Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Hello to All!  (Read 794 times)

The Scribe

Hello to All!
« on: April 19, 2017, 11:38:38 am »
New member here.  I have been studying and on/off practicing various forms of witchcraft and Wicca since my early teens.  I returned to serious study with my wife a little over a year ago.  I'll let her introduce herself once she joins and creates a profile.  As for me, I am interested primarily in the Irish/Welsh Celtic goddesses and gods.  I assist my wife, who is the witch, with research, spell-craft, and note taking -- hence my name The Scribe.  My primary goal is to continue to learn and to help my wife with her journey, travelling it with her.  I've spent most of my young adult life in the military and was raised in a military tradition by my family.  My mother was a direct descendant of the Samurai of Japan.  She also learned many ancient herbal remedies from her grandmother and taught me about the Japanese gods and goddesses.

Hope that wasn't too long-winded.  Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing what I can!

PerditaPickle

• Staff
  • It's all metta - at least, I believe it should be
    • View Profile
    • Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity
  • Religion: Druid-ish
  • Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Hello to All!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 01:02:24 pm »
Quote from: The Scribe;205142
New member here.

Welcome to TC
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 01:03:34 pm by Pickle »
“Radiate boundless love towards the entire world — above, below, and across — unhindered, without ill will, without enmity.” – The Buddha
(From the Metta Sutta)

My Portrait of Perpetual Perplexity blog

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 08:09:37 pm »
New member here.  I have been studying and on/off practicing various forms of witchcraft and Wicca since my early teens.  I returned to serious study with my wife a little over a year ago.  I'll let her introduce herself once she joins and creates a profile.  As for me, I am interested primarily in the Irish/Welsh Celtic goddesses and gods.  I assist my wife, who is the witch, with research, spell-craft, and note taking -- hence my name The Scribe.  My primary goal is to continue to learn and to help my wife with her journey, travelling it with her.  I've spent most of my young adult life in the military and was raised in a military tradition by my family.  My mother was a direct descendant of the Samurai of Japan.  She also learned many ancient herbal remedies from her grandmother and taught me about the Japanese gods and goddesses.

Hope that wasn't too long-winded.  Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing what I can!

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:19:51 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

The Scribe

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:26:46 pm »
Quote from: Voren;205171
Hello and welcome

Thank you to all!  Glad to be here!

The Scribe

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 09:28:09 pm »
Quote from: Pickle;205145
Welcome to TC

Thank you, glad to be here!

Nerys53

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 05:09:11 am »

Hello and welcome to TC.

Tags: