collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Greetings from the frigid north  (Read 1209 times)

muffin

Greetings from the frigid north
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:12:16 am »
Hello!

I've recently come back into the fold, so to say. All my youth and adolesence I knew the path instinctively, but was pushed further from my spirituality until a few years ago. What happened a few years back, one might ask?

Four years ago we moved back to the edge of the woods from the concrete centre of town and shortly afterwards I gave birth, and these combined helped the spark find it's way back to me slowly, until this winter I understood what I need to do. So, here I am, embracing my spirituality. Getting back to the Gods and Nature and my life with that spark of magick :)

I'm still in the broom closet (maybe, unless my husband is more observant than I think). We are currently a family of four, but a third child will hopefully be on it's way soon.

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from the frigid north
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 10:19:12 am »
Quote from: muffin;202248
Hello!

I've recently come back into the fold, so to say. All my youth and adolesence I knew the path instinctively, but was pushed further from my spirituality until a few years ago. What happened a few years back, one might ask?

Four years ago we moved back to the edge of the woods from the concrete centre of town and shortly afterwards I gave birth, and these combined helped the spark find it's way back to me slowly, until this winter I understood what I need to do. So, here I am, embracing my spirituality. Getting back to the Gods and Nature and my life with that spark of magick :)

I'm still in the broom closet (maybe, unless my husband is more observant than I think). We are currently a family of four, but a third child will hopefully be on it's way soon.

Welcome! *waves from my own broom closet*

I'm also from the frigid north (Maine)! What bit of frigidness do you call home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:41:15 pm »
Hello!

Hello and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

muffin

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 12:30:37 am »
Quote from: Sorcha;202249
Welcome! *waves from my own broom closet*

I'm also from the frigid north (Maine)! What bit of frigidness do you call home?

I live in Finland out here on the top of Europe :)

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 02:31:32 am »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Sorcha

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 08:45:05 am »
Quote from: muffin;202297
I live in Finland out here on the top of Europe :)

I think you may be a little more frigid than we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: