12 Mar 2017 @ 04:21 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Pagan
    Pronouns
    He/Him

Question about crystal energies and how they interact with us

I need everyone reading this to be on the same page as me so bare with me as I explain what I'm doing and how I was led to the concept of crystals having a repelling force.

I was led to this concept because I'm making amulets for me and my fiance. I plan to embed 2 crystals in each amulet. That lead me to deciding what crystals to use. I'm a hyper sensitive and empathic person myself so finding the right crystal for me is just a matter of touching and feeling the energy. However, I find that about half of the stones I buy, usually for grounding and emotional clarity, either break or disappear on me. Even if I carry the stone everyday.

So, this led me to the concept that crystals might have a repelling force as well. Much like magnets will repell opposite sides. Energy being ever changing, gaining and losing power, perhaps the energy I redirected from the external world and to the stone might've "overloaded". I don't know, all I know is that every petrified wood I've bought has either broken (without dropping) or disappeared.

As I said this is just a concept. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject. If you have a recommendation for the crystals I should use in the amulets feel free. For mine I'm considering selenite and howelite. For my fiance I was thinking crystal quartz and maybe bloodstone.

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Starlight is on a distinguished road Starlight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Country
    Australia
    Religion
    Still seeking... getting closer...

Re: Question about crystal energies and how they interact with us

Quote Originally Posted by EboLikeRambo247 View Post
    As I said this is just a concept. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject.
    If you're looking for a knowledgeable source on crystals who also approaches the subject from a scientific viewpoint, you could look up Hibiscus Moon on YouTube and she also has a website. She has a vast amount of information available on crystals.

As for the disappearing crystals, it was said to me once that crystals will leave you if they feel you don't need them and they find someone else who does. It has happened to me before.

As for crystals breaking... not too sure about that. Maybe someone else will be able to weigh in.
    What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

+ Reply to Thread