Today @ 03:06 AM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Animism
    Pronouns
    she/her

Good day to you all! :)

Hello there! I hope the day finds you all well! : )

I'm LunarRainbow (yes it is a name filled with cheesiness :P) and I'm just stopping by to say hello to you all!

I'm an Animist. I tried for a while to adhere to a specific style and practice of Animism, but I have found that nothing really feels right except to look at myself as simply an Animist without really setting down one particular path of it. Overall, I'm still figuring out the specifics of my religious beliefs, but settling, and being alright with, being simply an Animist has given me a good foundation to build that up. ^u^

One thing that's come with my religious evolution has been a growing interest in Magick, which was something I'd previously suppressed when I practiced a specific style of animism previously (Magick wasn't a part in it), so once again not being sectarian has opened that door for me to learn more about Magickal practice. Particularly, I have been told that I may have some ability towards sigils, and would like to learn about it more, as well as move towards aura reading and learn about that as well.

I spend a lot of time simply listening to music, talking and hanging out with friends, and browsing the internet. But when I'm not lazy I like to go around taking pictures of things. I mostly love to take pictures of landscapes, and cityscapes, especially when there is either a lot, or very few, people. I love to just see that moment, forzen in time, and see everything that was going on at the time, or capture a certain feeling or emotion that's impressed upon me by a scene. It's a recently rediscovered passion.

A history of my previous religious affiliations:
    Fundamentalist Catholicism -2011-> Non-denominational Christianity -2012-> Agnostic Theism -2012-> Non-denominational Paganism -2012-> Shinto (Kami-no-Michi) -2016-> Animism (hard polytheism)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hanging out together on the forum. I'm glad I found such an awesome place of Pagans (my previous forum went under).
    Last edited by LunarRainbow; 16 Feb 2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Grammar fix.

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Voren is on a distinguished road Voren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Spiritualist
    Pronouns
    Xe/Xir/Xem/Xey

Re: Good day to you all! :)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarRainbow View Post
    Hello there! I hope the day finds you all well! : )

I'm LunarRainbow (yes it is a name filled with cheesiness :P) and I'm just stopping by to say hello to you all!

I'm an Animist. I tried for a while to adhere to a specific style and practice of Animism, but I have found that nothing really feels right except to look at myself as simply an Animist without really setting down one particular path of it. Overall, I'm still figuring out the specifics of my religious beliefs, but settling, and being alright with, being simply an Animist has given me a good foundation to build that up. ^u^

One thing that's come with my religious evolution has been a growing interest in Magick, which was something I'd previously suppressed when I practiced a specific style of animism previously (Magick wasn't a part in it), so once again not being sectarian has opened that door for me to learn more about Magickal practice. Particularly, I have been told that I may have some ability towards sigils, and would like to learn about it more, as well as move towards aura reading and learn about that as well.

I spend a lot of time simply listening to music, talking and hanging out with friends, and browsing the internet. But when I'm not lazy I like to go around taking pictures of things. I mostly love to take pictures of landscapes, and cityscapes, especially when there is either a lot, or very few, people. I love to just see that moment, forzen in time, and see everything that was going on at the time, or capture a certain feeling or emotion that's impressed upon me by a scene. It's a recently rediscovered passion.

A history of my previous religious affiliations:
    Fundamentalist Catholicism -2011-> Non-denominational Christianity -2012-> Agnostic Theism -2012-> Non-denominational Paganism -2012-> Shinto (Kami-no-Michi) -2016-> Animism (hard polytheism)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hanging out together on the forum. I'm glad I found such an awesome place of Pagans (my previous forum went under).
    Hello and welcome
    -Voren
    (aka Sou'r-Ghi'den)

The Singularity

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Re: Good day to you all! :)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarRainbow View Post
    Welcome to TC!
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.

+ Reply to Thread