Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Requests to join the Cill  (Read 77794 times)

Juni

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Requests to join the Cill
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2014, 09:52:47 pm »
Quote from: katbast;161308
I would like to join this Cill. I honor Brigid and am slowly working my way through Dark flame/Bright flame (hope I got the title right) book.

Are you referring to "Kindling Our Stars" by Genevieve Wood/HeartShadow? Just so you're aware, that book actually pertains to her religious philosophy, FlameKeeping, which is unrelated to Brighidine flamekeeping. There's a FlameKeeping SIG here where quite a few members have worked through the book's essays together.
Join the Emboatening Crew over on Kiva! Emboatening the boatless since Opet 2013!

katbast

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2014, 10:03:25 pm »
Quote from: Juni;161309
Are you referring to "Kindling Our Stars" by Genevieve Wood/HeartShadow? Just so you're aware, that book actually pertains to her religious philosophy, FlameKeeping, which is unrelated to Brighidine flamekeeping. There's a FlameKeeping SIG here where quite a few members have worked through the book's essays together.

Yes that book. Sorry brain fart. Confused myself reading in both Sigs at the same time.

SunflowerP

• Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2014, 10:15:31 pm »
Quote from: katbast;161310
Yes that book. Sorry brain fart. Confused myself reading in both Sigs at the same time.

Just for clarification, are you still requesting to join the Cill?

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

katbast

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2014, 10:04:57 am »
Quote from: SunflowerP;161416
Just for clarification, are you still requesting to join the Cill?

Sunflower

Yes I am. Sorry for being confusing.

SunflowerP

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2014, 07:11:47 pm »
Quote from: katbast;161458
Yes I am. Sorry for being confusing.

You weren't really confusing; I thought that was probably the case. I just wanted to make completely certain - I won't add someone to the roster unless I'm sure they want to make that commitment.

I think I'll put you on the third shift, sharing with Breeze, if that works for you - that'll next occur at sunset your time on 15 Oct, so you have just over a week to make sure you're ready. Also, did you want the name you're listed on the roster as to be your TC username, katbast, or did you want something else?

Welcome to the Cill, katbast!

Sunflower
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

katbast

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2014, 07:56:18 pm »
Quote from: SunflowerP;161555
You weren't really confusing; I thought that was probably the case. I just wanted to make completely certain - I won't add someone to the roster unless I'm sure they want to make that commitment.

I think I'll put you on the third shift, sharing with Breeze, if that works for you - that'll next occur at sunset your time on 15 Oct, so you have just over a week to make sure you're ready. Also, did you want the name you're listed on the roster as to be your TC username, katbast, or did you want something else?

Welcome to the Cill, katbast!

Sunflower

Third shift works great for me :) Katbast works.

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2015, 02:30:42 am »
Quote from: RandallS;99

I would like to come back to the Cill, if y'all will have me. :) It occurred to me tonight that it's time.

<3!

~Morag
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

SunflowerP

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2015, 02:47:15 am »
Quote from: Morag;180050
I would like to come back to the Cill, if y'all will have me. :) It occurred to me tonight that it's time.

<3!

Just in time for the (very belated) posting of next cycle's roster! I'll be putting you on that vacant second shift.

Welcome back!

Sunflower

MadHouseWitch

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2016, 05:12:13 pm »
This is the place for those who want to become members of the Cauldron Cill to post and let the Cill leaders know.

Please limit your posts in this thread to requests to join or questions regarding joining; if you'd like to welcome a new member, the schedule thread is a great place to do so!

I was on shift when it was the old forum :D
I am requesting to come back, please!  I cannot say how active I'll be on the forum proper but it has been made clear that I need to take a more active roll regarding Brigid.  Not that I've lapsed per se, but she seems to be saying "hey, you remember that?  DO IT!"

SunflowerP

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2016, 08:45:01 pm »
Quote from: MadHouseWitch;190079
I was on shift when it was the old forum :D
I am requesting to come back, please!  I cannot say how active I'll be on the forum proper but it has been made clear that I need to take a more active roll regarding Brigid.  Not that I've lapsed per se, but she seems to be saying "hey, you remember that?  DO IT!"

And for about a year after we moved to VBulletin, as well, I see. I also notice that your departure was from failure to check in - you'd been a very reliable flametender up until then, so I'm not turning you down, but I'd ask that, if you depart again, that you please take a moment to let us know.

The shift you used to have, the 4th, is of course taken, but the 11th, 13th, and 14th are available. I'm inclined to put you on the 14th, partly because it has a four in it and partly because I know Roc, who's currently covering it as an extra, has a lot of commitments that are new since she began covering it - but if you prefer the 11th or 13th, that's okay too. Just let me know your preference!

Sunflower

MadHouseWitch

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2016, 01:02:46 am »
Quote from: SunflowerP;190082
And for about a year after we moved to VBulletin, as well, I see. I also notice that your departure was from failure to check in - you'd been a very reliable flametender up until then, so I'm not turning you down, but I'd ask that, if you depart again, that you please take a moment to let us know.

The shift you used to have, the 4th, is of course taken, but the 11th, 13th, and 14th are available. I'm inclined to put you on the 14th, partly because it has a four in it and partly because I know Roc, who's currently covering it as an extra, has a lot of commitments that are new since she began covering it - but if you prefer the 11th or 13th, that's okay too. Just let me know your preference!

Sunflower

The 14th would be fine :D  I realize too I should have said something before, I'm not even sure WHY I didn't to this day,  I kept all shifts until my name was removed however.  I will be sure to say something should I decide to step down again, as to this day, my behavior has not quite sat right *admonishes self*  I don't remember what was going on at the time in my personal life, but I *think* that had something to do with it, sincerest apologies there.  It will not happen again.
Thank you!

SunflowerP

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 01:25:47 am »
Quote from: MadHouseWitch;190088
The 14th would be fine :D

I won't re-post the current roster, since I'll be putting the next one up in just a couple of days, and the next 14th shift is so soon (18 Apr). You can keep shift along with Rocquelaire on the 18th if you want, or wait until next cycle to resume, whichever works for you.

I realize too I should have said something before, I'm not even sure WHY I didn't to this day,  I kept all shifts until my name was removed however.  I will be sure to say something should I decide to step down again, as to this day, my behavior has not quite sat right *admonishes self*  I don't remember what was going on at the time in my personal life, but I *think* that had something to do with it, sincerest apologies there.  It will not happen again.

Sometimes, Life Happens - my quick review of your history, earlier, looked very much like something had come up in your meatlife that demanded a lot of your attention/time/energy.

Welcome back to the Cill, MadHouseWitch!

Sunflower

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »
This is the place for those who want to become members of the Cauldron Cill to post and let the Cill leaders know.

Please limit your posts in this thread to requests to join or questions regarding joining; if you'd like to welcome a new member, the schedule thread is a great place to do so!

I'm definitely interested. Brigid's been elbowing me hard for a few months, and I've recently begun working on establishing a relationship with her.

If anything becomes available shift-wise, let me know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunflowerP

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2017, 04:51:14 pm »
Quote from: Sorcha;202255
I'm definitely interested. Brigid's been elbowing me hard for a few months, and I've recently begun working on establishing a relationship with her.

If anything becomes available shift-wise, let me know. :)

I've been wondering if you might decide to join us, Sorcha (and hoping you would, so, yay!).

We're just in the process of doing our annual check-in, so, while I know we have at least two vacant shifts (the ninth and eleventh shifts), and might have more (the people keeping the 13th and 17th shifts haven't yet checked in, and the person keeping the fourth shift has had some changes in per spiritual life and is still deciding whether per will continue keeping a shift), I won't assign you to one until I post the next roster (which should be on 10/11 Feb, as I try to do the roster on my own shift).

So keep an eye on the Cill Shift Schedule thread, and if you have any preferences among the available/possibly-available shifts, let me know, here or via PM. But, you're a Cill member as of right now (or a couple of minutes from right now, when I go adjust your forum permissions so you can access the Cill's private forum).

Sunflower

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2017, 07:50:40 pm »
Quote from: SunflowerP;202261
I've been wondering if you might decide to join us, Sorcha (and hoping you would, so, yay!).

I PM'd you. Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: