Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 04:12:49 pm]

"Christ Is King" by Altair
[Today at 01:09:34 am]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Author Topic: Helping joints to be more flexable.  (Read 1107 times)

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Helping joints to be more flexable.
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:05:55 am »
I was on my computer last night and wondered what spell can I create. I thought what is needed for me. the only problem I had was a bit of stiffness in my legs. I then studied the anatomy and realised a word that could be causing this to be junction. I then searched for a word to combat as every negative can have a positive reaction. like I have said before I have a gift of sensing feelings. I came up with the word disjunction. I then set up a spell for the word and my stiffness has gone just thought I would share this with you.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

Castus

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Happy Science
Re: Helping joints to be more flexable.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 06:26:05 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;204630
I was on my computer last night and wondered what spell can I create. I thought what is needed for me. the only problem I had was a bit of stiffness in my legs. I then studied the anatomy and realised a word that could be causing this to be junction. I then searched for a word to combat as every negative can have a positive reaction. like I have said before I have a gift of sensing feelings. I came up with the word disjunction. I then set up a spell for the word and my stiffness has gone just thought I would share this with you.

This shows up on the forum as 'helping joints to be more...' and for a moment I thought it was about weed so I clicked on it and now I'm sad. Weed can help with joint stiffness just FYI; doesn't make it go away but it is tremendously less noticeable.

#TheMoreYouKnow
“Castus, meanwhile, goes straight for the bad theology like one of those creepy fish that swims up streams of pee.” — Darkhawk

“Believing in the Lord means you are connected to me no matter when you are poor, sick, or struggling in a relationship. I am always with you. I want you to believe that. The future is uncertain, and much suffering awaits. However, the mission of the believer is to live life doing their best, no matter what the circumstances.” — Ryuho Okawa

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Helping joints to be more flexable.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 07:54:15 pm »
Quote from: Castus;204771
This shows up on the forum as 'helping joints to be more...' and for a moment I thought it was about weed so I clicked on it and now I'm sad. Weed can help with joint stiffness just FYI; doesn't make it go away but it is tremendously less noticeable.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Ok this cracked me up. Idk, I suppose flexible joints--of the smoking kind--could be flexible. They have many uses, for sure.

I don't smoke myself but I have an ex that did. Definitely helped his back pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: