Country
    USA
    Religion
    Heathenism
    Pronouns
    She/Her/Hers

Red face Hi!

Hi guys.
    My name is Aurora, and I'm just looking to learn more about eclectic witchcraft and the pagan/polytheist community.

Currently I'm leaning towards Heathenism and Asatru, the observation of Norse Paganism.
    In light of this, because I know within the Heathen community it is an issue, I would like to disclaim that I am a strong opposer of white supremacy, neo-nazism, fascism, and intolerance. I have no interest in associating with any advocator of hate.

I have a tumblr which I frequent often that I think is the best way to get to know me.

I'm open to making friends, chatting about the trade, and just learning from people about modern practices.
    I do love talking about spooky things like ghost stories, paranormal occurrences and creepy pastas!

Thank you for your time, feel free to chat either here or Tumblr :D
    Skål!

Journeyman Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Voren is on a distinguished road Voren's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:14 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Pronouns
    Xe/Xir/Xem/Xey

Re: Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Uurbain View Post
    Hi guys.
    My name is Aurora, and I'm just looking to learn more about eclectic witchcraft and the pagan/polytheist community.

Currently I'm leaning towards Heathenism and Asatru, the observation of Norse Paganism.
    In light of this, because I know within the Heathen community it is an issue, I would like to disclaim that I am a strong opposer of white supremacy, neo-nazism, fascism, and intolerance. I have no interest in associating with any advocator of hate.

I have a tumblr which I frequent often that I think is the best way to get to know me.

I'm open to making friends, chatting about the trade, and just learning from people about modern practices.
    I do love talking about spooky things like ghost stories, paranormal occurrences and creepy pastas!

Thank you for your time, feel free to chat either here or Tumblr :D
    Hello and welcome!
    -Voren
    (aka Sou'r-Ghi'den)

The Singularity

Adept Member

Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair is a splendid one to behold Altair's Avatar
    Last Online
    11 Apr 2017 @ 05:04 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    tree-hugging neopagan

"creepy pastas"?

OK, I'm intrigued.

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    "creepy pastas"?

OK, I'm intrigued.
    Internet horror stories. The term comes from "copypasta." Definition and more details here.

There are some good ones out there. I used to read them a bunch and be unable to sleep afterwards.
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.
    --
    Everyday Magic | Morag's Spindle

Staff Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag is a splendid one to behold Morag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 PM
    Country
    Canada
    Religion
    Something-or-other I'm building; Hellenic polytheism; D'Angeline Recon; Otherfaith
    Pronouns
    they/their/them

Welcome to TC!
    My pronouns are zie/zir/zirs but they pronouns are easier to remember for most folks.
    --
    Everyday Magic | Morag's Spindle

Senior Apprentice Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Vixen is on a distinguished road Vixen's Avatar
    Last Online
    28 Apr 2017 @ 04:34 PM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Religion
    pagan
    Pronouns
    she/her/her

OMG I love creepypasta

Welcom to TC
    You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it.

Master Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom is just really nice Tom's Avatar
    Last Online
    22 Apr 2017 @ 09:40 PM
    Country
    USA
    Religion
    Devotee of Veles, Slavic Heathen, Fictional Recon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    Internet horror stories. The term comes from "copypasta." Definition and more details here.

There are some good ones out there. I used to read them a bunch and be unable to sleep afterwards.
    The infamous slenderman is probably the best known of them.

+ Reply to Thread