Re: moses or mose by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 09:48:58 pm]

moses or mose by Larix
[Yesterday at 08:24:25 pm]

Re: "2001: A Space Odyssey" Becomes Real? by Ashmire
[March 14, 2024, 01:21:17 am]

Re: "2001: A Space Odyssey" Becomes Real? by atr
[March 14, 2024, 01:15:08 am]

Author Topic: The death game  (Read 1676 times)

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
The death game
« on: April 23, 2017, 12:04:45 am »
My cards are marked by black magic it seems. the last four days I have had a spell put on me each day at different times which would cause me to die. I dissolved each attempt with a combat spell. Has anyone got any idea what type of spell this may be and how I can get myself off this spell.on the flip coin a sports star has died each day since so wondering if there's a connection.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
Re: The death game
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 05:18:58 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;205406
My cards are marked by black magic it seems. the last four days I have had a spell put on me each day at different times which would cause me to die. I dissolved each attempt with a combat spell. Has anyone got any idea what type of spell this may be and how I can get myself off this spell.on the flip coin a sports star has died each day since so wondering if there's a connection.

My best suggestion is that you've got some baseball cards mixed in with your Magic the Gathering deck, because otherwise I can't parse this in a way that makes sense. If you're running green/black, try swapping your sports stars out for elves.

Otherwise if you think you're under magical attack, try some divination to find out if that is in fact the case, and ask yourself who is likely to a) want to attack you and b) know how to do so or how to hire someone to do so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 10:57:59 pm »

Care to elaborate?
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 03:44:39 am »
Quote from: Jack;205429
My best suggestion is that you've got some baseball cards mixed in with your Magic the Gathering deck, because otherwise I can't parse this in a way that makes sense. If you're running green/black, try swapping your sports stars out for elves.

Otherwise if you think you're under magical attack, try some divination to find out if that is in fact the case, and ask yourself who is likely to a) want to attack you and b) know how to do so or how to hire someone to do so

I have put some thought into this over the weekend and have come to the conclusion it was a test to do with saint George who slayed the dragon. we play hard.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

Sefiru

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 07:52:02 pm »
Quote from: Jack;205429

So, would a sports star's mana colors correspond with their team colors, or is each sport associated with a specific color?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me on AO3 & Deviantart

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 07:54:17 pm »
Quote from: Sefiru;205476
So, would a sports star's mana colors correspond with their team colors, or is each sport associated with a specific color?
Baseball is green, football is red, basketball is blue, hockey is black and soccer is white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 03:50:27 pm »

Maybe it's just your deck letting you know that a sports player you know is going to die, if you have survived then I would doubt it's power tbh, but if some hateful f@:# has put a dark spell on it then you can always buy another deck, otherwise obsidian is the strongest protection against negative forces so carry a piece with you, or you can try a simple white candle spell. Write your intentions on it and sprinkle a few pieces of your own hair mixed with basil onto the lit flame and repeat 3 x  may the light rid the darkness on me. Do this in front of a mirror for best results and picture the light dissolving the dark from you. You could ask for a deities blessing before hand if you know 1 but unless it's a particularly strong spell you shouldn't need it, also works best at midnight obviously. But I would leave this hassle as a last resort after trying the other bits and pieces as if nothing else it will give you more information. I have had a curse on me since birth so I know what it feels like.. Hopefully this will be more than what you need.. blessings to you

Emma Eldritch

• Staff
    • View Profile
    • https://rocknrollwitch.blogspot.ca/
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;205451
we play hard.

We work hard, we play hard!

Oh, and I agree with Jack's advice.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 05:46:37 pm »
Quote from: Something;205491
Maybe it's just your deck letting you know that a sports player you know is going to die, if you have survived then I would doubt it's power tbh, but if some hateful f@:# has put a dark spell on it then you can always buy another deck, otherwise obsidian is the strongest protection against negative forces so carry a piece with you, or you can try a simple white candle spell. Write your intentions on it and sprinkle a few pieces of your own hair mixed with basil onto the lit flame and repeat 3 x  may the light rid the darkness on me. Do this in front of a mirror for best results and picture the light dissolving the dark from you. You could ask for a deities blessing before hand if you know 1 but unless it's a particularly strong spell you shouldn't need it, also works best at midnight obviously. But I would leave this hassle as a last resort after trying the other bits and pieces as if nothing else it will give you more information. I have had a curse on me since birth so I know what it feels like.. Hopefully this will be more than what you need.. blessings to you

Very good advice thanks. it happened again today a death spell its just spells making the hit more deadly as the day progressed. was feeling quite deathly by the end of the day. I recapped everything that had happened and realised the hit it took me a while to combat it and now am feeling tip top condition. I guess I started off the spell thinking I knew the answer to an illness. but it turned out to be something else. playing with magic could have deadly consequences unless you know how to dissolve the situation.

Instagram stevejomac

Something

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 06:06:32 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;205619
Very good advice thanks. it happened again today a death spell its just spells making the hit more deadly as the day progressed. was feeling quite deathly by the end of the day. I recapped everything that had happened and realised the hit it took me a while to combat it and now am feeling tip top condition. I guess I started off the spell thinking I knew the answer to an illness. but it turned out to be something else. playing with magic could have deadly consequences unless you know how to dissolve the situation.

You don't have to tell me that my friend, dealing with it myself every day, many things worry me but death is not 1 of them, thankfully, I couldn't be partners with my love if I was, although I completely understand why some people do worry about it, I have a dark spell on me and have done since I can remember, it's very strong and I don't have the space to banish it properly as yet due to circumstances, it's designed to put me in as much danger as possible and has already caused severe physical damage, but at least I know who is behind it and why. Just out of curiosity have you been able to discover who yours has derived from?

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 07:03:26 pm »
Quote from: Something;205621
Just out of curiosity have you been able to discover who yours has derived from?

It may be self induced today I bought 2 carvings and a metal figure that I knew where bad but like I say I thought I had the answer. the reason I do this is to protect myself it was a spell to do with the brain. I was feeling terrible and as soon as I worked it out I felt amazing. I'm waiting on the carvings from America so looking forward to receiving those. these hand carvings seem to have special magic attached to them I try and work out the meaning before I purchase them. for instance I bought one and placed it next to a photo the said person was violently sick and was bed ridden after placing it there. I didn't realise it was this carving. so I believe I removed the spell at first placing it away in my cupboard was making me feel sick. after placing the sequence of objects with it everything's fine. I'm a bugger for punishment just when I feel great I have to try something new it mostly takes a lot of study into the illness and gathering a piece of information that could be the cause of the spell for the illness. its my beliefs anyway that illnesses can be caused from spells and there for cured with spells.

Instagram stevejomac

Tags: