving feedback from some willing guinea pigs. :)

If you're interested, you can do one of two things:

(1) PM me your birth date, birth time (if you know it) and the location of where you were born.

or

(2) Leave that same information here in this thread, if you don't mind it being public.

If you have a request for a particular focus for the natal chart analysis, mention that too! I've been studying the modern psychological approach, which does not emphasize prediction as much as the exploration of energy patterns and themes that play out in many different ways throughout people's lives. So broad questions about things like relationships, career, family, etc. provide a better focus for a natal chart analysis than questions like "Am I going to win the lottery next week?" :)

My hope is to get the analysis done within a week of the request. But I will be traveling on and off over the next few weeks, so the time might be shorter or longer than that depending on my schedule at the moment.

Thanks for letting me practice on you! :)

--Ali

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: DivEx - Natal Chart Astrological Analysis
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 07:06:00 pm »
Quote from: AlisonLeighLilly;37713

I've never had a natal chart analysis, so why not! I was born 8:41pm local time in Wiesbaden, West Germany, 1 August 1986.
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 07:11:17 pm »
Quote from: Juni;37715
I've never had a natal chart analysis, so why not! I was born 8:41pm local time in Wiesbaden, West Germany, 1 August 1986.

Awesome! I'll start working on that right away. :) Do you want me to PM you the analysis when I'm done, or share it here?

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 07:19:40 pm »
Quote from: AlisonLeighLilly;37717
Awesome! I'll start working on that right away. :) Do you want me to PM you the analysis when I'm done, or share it here?

A PM is fine. :)
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

SatSekhem

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://satsekhem.wordpress.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 07:52:39 pm »
(1) PM me your birth date, birth time (if you know it) and the location of where you were born.

or

(2) Leave that same information here in this thread, if you don't mind it being public.

If you have a request for a particular focus for the natal chart analysis, mention that too! I've been studying the modern psychological approach, which does not emphasize prediction as much as the exploration of energy patterns and themes that play out in many different ways throughout people's lives. So broad questions about things like relationships, career, family, etc. provide a better focus for a natal chart analysis than questions like "Am I going to win the lottery next week?" :)

My hope is to get the analysis done within a week of the request. But I will be traveling on and off over the next few weeks, so the time might be shorter or longer than that depending on my schedule at the moment.

--Ali

I'm game. I've never had this done before.

August 3, 1983
5:40PM
Springfield, MA

Emphasis... Um, what kind of emphasis would there be?
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 08:22:13 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;37725
I'm game. I've never had this done before.

August 3, 1983
5:40PM
Springfield, MA

Cool!

Quote from: SatSekhem;37725
Emphasis... Um, what kind of emphasis would there be?

Well, so, I got into astrology to begin with because I was like "WTF is up with my career? For the past several years I keep seeing the same patterns repeating over and over..." Turns out, I have some career-related aspects in my chart that helped to clarify those things. So... emphasis might be anything that you have noticed is an on-going source of perplexity or challenge that you'd like some more clarity on, including things like: relationships with family, romantic relationships, friendships, career, home or household management stuff, spiritual challenges - any kind of broad category of that nature.

That said - I'm new to this, so I can't guarantee I'll have anything amazingly helpful to say. But I can try. :)

(Eventually, I'm hoping to move on to working more with transits and progressions, which build off of natal charts and include more stuff relevant to what more specifically might be happening in a person's life right now. But I want to get comfortable with the basics first. :))

--Ali

Finn

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://seanchasfinn.wordpress.com
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

I've been studying astrology recently and would like to practice doing natal chart analysis and receiving feedback from some willing guinea pigs. :)

Oooh. I'm game!

January 19, 1987
11:30 AM Central Time
Austin, Texas

I guess emphasis on spiritual ... uh. Motivations? Heck, just broad emphasis on spirituality appearing across the chart would be fine.
Fight evil: read books.

Blogging at: An Seanchas Finn

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 08:56:07 pm »
Quote from: Finn;37736
Oooh. I'm game!

January 19, 1987
11:30 AM Central Time
Austin, Texas

I guess emphasis on spiritual ... uh. Motivations? Heck, just broad emphasis on spirituality appearing across the chart would be fine.

Yay!

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 08:58:23 pm »

Wow, so I got a lot more responses than I was expecting! So just an update about time - other than the three requests I've already got, any further requests will definitely take longer than a week before I can get back to you.

Hopefully for Juni, SatSekhem and Finn, I'll still have yours done by Jan. 13/14. :)

Finn

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://seanchasfinn.wordpress.com
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 09:02:50 pm »
Quote from: AlisonLeighLilly;37738
Wow, so I got a lot more responses than I was expecting! So just an update about time - other than the three requests I've already got, any further requests will definitely take longer than a week before I can get back to you.

Hopefully for Juni, SatSekhem and Finn, I'll still have yours done by Jan. 13/14. :)

No rush, Ali. Take all the time you need.
Fight evil: read books.

Blogging at: An Seanchas Finn

SatSekhem

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 09:14:22 pm »
Quote from: AlisonLeighLilly;37729
Cool!

OH!

Emphasis (if possible) on career and romantic entanglements.
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 09:26:05 pm »
Quote from: Finn;37739
No rush, Ali. Take all the time you need.

But your birthday is in, like, two weeks! I at least want to have yours done by then. :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 09:26:51 pm by AlisonLeighLilly »

AlisonLeighLilly

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 09:26:26 pm »
Quote from: SatSekhem;37741
OH!

Emphasis (if possible) on career and romantic entanglements.

I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Maps

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 09:41:16 pm »
Hi, all! I'm not here looking for a reading, but offering some.

If you're interested, you can do one of two things:

or

--Ali

Ooh ooh!

6:10p, Jan. 11th '89, Pasadena, CA. Emphasis on... spiritual whatevers. C:

I had one of these done before, very in-depth, and it was awesome... except, there was no mention of my spirituality at all. Mostly career and romantic general kids of things.

Take your time, too! No rush, and no pressure. :]

SatSekhem

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 11:16:49 pm »
Quote from: AlisonLeighLilly;37738

Take your time!
Religious Blog
Regular Blog

Tags: