muis is on a distinguished road muis's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Religion
    mixed pagan

Hello

I enjoyed reading the forum so I decided to register myself.
    I'm always been interested in history and Greek, Norse and Egyptian religion. 15 years ago I discovered the Celtic realm. A few years ago I got interested in the Greek gods again.
    Originally I am christian. I got baptized when I was twenty. Now my religion is more of a mix at the moment because I keep on getting contacts with other beings from different realms regularly. I always have had contacts since my childhood only I didn't know what it was. I just thought it was normal. So it was good to read on this forum that I'm not the only one with such experiences.
    At the moment I'm learning Latin, ancient and modern Greek and I am refreshing my knowledge of old Norse and runes.

Apprentice Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Something is on a distinguished road Something's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:52 PM
    Country
    UK
    Religion
    Complex

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by muis View Post
    I'm always been interested in history and Greek, Norse and Egyptian religion. 15 years ago I discovered the Celtic realm. A few years ago I got interested in the Greek gods again.
    Originally I am christian. I got baptized when I was twenty. Now my religion is more of a mix at the moment because I keep on getting contacts with other beings from different realms regularly. I always have had contacts since my childhood only I didn't know what it was. I just thought it was normal. So it was good to read on this forum that I'm not the only one with such experiences.
    At the moment I'm learning Latin, ancient and modern Greek and I am refreshing my knowledge of old Norse and runes.
    Welcome, good forum full of discussion and opinions, hope you find what you're looking for

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Voren is on a distinguished road Voren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:43 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Pronouns
    Xe/Xir/Xem/Xey

Hello and welcome!
    -Voren
    (aka Sou'r-Ghi'den)

The Singularity

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Welcome to TC!
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.
    --
    Everyday Magic | Morag's Spindle

+ Reply to Thread