Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Defining moment  (Read 1910 times)

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Defining moment
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:24:48 am »
I would like to tell you of a defining moment in my life. I am always looking for something special to happen that defy the laws of physics. and a few months ago was into shapes and the most abundant shape on the planet is an hexagon. now we all have heard of hex's and consider these black magic. so this struck an idea in me to expel possible hex's from the hexagons that surround me. I then searched for jewellery that had an hexagon shape and acquired one with a clear crystal in the middle. the very moment I purchased the jewellery I sensed and felt a purity and new I had made a wise purchase. I would like to hear from anyone else who has had a defining moment and would like to share that experience.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

Chatelaine

• Staff
  • Metaphors be with you.
    • View Profile
    • Are We There Yet?
  • Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christian
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Re: Defining moment
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 02:23:47 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203839
I would like to tell you of a defining moment in my life. I am always looking for something special to happen that defy the laws of physics. and a few months ago was into shapes and the most abundant shape on the planet is an hexagon. now we all have heard of hex's and consider these black magic. so this struck an idea in me to expel possible hex's from the hexagons that surround me. I then searched for jewellery that had an hexagon shape and acquired one with a clear crystal in the middle. the very moment I purchased the jewellery I sensed and felt a purity and new I had made a wise purchase. I would like to hear from anyone else who has had a defining moment and would like to share that experience.

Do you mean a hexagon or a hexagram?
'You created us restless, O Lord, and we find no rest until we rest in You.'
~St Augustine~
Whole blog o' nonsense: Are We There Yet?

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 05:04:09 pm »
Quote from: Chatelaine;203844
Do you mean a hexagon or a hexagram?

Hello Chatelaine the substance I was referring to is Nitrogen.
Awaken myself alive and well loving to start learning today ahead a challenge set by the Gods. Haven't

Instagram stevejomac

Chatelaine

• Staff
  • Metaphors be with you.
    • View Profile
    • Are We There Yet?
  • Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christian
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 06:05:41 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203848
Hello Chatelaine the substance I was referring to is Nitrogen.

You were not talking about substances, but about shapes. Did you get confused with another thread?
'You created us restless, O Lord, and we find no rest until we rest in You.'
~St Augustine~
Whole blog o' nonsense: Are We There Yet?

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 06:14:16 pm »
Quote from: Chatelaine;203855
You were not talking about substances, but about shapes. Did you get confused with another thread?

Nitrogen's crystal structure is hexagon I should of explained myself more.

Instagram stevejomac

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
  • A Ways Around the Bend...
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
  • Religion: Southern Baptist
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 06:29:58 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203856
Nitrogen's crystal structure is hexagon I should of explained myself more.
Solidified nitrogen does indeed have a hexagonal crystal structure, but I don't think you're going to find crystalline nitrogen in the natural state anywhere inside the orbit of Jupiter, save for the occasional comet.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
--------Eric H. Bowen
Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to have been an Earth-shattering KABOOM!
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 07:04:09 pm »
Quote from: ehbowen;203858
Solidified nitrogen does indeed have a hexagonal crystal structure, but I don't think you're going to find crystalline nitrogen in the natural state anywhere inside the orbit of Jupiter, save for the occasional comet.

Yes nitrogen atom structure is also hexagon. the point now is to tell of an experience.

Instagram stevejomac

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 07:40:26 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203862
Yes nitrogen atom structure is also hexagon. the point now is to tell of an experience.
I think you might do well to review a freshman chemistry text concerning electron orbitals, diatomic gases and the shapes of atoms and molecules.

--------Eric H. Bowen
Computers are like air conditioning. They become useless when you open Windows—Linus Torvalds.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 08:41:14 pm »
Quote from: ehbowen;203864
I think you might do well to review a freshman chemistry text concerning electron orbitals, diatomic gases and the shapes of atoms and molecules.

You could be right I am not a scientist and only rush through tons of information. but there are a few theories on why this hexagon shape rules over nitrogen plus others. as you know hexagon is used as a skeletal formula in science so can be manipulated by a powerful sorcerer. also the crystal structure and the fact that my crystal is hexagon is probably why this works for me. my sixth sense that I have is the ability to sense good or bad in something to make me feel bad I could say terrific. or to make me feel good I could say astounding. its a good gift to have.

Instagram stevejomac

Tom

• Master Member
    • View Profile
    • http://serpentinetom.wordpress.com
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 08:59:14 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203839

Hex as in the spell has a different etymological origin than the prefix hexa-, so it's a bit of a false assumption that a hexagon would automatically be able to counter them just based on the idea that they have the same etymology. The origins of the word Hex comes from German while the hexa- prefix comes from the greek word for six.

Also hexagons are pretty common in nature because it's a pretty efficient shape as bees have discovered. It tessellates well and unlike other shapes that tessellate well, it takes less materials to build. Basically they are kinda like boxes that you can stack on top of one another, but you get more space in a hexagon than in a square for the same materials.

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 09:06:54 pm »
Quote from: Tom;203870
Hex as in the spell has a different etymological origin than the prefix hexa-, so it's a bit of a false assumption that a hexagon would automatically be able to counter them just based on the idea that they have the same etymology. The origins of the word Hex comes from German while the hexa- prefix comes from the greek word for six.

Also hexagons are pretty common in nature because it's a pretty efficient shape as bees have discovered. It tessellates well and unlike other shapes that tessellate well, it takes less materials to build. Basically they are kinda like boxes that you can stack on top of one another, but you get more space in a hexagon than in a square for the same materials.

Another word as to why is so magical and the bees are part of an hex is believe.

Instagram stevejomac

ehbowen

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
    • Streamliner Schedules
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 09:30:40 pm »
Quote from: sevensons;203871
Another word as to why is so magical and the bees are part of an hex is believe.

Belief IS important. Don't ever let anyone tell you it isn't. Still, you need to recognize when you run into those points where your belief conflicts with reality.

This doesn't mean that you need to give up on the core of your belief; it may simply mean that you need to refine it further. Instead of sending a man to the moon in a ballistic shell fired from an enormous cannon using gunpowder, you may instead develop high-strength alloys and high-impulse rocket fuel along with pressurized suits and navigational computers. The core of the idea remains the same, but the execution has become much more workable and elegant.
--------Eric H. Bowen

sevensons

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 10:54:59 am »
Quote from: ehbowen;203873
Belief IS important. Don't ever let anyone tell you it isn't. Still, you need to recognize when you run into those points where your belief conflicts with reality.

This doesn't mean that you need to give up on the core of your belief; it may simply mean that you need to refine it further. Instead of sending a man to the moon in a ballistic shell fired from an enormous cannon using gunpowder, you may instead develop high-strength alloys and high-impulse rocket fuel along with pressurized suits and navigational computers. The core of the idea remains the same, but the execution has become much more workable and elegant.

Perhaps in some instances witchcraft can be inexpensive and if you have faith in your ability's you can push the boundaries this is after all a very magical planet. I am sometimes observant.

Instagram stevejomac

Tags: