Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: In need of prayer and strength  (Read 1144 times)

geekgal

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
In need of prayer and strength
« on: November 27, 2011, 06:06:23 pm »
This may get lengthy so I apologize in advance. I'm not to the religion and I'm still learning everything. I am currently seperated from my husband who was contacting and talking to other men on the internet for gay sex and arranging meetings to have sex with these people. Yes I have solid proof and he admitted all of this. I have caught him 3 times and I simply couldn't bare it so I moved out. Up until two weeks ago he pledged to win me back and we were working on trying to make things work. Something happened with one my stepkids and I suggested counseling for my stepson and daughter in law and he went off. Due to this argument we didn't speak for 4 days I then got a phone call telling me he's moved another woman into the house. Yes inside 4 days he did this. I'm angry, pissed, and distraught. Not only is he destroying me yet again he's hurting the whole family, this woman was supplying our daughter in law with prescription meds and she's now in drug treatment. He claimed to love me so much but replaced me like it was nothing.

I performed a smudging for my daughter and myself along with the apartment. I then talked with my sister and performed a reflection spell to try to show him what the was doing. But honestly I'm angry more than I've ever been in my life. I walked away from everything because of his actions and he's just fine. I sit and read the books, I look at the alter and I want to hurt him. Is that normal? My sister told me to control my anger but I need to see him realize the pain he's causing us all. Yes, I'm on antidepressants but they don't work.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
Re: In need of prayer and strength
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 06:21:41 pm »
Quote from: geekgal;31885
I performed a smudging for my daughter and myself along with the apartment. I then talked with my sister and performed a reflection spell to try to show him what the was doing. But honestly I'm angry more than I've ever been in my life. I walked away from everything because of his actions and he's just fine. I sit and read the books, I look at the alter and I want to hurt him. Is that normal?

I think it is normal to want to hurt someone who has greatly wronged you. It may not always be a good idea to act on that want, however. Sometimes it is best to just break away and free yourself from entanglements with that person -- and you can't do that nearly as easily if you try to make the other person hurt too as doing so just ties you more to the the person.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

sephira

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: In need of prayer and strength
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 02:28:51 am »
Quote from: RandallS;31887
I think it is normal to want to hurt someone who has greatly wronged you. It may not always be a good idea to act on that want, however. Sometimes it is best to just break away and free yourself from entanglements with that person -- and you can't do that nearly as easily if you try to make the other person hurt too as doing so just ties you more to the the person.

This. Plus remaining angry at this person gives him more power over you. I know it's easier said that done but you have to let go as soon as possible. Release as much of your anger toward him as you can before it eats you up inside. I know it will be hard as I have been in your shoes before ( maybe not the same exact story, but the same type of anger, definitely), but I have faith that you can do it!

In the meantime (((((((((((((((geekgal))))))))))))))))
"If it ain\'t fun, it ain\'t worth doing!"

Tags: