Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: ADF DP Online Class  (Read 4187 times)

Asch

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
ADF DP Online Class
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:11:07 pm »
Anyone else participating in these? The attendance has skyrocketed with the course starting over (first class was the 1st second is, well, now :D). I've found them to be extremely helpful.

Dragonfly68

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: ADF DP Online Class
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:17:12 am »
Quote from: Asch;29472
Anyone else participating in these? The attendance has skyrocketed with the course starting over (first class was the 1st second is, well, now :D). I've found them to be extremely helpful.

I want to, but working afternoons I miss them.  I'm going to try and listen to the recordings of the class.

Asch

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 04:10:27 pm »
Quote from: Dragonfly68;29495
I want to, but working afternoons I miss them.  I'm going to try and listen to the recordings of the class.

I feel your pain it wasn't until recently that I was in any position to participate regularly. That said the recordings are excellent resources, in the latest Rev. Olson provides an email address where you can send questions. I copied it down and plan to send her any that occur to me when class is not 'in session' so to speak or if I miss a class and have a question about a recording.

There will also be a DP 'bootcamp' course for procrastinators for three weeks in January meeting three times a week :)

Dragonfly68

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 11:21:13 am »
Quote from: Asch;29541
I feel your pain it wasn't until recently that I was in any position to participate regularly. That said the recordings are excellent resources, in the latest Rev. Olson provides an email address where you can send questions. I copied it down and plan to send her any that occur to me when class is not 'in session' so to speak or if I miss a class and have a question about a recording.

There will also be a DP 'bootcamp' course for procrastinators for three weeks in January meeting three times a week :)

Kewl! I'll have to check both out. :)

Where I work, twice a year you can "bump" to a different shift, providing you have enough seniority.  Jan is the first time, I think I'm going to bump someone off midnights.  I don't like the dept much, but it's the only thing that runs on midnights and I'm sick of not having a life. :mad: So hopefully I'll be able to participate after that. :)

Lightdragon

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 01:09:17 am »

just reading a lot of the recommended books.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

darashand

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 09:44:57 am »
Quote from: Asch;29541

Same here.  I would either have to work or be so busy that I forgot about the whole thing.

I haven't heard about the 'bootcamp course' yet, but OMG I soooo need that course!

njsquarebear

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:15 am »

Does anyone know if ADF, or a leader in ADF, is offering this course now in 2016?  I tried 'googling' the title but nothing came up.  Thanks!
peace,
Brian (njsquarebear)

Tags: