Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Good day to you all! :)  (Read 1017 times)

LunarRainbow

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Good day to you all! :)
« on: February 16, 2017, 04:36:49 pm »
Hello there! I hope the day finds you all well! : )

I'm LunarRainbow (yes it is a name filled with cheesiness :P) and I'm just stopping by to say hello to you all!

I'm an Animist. I tried for a while to adhere to a specific style and practice of Animism, but I have found that nothing really feels right except to look at myself as simply an Animist without really setting down one particular path of it. Overall, I'm still figuring out the specifics of my religious beliefs, but settling, and being alright with, being simply an Animist has given me a good foundation to build that up. ^u^

One thing that's come with my religious evolution has been a growing interest in Magick, which was something I'd previously suppressed when I practiced a specific style of animism previously (Magick wasn't a part in it), so once again not being sectarian has opened that door for me to learn more about Magickal practice. Particularly, I have been told that I may have some ability towards sigils, and would like to learn about it more, as well as move towards aura reading and learn about that as well.

I spend a lot of time simply listening to music, talking and hanging out with friends, and browsing the internet. But when I'm not lazy I like to go around taking pictures of things. I mostly love to take pictures of landscapes, and cityscapes, especially when there is either a lot, or very few, people. I love to just see that moment, forzen in time, and see everything that was going on at the time, or capture a certain feeling or emotion that's impressed upon me by a scene. It's a recently rediscovered passion.

A history of my previous religious affiliations:
Fundamentalist Catholicism -2011-> Non-denominational Christianity -2012-> Agnostic Theism -2012-> Non-denominational Paganism -2012-> Shinto (Kami-no-Michi) -2016-> Animism (hard polytheism)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hanging out together on the forum. I'm glad I found such an awesome place of Pagans (my previous forum went under).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:37:24 pm by LunarRainbow »

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Good day to you all! :)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 11:03:06 pm »
Quote from: LunarRainbow;202742
Hello there! I hope the day finds you all well! : )

I'm LunarRainbow (yes it is a name filled with cheesiness :P) and I'm just stopping by to say hello to you all!

I'm an Animist. I tried for a while to adhere to a specific style and practice of Animism, but I have found that nothing really feels right except to look at myself as simply an Animist without really setting down one particular path of it. Overall, I'm still figuring out the specifics of my religious beliefs, but settling, and being alright with, being simply an Animist has given me a good foundation to build that up. ^u^

One thing that's come with my religious evolution has been a growing interest in Magick, which was something I'd previously suppressed when I practiced a specific style of animism previously (Magick wasn't a part in it), so once again not being sectarian has opened that door for me to learn more about Magickal practice. Particularly, I have been told that I may have some ability towards sigils, and would like to learn about it more, as well as move towards aura reading and learn about that as well.

I spend a lot of time simply listening to music, talking and hanging out with friends, and browsing the internet. But when I'm not lazy I like to go around taking pictures of things. I mostly love to take pictures of landscapes, and cityscapes, especially when there is either a lot, or very few, people. I love to just see that moment, forzen in time, and see everything that was going on at the time, or capture a certain feeling or emotion that's impressed upon me by a scene. It's a recently rediscovered passion.

A history of my previous religious affiliations:
Fundamentalist Catholicism -2011-> Non-denominational Christianity -2012-> Agnostic Theism -2012-> Non-denominational Paganism -2012-> Shinto (Kami-no-Michi) -2016-> Animism (hard polytheism)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hanging out together on the forum. I'm glad I found such an awesome place of Pagans (my previous forum went under).

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Good day to you all! :)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:29:15 am »
Quote from: LunarRainbow;202742

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: