Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Strange Meditation  (Read 2059 times)

Lorenilla

• View Profile
Strange Meditation
« on: December 20, 2011, 09:02:29 pm »
Hi everyone,

this is my first post and I hope that it's in the right area!  I was a little hesitant about posting this, and I don't want to seem crazy, but here goes:

Usually I meditate before going to bed.  I've been a Seeker for a while now, and haven't really had any experiences that would point me to one pantheon or another, but I have been drawn to the Greek and Egyptian pantheons in the past.  Anyway, on this one particular night I was really calm and felt like I was just sort of floating there.

From my right I suddenly heard a noise, like a rattle or something, and it made a few shakes.  I then heard a woman speak from that direction, followed by a man, and they said a few sentences each, and then everything was quiet again.  I have no idea what they said; it sounded like gibberish or some other language to me.  

I'm just curious...does anyone know what this might mean? - besides an over-active imagination, hahaha.  It startled me out of my meditation, and I haven't heard it/them since.

Thanks in advance!

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Meditation
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 12:02:04 am »
Quote from: Lorenilla;35623
Hi everyone,

this is my first post and I hope that it's in the right area!  I was a little hesitant about posting this, and I don't want to seem crazy, but here goes:

Usually I meditate before going to bed.  I've been a Seeker for a while now, and haven't really had any experiences that would point me to one pantheon or another, but I have been drawn to the Greek and Egyptian pantheons in the past.  Anyway, on this one particular night I was really calm and felt like I was just sort of floating there.

From my right I suddenly heard a noise, like a rattle or something, and it made a few shakes.  I then heard a woman speak from that direction, followed by a man, and they said a few sentences each, and then everything was quiet again.  I have no idea what they said; it sounded like gibberish or some other language to me.  

I'm just curious...does anyone know what this might mean? - besides an over-active imagination, hahaha.  It startled me out of my meditation, and I haven't heard it/them since.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what exactly to tell you, but if you get into a deep meditation you are opening doors. Did it feel hostile too you? What kind of energy did you sense from it?
Really?  So, hey, want to go fishing?  I\'ve got a telescope, and it\'s going to be a dark night, so we should see the fish really well.
...what, I\'m not talking about fishing?  That\'s stargazing?  It\'s all doing-stuff, so it\'s the same thing, right?
-HeartShadow

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery,Today is a gift,thats why the call it the present - Master Oogway

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Fagan_the_Pagan

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:57:25 am »
Hi everyone,

Nothing about this sounds particularly crazy.  Without any insight into who they are, what they were saying, or how they were saying it though, there's not much I can tell.

I'd cautiously suggest that try to recreate the circumstances.  See if you can discern anything else about these two figures.  Sometimes experiencing it again clarifies the image or the sounds.  Hopefully this will allow you to make an informed decision about what this all means, and what to do about it.
(/|\\)  Fire in the Head: My Blog on Matters Spiritual, Political, or otherwise important to me.
Bardistry Wandworks: My Etsy shop for wands, athames, and other pagan crafts.

Fagan_the_Pagan

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:58:29 am »

Also, Welcome to the Forum!
(/|\\)  Fire in the Head: My Blog on Matters Spiritual, Political, or otherwise important to me.
Bardistry Wandworks: My Etsy shop for wands, athames, and other pagan crafts.

Lorenilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 09:52:02 am »
Quote from: Fagan_the_Pagan;35652
I'd cautiously suggest that try to recreate the circumstances.  See if you can discern anything else about these two figures.  Sometimes experiencing it again clarifies the image or the sounds.  Hopefully this will allow you to make an informed decision about what this all means, and what to do about it.

Thanks for your advice!  I was thinking about doing that; hopefully now that finals week is over I'll be able to relax again and actually do this.

Quote from: Fireof9;35646
I'm not sure what exactly to tell you, but if you get into a deep meditation you are opening doors. Did it feel hostile too you? What kind of energy did you sense from it?

No, it didn't feel hostile at all.  I can only describe it as peaceful, but that might be because I was peaceful at that moment.  I did get the feeling that whatever it was was amused about something, though.  I know that's kind of vague :(

Nachtigall

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 10:03:04 am »
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Did something happen in your life since than - something that you may connect with this vision? Did it make you consider something in a different way?

Fireof9

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 12:04:07 pm »
Quote from: Lorenilla;35678
Thanks for your advice!  I was thinking about doing that; hopefully now that finals week is over I'll be able to relax again and actually do this.

No, it didn't feel hostile at all.  I can only describe it as peaceful, but that might be because I was peaceful at that moment.  I did get the feeling that whatever it was was amused about something, though.  I know that's kind of vague :(

Then I would follow Fagans advice. Try it again. Guides, Deity etc often seem to be amused by us........ its like we are thier personal sitcom. The buggers.
Really?  So, hey, want to go fishing?  I\'ve got a telescope, and it\'s going to be a dark night, so we should see the fish really well.
...what, I\'m not talking about fishing?  That\'s stargazing?  It\'s all doing-stuff, so it\'s the same thing, right?
-HeartShadow

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery,Today is a gift,thats why the call it the present - Master Oogway

Finding the Owl -my blog
The Gwyddonic Order

Tags: