+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Smokingbeavis is on a distinguished road Smokingbeavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    18 Mar 2017 @ 06:35 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Asatru
    Pronouns
    dude/ guy/ grown man
    Posts
    4

    Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    I've been around the internet for some time and seldom do I feel the need to actually be one of the people that writes anything on it; I don't find pleasure in riling up the teenage keyboard warriors and doped up college students haphazardly exploring existentialist theories reading Nitze, among other things. With that said, I'm just going to go ahead and dowse the naive, un-sensible bandwagon of social justice with gasoline and watch it burn. Why? Because, I don't quite understand why so many of you don't see the purpose of organizations like the AFA and why it is important that they remain all inclusive to, yes, white people.

    Asatru is to people of white, European heritage what Wellesley College is to a woman. One seeks to preserve, admire and spiritually bond with an ancestral spiritual lineage. The other seeks to capitalize on, and promote individually successful and intelligent woman for the world. Both are inclusive, and if people who don't fit their mold or are so unrelated would be included within them, they would lose all meaning and purpose. This is obvious. But.....

    Most of you don't see it that way. This is the funny thing about leftist ideology. Your so hooked on these things like "gender queer" and "pansexual" and of course, white privilege, that you have found your selves so drowned in the waters of self pity and victimization that you can't see that your own ideology is equally as elitist as the people's that you ruthlessly attack and condemn. And for what? Not worshiping grown men who dress like women? For not worshiping black men who get hurt when getting arrested for blatantly breaking the law? For not accommodating people who fail to integrate into society because they were raised poorly, so you build them a safe space to protect them from the big bad world?

    Grow the hell up. The world is tough, and people have to stick together and find who they can to help get them through it, WITH DIGNITY AND HONOR ATTACHED. All I see here are weak people who are poor losers in the rat race that is life. You created all of this racial and sexist tension as a weapon to criminalize the strong people of this world because you can't cope with it. Your only way to get to the top is to desecrate the image of the strong and well disciplined people by associating their best qualities with negativity to drag them down below you.

    It's not right to be racist but its not right to abandon your heritage and the legacy that comes with it that you all have a duty to preserve( be it one of European or African heritage). Its not right to tell a man that he can't have his genitals cut off so he can wear high heels but it isn't right to normalize it either just because he can't cope with actually just being a regular gay guy(which there is nothing wrong being gay). Its not right to mistreat people but its definitely not right to coddle the weak and emotionally feeble when what they need is for you to help them get tougher so they can face the world with some semblance of honor.

    Asatru organizations like the AFA are not all forums for the big bad white man and his bigoted children, its just for regular white folks. You have taken such easily twisted things and made what was not too long ago said into what you wanted it to be, to match your agenda and the agenda of your handlers in your coffee shops and universities so that you have something to rant about; so you could suck from the souls of others to fill the bottomless pit of your own insatiable hunger for self gratification and self righteousness. The greatest irony of it all is the subsequent homogenization that is coming down the road and the destruction of individuality that comes with that. I hope you all lay awake at night in sadness when you think about what it is you're actually about but sadly I know none of you lose a moment of sleep.

    That's all.

  2. #2
    Grand Master Member Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Redfaery is just really nice Redfaery is just really nice Redfaery is just really nice Redfaery is just really nice Redfaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Country
    USA
    Location
    North Carolina
    Religion
    Devotee of Saraswati
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    I've been around the internet for some time and seldom do I feel the need to actually be one of the people that writes anything on it; I don't find pleasure in riling up the teenage keyboard warriors and doped up college students haphazardly exploring existentialist theories reading Nitze, among other things. With that said, I'm just going to go ahead and dowse the naive, un-sensible bandwagon of social justice with gasoline and watch it burn. Why? Because, I don't quite understand why so many of you don't see the purpose of organizations like the AFA and why it is important that they remain all inclusive to, yes, white people.

    Asatru is to people of white, European heritage what Wellesley College is to a woman. One seeks to preserve, admire and spiritually bond with an ancestral spiritual lineage. The other seeks to capitalize on, and promote individually successful and intelligent woman for the world. Both are inclusive, and if people who don't fit their mold or are so unrelated would be included within them, they would lose all meaning and purpose. This is obvious. But.....

    Most of you don't see it that way. This is the funny thing about leftist ideology. Your so hooked on these things like "gender queer" and "pansexual" and of course, white privilege, that you have found your selves so drowned in the waters of self pity and victimization that you can't see that your own ideology is equally as elitist as the people's that you ruthlessly attack and condemn. And for what? Not worshiping grown men who dress like women? For not worshiping black men who get hurt when getting arrested for blatantly breaking the law? For not accommodating people who fail to integrate into society because they were raised poorly, so you build them a safe space to protect them from the big bad world?

    Grow the hell up. The world is tough, and people have to stick together and find who they can to help get them through it, WITH DIGNITY AND HONOR ATTACHED. All I see here are weak people who are poor losers in the rat race that is life. You created all of this racial and sexist tension as a weapon to criminalize the strong people of this world because you can't cope with it. Your only way to get to the top is to desecrate the image of the strong and well disciplined people by associating their best qualities with negativity to drag them down below you.

    It's not right to be racist but its not right to abandon your heritage and the legacy that comes with it that you all have a duty to preserve( be it one of European or African heritage). Its not right to tell a man that he can't have his genitals cut off so he can wear high heels but it isn't right to normalize it either just because he can't cope with actually just being a regular gay guy(which there is nothing wrong being gay). Its not right to mistreat people but its definitely not right to coddle the weak and emotionally feeble when what they need is for you to help them get tougher so they can face the world with some semblance of honor.

    Asatru organizations like the AFA are not all forums for the big bad white man and his bigoted children, its just for regular white folks. You have taken such easily twisted things and made what was not too long ago said into what you wanted it to be, to match your agenda and the agenda of your handlers in your coffee shops and universities so that you have something to rant about; so you could suck from the souls of others to fill the bottomless pit of your own insatiable hunger for self gratification and self righteousness. The greatest irony of it all is the subsequent homogenization that is coming down the road and the destruction of individuality that comes with that. I hope you all lay awake at night in sadness when you think about what it is you're actually about but sadly I know none of you lose a moment of sleep.

    That's all.
    You need a safe space or something?
    KARMA: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

  3. #3
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Smokingbeavis is on a distinguished road Smokingbeavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    18 Mar 2017 @ 06:35 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Asatru
    Pronouns
    dude/ guy/ grown man
    Posts
    4

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfaery View Post
    You need a safe space or something?
    cute response from the it person. Or do you not consider yourself a person? I will call you Thing 1. That better suits you. Before you get too riled up don't forget to take you daily perks, aderol zanex and gender neutral hormone therapy pills. I would hate for you to come off as imbalanced.

  4. #4
    Senior Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Mumu Champion Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk has a reputation beyond repute Darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:38 PM
    Country
    USA
    Location
    New England
    Religion
    Kemetic; Feri; UU; Discordian; CoX; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; An American Werewolf In The Akhet; Etc
    Pronouns
    any of he, she, they
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    cute response from the it person. Or do you not consider yourself a person? I will call you Thing 1. That better suits you. Before you get too riled up don't forget to take you daily perks, aderol zanex and gender neutral hormone therapy pills. I would hate for you to come off as imbalanced.
    *** MOD HAT ON ***
    Personal attacks are not acceptable behaviour on the Cauldron. Go read the rules that you agreed to when you made your account here. You may want to consider actually keeping your word rather than discarding your honour at the doorstep.

    If you cannot respect our hallpeace, you are not welcome in our hall, and you will be removed. This is your first strike.
    Last edited by Darkhawk; 18 Mar 2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: weird code error
    as the water grinds the stone
    we rise and fall
    as our ashes turn to dust
    we shine like stars - Covenant, "Bullet"

    Peaceful Awakenings: Kemetic research blog
    Suns in Her Branches: Integrative religion site and blog
    Beewine Press Pagan Calendars

  5. #5
    Newbie Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    The Hammer is on a distinguished road The Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    24 Mar 2017 @ 05:22 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Norse Druid
    Posts
    4

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    I've been around the internet for some time and seldom do I feel the need to actually be one of the people that writes anything on it; I don't find pleasure in riling up the teenage keyboard warriors and doped up college students haphazardly exploring existentialist theories reading Nitze, among other things. With that said, I'm just going to go ahead and dowse the naive, un-sensible bandwagon of social justice with gasoline and watch it burn. Why? Because, I don't quite understand why so many of you don't see the purpose of organizations like the AFA and why it is important that they remain all inclusive to, yes, white people.

    Asatru is to people of white, European heritage what Wellesley College is to a woman. One seeks to preserve, admire and spiritually bond with an ancestral spiritual lineage. The other seeks to capitalize on, and promote individually successful and intelligent woman for the world. Both are inclusive, and if people who don't fit their mold or are so unrelated would be included within them, they would lose all meaning and purpose. This is obvious. But.....

    Most of you don't see it that way. This is the funny thing about leftist ideology. Your so hooked on these things like "gender queer" and "pansexual" and of course, white privilege, that you have found your selves so drowned in the waters of self pity and victimization that you can't see that your own ideology is equally as elitist as the people's that you ruthlessly attack and condemn. And for what? Not worshiping grown men who dress like women? For not worshiping black men who get hurt when getting arrested for blatantly breaking the law? For not accommodating people who fail to integrate into society because they were raised poorly, so you build them a safe space to protect them from the big bad world?

    Grow the hell up. The world is tough, and people have to stick together and find who they can to help get them through it, WITH DIGNITY AND HONOR ATTACHED. All I see here are weak people who are poor losers in the rat race that is life. You created all of this racial and sexist tension as a weapon to criminalize the strong people of this world because you can't cope with it. Your only way to get to the top is to desecrate the image of the strong and well disciplined people by associating their best qualities with negativity to drag them down below you.

    It's not right to be racist but its not right to abandon your heritage and the legacy that comes with it that you all have a duty to preserve( be it one of European or African heritage). Its not right to tell a man that he can't have his genitals cut off so he can wear high heels but it isn't right to normalize it either just because he can't cope with actually just being a regular gay guy(which there is nothing wrong being gay). Its not right to mistreat people but its definitely not right to coddle the weak and emotionally feeble when what they need is for you to help them get tougher so they can face the world with some semblance of honor.

    Asatru organizations like the AFA are not all forums for the big bad white man and his bigoted children, its just for regular white folks. You have taken such easily twisted things and made what was not too long ago said into what you wanted it to be, to match your agenda and the agenda of your handlers in your coffee shops and universities so that you have something to rant about; so you could suck from the souls of others to fill the bottomless pit of your own insatiable hunger for self gratification and self righteousness. The greatest irony of it all is the subsequent homogenization that is coming down the road and the destruction of individuality that comes with that. I hope you all lay awake at night in sadness when you think about what it is you're actually about but sadly I know none of you lose a moment of sleep.

    That's all.
    So.... You've been around D for a long g while including on the internet, but your opinions are as biased and vitriolic as those you claim may muddy the white waters of Asatru. While, I understand that Asatru is a combination of Icelandic Saga folklore and view of the Gods with some other heathen and Germanic (Western European) elements to it, which is for sure mostly white. But, did the men of the Norse, including the Vikings themselves, not take thralls from a multitude of other races, from various continents and racial backgrounds? And after their period of servitude allow them to be freemen, if they worked of their debts, which then allowed them to worship the Gods as any Heathen would have? In this day of rapid information and data exchange, would it not be possible for other to feel the same calling to other gods then just their ancestral ones? I mean, I specifically sought after my ancestors gods and found the Germanic faiths, but from that same perspective, I could also worship the Celtic Gods, the Greek Gods, the Anglo-Saxon Gods and even the traditional German Gods. With whom do I ally with?

    What if, as is the case of someone I know, be 65% German and Scandinavian, but look black because of the 30% African American. Should he worship his African Ancestors because of his skin color, or should he worship the German Gods who call to him and make up 65% of his ancestry?

    This is the problem I have with certain organizations, saying, no admittance to people that are black, or Hispanic or what not. For one it is not up to us to decide whom the Gods call to their hearths. Now, I won't tell the AFA not to have their own ideas, and charters, just like I wouldn't interfere in any organization that I disagree with. But that doesn't mean I'm going to refrain from negative comments about them if I do disagree with their methods.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Smokingbeavis is on a distinguished road Smokingbeavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    18 Mar 2017 @ 06:35 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Asatru
    Pronouns
    dude/ guy/ grown man
    Posts
    4

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    So.... You've been around D for a long g while including on the internet, but your opinions are as biased and vitriolic as those you claim may muddy the white waters of Asatru. While, I understand that Asatru is a combination of Icelandic Saga folklore and view of the Gods with some other heathen and Germanic (Western European) elements to it, which is for sure mostly white. But, did the men of the Norse, including the Vikings themselves, not take thralls from a multitude of other races, from various continents and racial backgrounds? And after their period of servitude allow them to be freemen, if they worked of their debts, which then allowed them to worship the Gods as any Heathen would have? In this day of rapid information and data exchange, would it not be possible for other to feel the same calling to other gods then just their ancestral ones? I mean, I specifically sought after my ancestors gods and found the Germanic faiths, but from that same perspective, I could also worship the Celtic Gods, the Greek Gods, the Anglo-Saxon Gods and even the traditional German Gods. With whom do I ally with?

    What if, as is the case of someone I know, be 65% German and Scandinavian, but look black because of the 30% African American. Should he worship his African Ancestors because of his skin color, or should he worship the German Gods who call to him and make up 65% of his ancestry?

    This is the problem I have with certain organizations, saying, no admittance to people that are black, or Hispanic or what not. For one it is not up to us to decide whom the Gods call to their hearths. Now, I won't tell the AFA not to have their own ideas, and charters, just like I wouldn't interfere in any organization that I disagree with. But that doesn't mean I'm going to refrain from negative comments about them if I do disagree with their methods.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Well said, I admire your thorough and well reasoned perspective and response. And yes, the Gods call to whom they call and I have a change of heart on that part of this matter because of what you have written in regards to the race issue. I'm lashing out at the blind hatred of certain others on this forum and the self righteous indignation that fuels their silly and toxic pull on subjects such as this. Perhaps you can agree with me at least on the toxicity of certain ideological constructs and their biases in regard to the left.

  7. #7
    Newbie Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    The Hammer is on a distinguished road The Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    24 Mar 2017 @ 05:22 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Norse Druid
    Posts
    4

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    Well said, I admire your thorough and well reasoned perspective and response. And yes, the Gods call to whom they call and I have a change of heart on that part of this matter because of what you have written in regards to the race issue. I'm lashing out at the blind hatred of certain others on this forum and the self righteous indignation that fuels their silly and toxic pull on subjects such as this. Perhaps you can agree with me at least on the toxicity of certain ideological constructs and their biases in regard to the left.
    As much as I claim to be leftist myself, as I am, I am not leftist in the way you talk of it. There are toxic people spewing venom from both camps, and us chaps in the center are getting rained on because of it. It's like calling all the Vietnamese, baby killers for their actions in the Vietnam Campaign, or calling all Christians bigoted racist, because of the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Crusades for a historical reference. I look at it like a "V" the farther one goes left or right the higher they feel and look to others, therefore the farther their voices travel. I say don't concentrate on the few that are far left or right, concentrate on what we need to do to brave the center.
    The left and right screaming at the top of their lungs is what got Trump elected. Not the levelheadedness of those of us in the center that just want sound policies and a country that's not falling apart financially, medically or socially.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Banned Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Smokingbeavis is on a distinguished road Smokingbeavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    18 Mar 2017 @ 06:35 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Asatru
    Pronouns
    dude/ guy/ grown man
    Posts
    4

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    As much as I claim to be leftist myself, as I am, I am not leftist in the way you talk of it. There are toxic people spewing venom from both camps, and us chaps in the center are getting rained on because of it. It's like calling all the Vietnamese, baby killers for their actions in the Vietnam Campaign, or calling all Christians bigoted racist, because of the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Crusades for a historical reference. I look at it like a "V" the farther one goes left or right the higher they feel and look to others, therefore the farther their voices travel. I say don't concentrate on the few that are far left or right, concentrate on what we need to do to brave the center.
    The left and right screaming at the top of their lungs is what got Trump elected. Not the levelheadedness of those of us in the center that just want sound policies and a country that's not falling apart financially, medically or socially.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Agreed, granted I think the only way to brave the center is to sometimes speak louder and do better and greater things over them and to stick to your principals. That's what I feel that I did here on this obscure place on the internet at least. I can see where my principals can be misconstrued as bigoted but if you read closely I am really not. This generation is truly defined by a special kind of ignorance of reality where the selfish and depraved have been allotted a pedestal of sorts, shrouded in the flag a false moral highroad and a hatred for the truly magnificent of this world. A hatred that is rooted in their own weakness and self hate and even laziness. I guess all that we can do is do good for the world. Har said,

    128) hear thou, Loddfafnir, and heed it well,

    learn it, ’twill lend thee strength,

    follow it, ’twill further thee:

    in ill deeds not ever share,

    but be thou glad to do good.

    I think its ever relevant in a country where only the morally corrupt people of the extremes seem to have that voice you speak of.

  9. #9
    Journeyman Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Mountain Cat is on a distinguished road Mountain Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:34 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    In the mountains
    Religion
    Druid Hedgewitch
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    195

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    I've been around the internet for some time and seldom do I feel the need to actually be one of the people that writes anything on it; I don't find pleasure in riling up the teenage keyboard warriors and doped up college students haphazardly exploring existentialist theories reading Nitze, among other things. With that said, I'm just going to go ahead and dowse the naive, un-sensible bandwagon of social justice with gasoline and watch it burn. Why? Because, I don't quite understand why so many of you don't see the purpose of organizations like the AFA and why it is important that they remain all inclusive to, yes, white people.

    Asatru is to people of white, European heritage what Wellesley College is to a woman. One seeks to preserve, admire and spiritually bond with an ancestral spiritual lineage. The other seeks to capitalize on, and promote individually successful and intelligent woman for the world. Both are inclusive, and if people who don't fit their mold or are so unrelated would be included within them, they would lose all meaning and purpose. This is obvious. But.....

    Most of you don't see it that way. This is the funny thing about leftist ideology. Your so hooked on these things like "gender queer" and "pansexual" and of course, white privilege, that you have found your selves so drowned in the waters of self pity and victimization that you can't see that your own ideology is equally as elitist as the people's that you ruthlessly attack and condemn. And for what? Not worshiping grown men who dress like women? For not worshiping black men who get hurt when getting arrested for blatantly breaking the law? For not accommodating people who fail to integrate into society because they were raised poorly, so you build them a safe space to protect them from the big bad world?

    Grow the hell up. The world is tough, and people have to stick together and find who they can to help get them through it, WITH DIGNITY AND HONOR ATTACHED. All I see here are weak people who are poor losers in the rat race that is life. You created all of this racial and sexist tension as a weapon to criminalize the strong people of this world because you can't cope with it. Your only way to get to the top is to desecrate the image of the strong and well disciplined people by associating their best qualities with negativity to drag them down below you.

    It's not right to be racist but its not right to abandon your heritage and the legacy that comes with it that you all have a duty to preserve( be it one of European or African heritage). Its not right to tell a man that he can't have his genitals cut off so he can wear high heels but it isn't right to normalize it either just because he can't cope with actually just being a regular gay guy(which there is nothing wrong being gay). Its not right to mistreat people but its definitely not right to coddle the weak and emotionally feeble when what they need is for you to help them get tougher so they can face the world with some semblance of honor.

    Asatru organizations like the AFA are not all forums for the big bad white man and his bigoted children, its just for regular white folks. You have taken such easily twisted things and made what was not too long ago said into what you wanted it to be, to match your agenda and the agenda of your handlers in your coffee shops and universities so that you have something to rant about; so you could suck from the souls of others to fill the bottomless pit of your own insatiable hunger for self gratification and self righteousness. The greatest irony of it all is the subsequent homogenization that is coming down the road and the destruction of individuality that comes with that. I hope you all lay awake at night in sadness when you think about what it is you're actually about but sadly I know none of you lose a moment of sleep.

    That's all.


    Sorry. I have a headache today, so I'm not functioning at full capacity.

    I don't know quite what you are saying here. Is it just that you don't like the ideals that the left stands for, (Inclusivity and acceptance of all people as they are) or is it that you don't want the left in Asatru? I noticed a dislike--please correct me if I am in error--both of trans people and of academics. Can you explain why these bother you and/or why they don't belong in Asatru?

    And once again, if I am misunderstanding your intent, please feel free to enlighten me. Bullet points would be best (bad headache).

  10. #10
    Master Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    22 Apr 2017 @ 09:40 PM
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Central PA
    Religion
    Devotee of Veles, Slavic Heathen, Fictional Recon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    399

    Re: Asatru V.S. Social Marxism

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokingbeavis View Post
    I've been around the internet for some time and seldom do I feel the need to actually be one of the people that writes anything on it; I don't find pleasure in riling up the teenage keyboard warriors and doped up college students haphazardly exploring existentialist theories reading Nitze, among other things. With that said, I'm just going to go ahead and dowse the naive, un-sensible bandwagon of social justice with gasoline and watch it burn. Why? Because, I don't quite understand why so many of you don't see the purpose of organizations like the AFA and why it is important that they remain all inclusive to, yes, white people.

    ~snip~
    Are you okay? You seem pretty angry here about other people's opinions differing from yours. How is that any different than what you're claiming other people are doing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New to Asatru
    By Friendly_Viking in forum Pagan Religions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 May 2016, 11:43 AM
  2. New Social Group - Asatru Reborn
    By autoposter in forum Autogenerated Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27 Nov 2015, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 1 Jun 2015, 06:34 AM
  4. Asatru and CR
    By herkles in forum Asatru and Heathenry SIG
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 19 Jun 2014, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts