20 Feb 2017 @ 11:20 AM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Figuring it out as I go...
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers

Cool Hello everyone!

So this intro post is going to be a little interesting, and maybe a little hard to believe but I'm gonna go our on a limb and be open about myself anyway.

My name is JoJo and I'm not the only person who lives in this body. We have Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder). We refer to ourselvs as a Collective. One of our members, Dante, made this account for me last time he was out.

In person I can be a tad agressive, and I tend to fight with our girlfriend so.. I stopped coming around but I like interacting with people. It's pretty easy for me to just pop out for short periods of time to write on a forum, so this way I can still make friends and talk to people without causing conflict within our family. And who knows, maybe if I'm able to make friends and persue my interests I'll be less of a jerk in person.

So thats me, take it or leave it. If it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to talk about it, but I can't promise that it wont come up. Being multiple literally effects every part of our life, especially the spiritual parts. Anyway, I hope this works out. Dante tried really hard to find me an active and diverse Pagan community.

I look forward to exploring the unknown with you all

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Voren is on a distinguished road Voren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:49 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Spiritualist
    Pronouns
    Xe/Xir/Xem/Xey

Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    So this intro post is going to be a little interesting, and maybe a little hard to believe but I'm gonna go our on a limb and be open about myself anyway.

My name is JoJo and I'm not the only person who lives in this body. We have Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder). We refer to ourselvs as a Collective. One of our members, Dante, made this account for me last time he was out.

In person I can be a tad agressive, and I tend to fight with our girlfriend so.. I stopped coming around but I like interacting with people. It's pretty easy for me to just pop out for short periods of time to write on a forum, so this way I can still make friends and talk to people without causing conflict within our family. And who knows, maybe if I'm able to make friends and persue my interests I'll be less of a jerk in person.

So thats me, take it or leave it. If it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to talk about it, but I can't promise that it wont come up. Being multiple literally effects every part of our life, especially the spiritual parts. Anyway, I hope this works out. Dante tried really hard to find me an active and diverse Pagan community.

I look forward to exploring the unknown with you all
    Hello and welcome
    -Voren
    (aka Sou'r-Ghi'den)

The Singularity

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Re: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Welcome to TC!
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.

+ Reply to Thread