Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Goddess Help  (Read 1156 times)

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Goddess Help
« on: April 28, 2017, 11:38:28 am »
Hi everyone, hope this is in the right section of the forum.

So usually before I sleep a do a little meditation and I hoping you can help in identifying what came to me.
First off I seen a hand with tree branches coming off from the nails scraping across grass. I had a feeling it was female. Then into my vision came a woman who had roots as feet and branches sprouting from her head and the same hands I had seen moments ago. I didn't see her for long but I felt at ease but unsettled at the same time.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. I have included an attachment of a similar type of image that came to me only much bigger.
Thanks in advance.

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Goddess Help
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 11:43:45 am »

So usually before I sleep a do a little meditation and I am hoping you can help in identifying what came to me.
First off I seen a hand with tree branches coming off from the nails scraping across grass. I had a feeling it was female. Then into my vision came a woman who had roots as feet and branches sprouting from her head and the same hands I had seen moments ago. I didn't see her for long but I felt at ease but unsettled at the same time.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. I felt a strong Goddess connection but I am beat of who this could be (as I have only ever worked with Athena).
Thanks in advance.

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Goddess Help
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:48:05 am »
Quote from: NightSpook;205606

So usually before I sleep a do a little meditation and I am hoping you can help in identifying what came to me.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. I felt a strong Goddess connection but I am beat of who this could be (as I have only ever worked with Athena).
Thanks in advance.

Sorry admin this has posted twice. No idea lol :confused:

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 03:39:17 pm »
Quote from: NightSpook;205607
Sorry admin this has posted twice. No idea lol :confused:

A Reminder:
No worries.  Merged 'em for ya.
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 05:49:13 pm »
Quote from: NightSpook;205604

So usually before I sleep a do a little meditation and I hoping you can help in identifying what came to me.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction. I have included an attachment of a similar type of image that came to me only much bigger.
Thanks in advance.

My intuition says that if you are someone that is close with nature then there's a good chance it was laufey because she is sometimes seen as part tree either from the bottom down or arms of branches, she was loki's birth mother, always playful but loves playing jokes but in a friendly harmless way and is not known for possessing the potential cruelty present in both her husband and son, she wasn't treated very well by farbuti and both loki and herself fell victims of beatings from him, If it's not her then the only other being that comes to mind would gaia who is a Greek earth goddess or possibly a dryad although these are not deities per say. Google some pictures and information on laufey and see what you think if not try the others, please keep us updated on findings if it's no trouble just out of interest... happy blessings

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 11:15:57 pm »
Quote from: Darkhawk;205616
A Reminder:
No worries.  Merged 'em for ya.
 Thankyou :)

NightSpook

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 11:19:14 pm »
Quote from: Something;205620
My intuition says that if you are someone that is close with nature then there's a good chance it was laufey because she is sometimes seen as part tree either from the bottom down or arms of branches, she was loki's birth mother, always playful but loves playing jokes but in a friendly harmless way and is not known for possessing the potential cruelty present in both her husband and son, she wasn't treated very well by farbuti and both loki and herself fell victims of beatings from him, If it's not her then the only other being that comes to mind would gaia who is a Greek earth goddess or possibly a dryad although these are not deities per say. Google some pictures and information on laufey and see what you think if not try the others, please keep us updated on findings if it's no trouble just out of interest... happy blessings

Thank you so much for a fantastic intuitive answer 😊 I shall delve a little deeper with you suggestions and let you know. Much blessings.

Shadowstar

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Christo-Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 12:22:47 am »

Thanks in advance.

My intuition tells me that it's probably Laufey.  I also know from experience that your God or Goddess may require you to do your due diligence to find out who she/he is.  Don't be surprised if you find out your Goddess may indeed be a God instead. This could be Baphomet or Cennunos (?spelling).

When I was first contacted by my Goddess, it took me a month of research to discover her true name. I started by researching my ancestral heritage which is Irish.  Much to my chagrin, I discovered my Goddess is Welsh, which kind of makes sense since my maiden name is Welsh, literally.

If you are British by heritage (blood), start there and be prepared to adapt and accept as you research.

I am a folkwitch and work by intuition for the most part.  Sometimes you must just sit quietly and meditate on it like you are already doing to find your answer.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:26:08 am by Shadowstar »
What is the "Riddle of Steel?"

Pusheen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 11:57:03 am »

Thanks in advance.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/34061950a41132deb7cbcbf0e5debed9/tumblr_ojgxxeBbuX1vm9piko1_540.jpg
I found this interesting image of Yggdrasil that seems to be referring to what you saw
Devotee of Thor and a huge nerd

Tags: