Yesterday @ 01:04 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Ecclectic Witch
    Pronouns
    she/her

Red face Hi

Greetings! After taking a small look around the forum, I was convinced that this was the forum I was looking for in which I could find some new perspectives and knowledge to expand my resources on my path. Also, I very much miss being part of a forum; Tumblr and Facebook ain't got nothing on good old fashioned discussion boards.

Thank you very much for providing what looks like a great community, one I can't wait to be a part of!

Blessed Be!

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Voren is on a distinguished road Voren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Spiritualist
    Pronouns
    Xe/Xir/Xem/Xey

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by WritchCodex View Post
    Greetings! After taking a small look around the forum, I was convinced that this was the forum I was looking for in which I could find some new perspectives and knowledge to expand my resources on my path. Also, I very much miss being part of a forum; Tumblr and Facebook ain't got nothing on good old fashioned discussion boards.

Thank you very much for providing what looks like a great community, one I can't wait to be a part of!

Blessed Be!
    Greetings and wecome!
    -Voren
    (aka Sou'r-Ghi'den)

The Singularity

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:50 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by WritchCodex View Post
    Welcome to TC!
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.

+ Reply to Thread