collapse

* Recent Posts

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1286 times)

TheEnigmaticSEF

• View Profile
Hello
« on: December 09, 2016, 11:28:19 am »
Hello Everyone.
Most people Call me Seffy, please to make your acquaintance and ready to learn as always.
I have been practicing alone for a few years now and while I come from a line of practitioners my Mother turned away from our practice and consequently I do not know as much as I would like.

TheEnigmaticSEF

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 11:50:51 am »
Quote from: TheEnigmaticSEF;199891

I have been practicing alone

I actually came for advice as I am in a bit of a pickle.  I can't find a more appropriate place to ask so I hope its okay to ask here.

The women in my family have a history of meeting their companion of life in their dreams.  I am not an exception, however when I was younger I had a dream that he was taken away by another soul across an ocean and I could not follow.  From then until recently I didn't see him in my dreams at all.  I had given up hope to meet him and got married to someone else seven and one half years ago.
Recently I did meet this person.  Since then he has come back into my dreams.  He is in a committed relationship with the woman I saw in that dream I mentioned.  
My husband is not a cruel man, but his is cruel with me and I can see that the one from my dreams is not well with his lover.
One one hand I want to be honorable and stick with my commitments, but on the other hand I see something that could be.
I also feel like a stupid child, even though I am matronly at this point.

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 01:48:12 pm »
Quote from: TheEnigmaticSEF;199893
I actually came for advice as I am in a bit of a pickle.  I can't find a more appropriate place to ask so I hope its okay to ask here.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

For actual questions, we usually suggest people post them somewhere other than the introduction folder. A lot of regular readers of the forum don't read the introductions folder as regularly as other folders, so they may miss your question.

Other folders that might be suitable, depending on what you're interested in (in the sense of what kind of help / feedback / ideas you're looking for.

Either the Paganism for Beginners or Magic and the Occult for Beginners forums (if you'd like a folder with the beginner specific rules in place) would be one option.

Another would be the Family Life folder (It's under the Social Discussions folder). This is a good general option for trying to figure out what you might want to do next, without biasing the kind of ideas you might get back in a particular direction.

The Faith in Everyday Life or Miscellaneous Religious Discussions or one of the Magic and the Occult section folders might also be suitable, in which case, pick the one that's most like the kind of ideas you'd like to hear about.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

TheEnigmaticSEF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 02:39:12 pm »
Quote from: Jenett;199897
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

For actual questions, we usually suggest people post them somewhere other than the introduction folder. A lot of regular readers of the forum don't read the introductions folder as regularly as other folders, so they may miss your question.

Other folders that might be suitable, depending on what you're interested in (in the sense of what kind of help / feedback / ideas you're looking for.

Either the Paganism for Beginners or Magic and the Occult for Beginners forums (if you'd like a folder with the beginner specific rules in place) would be one option.

Another would be the Family Life folder (It's under the Social Discussions folder). This is a good general option for trying to figure out what you might want to do next, without biasing the kind of ideas you might get back in a particular direction.

The Faith in Everyday Life or Miscellaneous Religious Discussions or one of the Magic and the Occult section folders might also be suitable, in which case, pick the one that's most like the kind of ideas you'd like to hear about.

Thank you so much!

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 08:02:48 pm »
Hello Everyone.
Most people Call me Seffy, please to make your acquaintance and ready to learn as always.
I have been practicing alone for a few years now and while I come from a line of practitioners my Mother turned away from our practice and consequently I do not know as much as I would like.

Hello and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 03:05:47 am »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: