Re: moses or mose by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 09:48:58 pm]

moses or mose by Larix
[Yesterday at 08:24:25 pm]

Re: "2001: A Space Odyssey" Becomes Real? by Ashmire
[March 14, 2024, 01:21:17 am]

Re: "2001: A Space Odyssey" Becomes Real? by atr
[March 14, 2024, 01:15:08 am]

Author Topic: greetings from a newbie  (Read 411 times)

pcircle85

• View Profile
greetings from a newbie
« on: April 22, 2017, 04:22:58 pm »
Hello my name is Nick and I am new to the forums and very new to Paganism in general. I have only recently (within the last two months) began dipping my toes into the water. I was originally drawn to Wiccan, and that's all I've read about so far. I'm pretty much all over the place with all of this and I'm open minded for just about anything. I grew up drug (dragged?) to Sunday school so as I've gotten older, I've simply held an avoidance for Christianity within me. I labeled myself agnostic for the longest time. I believed there was -some- form of higher power, but simply had no faith or any desire to worship anyone or anything. One night while driving home from work something came to me. I really can't explain it. I don't know what a calling feels like, but something or someone put it in my head to "read about Wicca when you get home" and it's been an overflow of knowledge and books and websites ever since. I've been lurking for sometime so I thought I'd finally say hello and introduce myself.

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: greetings from a newbie
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »
Quote from: pcircle85;205371
Hello my name is Nick and I am new to the forums and very new to Paganism in general. I have only recently (within the last two months) began dipping my toes into the water. I was originally drawn to Wiccan, and that's all I've read about so far. I'm pretty much all over the place with all of this and I'm open minded for just about anything. I grew up drug (dragged?) to Sunday school so as I've gotten older, I've simply held an avoidance for Christianity within me. I labeled myself agnostic for the longest time. I believed there was -some- form of higher power, but simply had no faith or any desire to worship anyone or anything. One night while driving home from work something came to me. I really can't explain it. I don't know what a calling feels like, but something or someone put it in my head to "read about Wicca when you get home" and it's been an overflow of knowledge and books and websites ever since. I've been lurking for sometime so I thought I'd finally say hello and introduce myself.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 04:33:32 am »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 09:51:03 pm »

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Tags: