Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:04:14 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 06:56:16 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Today at 06:56:00 pm]

Author Topic: Need some help with correspondences  (Read 967 times)

manicpixidream

• View Profile
Need some help with correspondences
« on: April 17, 2017, 06:20:25 pm »
So I'm gonna skip the long story and give the short version here with the long version at the end: I need to create a spell that protects my husband and I from an investigation regarding treatment of my mother who had 9 strokes and is considered at risk for abuse. We are not blameless, but we fear that they will not be willing or able to discern innocent mistakes from evil intentions.
So I'm trying to come up with a spell that covers the following areas: favor, protection, truth, speedy resolution, and success. My intent is that my husband and I be protected from vengeful/misguided/biased persons who hold power over us at this time and that we succeed in proving our innocence/ignorance as quickly as possible.
So far I have both black and white candles for protection, patchouli and rosemary oils also for protection, and cinnamon for success. I'm trying to cover the other bases as much as possible and only have the candles in my possession, so switching out oils or herbs is not a big deal. And if you see any other intents I should be adding in, please let me know.

For those concerned with the details of our problem: we aren't being accused of abuse so much as misusing/stealing her money even though she gave us permission to borrow and we have every intention of paying her back. The problem is that she doesn't have a good memory due to the strokes. She also never bothered to ask how much we were borrowing. So in talking to her alone, one could easily accuse us of stealing. It all comes down to who/what they're willing to believe.

Thank you for any advice you can give!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abigail

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help with correspondences
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 07:48:39 pm »
Quote from: manicpixidream;205021

So I'm trying to come up with a spell that covers the following areas: favor, protection, truth, speedy resolution, and success. My intent is that my husband and I be protected from vengeful/misguided/biased persons who hold power over us at this time and that we succeed in proving our innocence/ignorance as quickly as possible.
So far I have both black and white candles for protection, patchouli and rosemary oils also for protection, and cinnamon for success. I'm trying to cover the other bases as much as possible and only have the candles in my possession, so switching out oils or herbs is not a big deal. And if you see any other intents I should be adding in, please let me know.

Hi Manicpixidream, first, I am sorry to hear of your worries. It is never easy when your intentions are right, to have it be misconstrued or misinterpreted. Having been a nurse for elderly people for a long part of my life, I certainly have seen some similar situations myself at times.

I am afraid I may make this quite the list, but I wanted to include more options so you could find something that is attainable for you.

Legal matters: Calendula, Marigold, Hickory and buckthorn.
If you can, I would suggest also using an orange candle for that.
In case you happen to have copal resin or gum arabic on hand you could use that as incense or cedarwood to purify/protect.
For success cinnamon indeed, alternatively ginger, lemon balm or clover.

If this situation stems from gossip, you could use clove.

Maybe a separate blend afterwards or a house charm maybe for peace/harmony, with lavender, vervain or pennyroyal, and healing Blackberry, apple, allspice, also again cedar and cinnamon can be used there.

I hope that helps, my best wishes to you, your husband and your mother.

Aethiriel

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help with correspondences
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 05:48:44 pm »
Quote from: manicpixidream;205021
So I'm gonna skip the long story and give the short version here with the long version at the end: I need to create a spell that protects my husband and I from an investigation regarding treatment of my mother who had 9 strokes and is considered at risk for abuse. We are not blameless, but we fear that they will not be willing or able to discern innocent mistakes from evil intentions.

For those concerned with the details of our problem: we aren't being accused of abuse so much as misusing/stealing her money even though she gave us permission to borrow and we have every intention of paying her back. The problem is that she doesn't have a good memory due to the strokes. She also never bothered to ask how much we were borrowing. So in talking to her alone, one could easily accuse us of stealing. It all comes down to who/what they're willing to believe.

Thank you for any advice you can give!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might also recommend blue somewhere, perhaps a stone as you already have your candle choices, as that is the color of the throat chakra, communication, and I personally associate it with clarity as well as serenity, which might be useful in this situation.

I don't know if you use runes at all, but the rune Teiwaz, which is basically an upright arrow, would definitely be the best to use here. Teiwaz is connected to the god Tyr, who is very much a god of truth, balance, justice, right action and sacrifice and the rune represents these things. Algiz is also a very protective rune, representing sanctuary and being associated with the god Heimdal, who is the ever-vigilant, all-seeing, all-hearing Guardian.

Whatever you do just be as careful, specific and honest with the spell as possible because this does indeed sound like a very complicated matter and even your perspective or intentions could still be somewhat biased or clouded. Hopefully you will indeed at least be protected from any malicious, unfair or biased judgement.
Water knows...flow and grow with me at my blog The Oracle of Water

Tags: