Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Working on speeding up my healing  (Read 1371 times)

Immortal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Working on speeding up my healing
« on: December 08, 2016, 02:55:23 pm »
Hey,

I am working toward speeding up my healing. Mostly I need consistency in doing what I've already been told to do by my healing guides and angels. I find it very hard at times, due to my illnesses, to be consistent and do things on a schedule and any prayers, energy, positive thoughts going in that direction for me will greatly help my situation.

Plus I need to think more positive thoughts more consistently. Prayers etc. for abundance in areas of good heath, spirituality, and finances, especially are needed. Pray etc. that fear leaves me. Pray etc. for me to have the power to help function better in all areas by myself and especially without constant help from others. I need others to see that I can help myself. I guess I give off a helpless vibe because of my lack of energy. And I needed plenty of help before and it is very hard to see the change that has taken place for them. I need enthusiasm (?) I guess, I dunno...

I need to say no to other people's help and kindness, but they don't seem to understand that, because they are used to stepping in and doing things for me. Doing things for myself gives me energy now that my body is in the healing process and I have explained that to them, but it doesn't sink in.

Pray etc. that it starts to make more sense to them when I refuse help, and that I don't just be a lazy ass just because I am used to the constant help and it is easier not to argue. I have threatened to leave because I find I can't be independent here, but it solved nothing and I realized I belong here and I need to work through this issue instead. I keep my vows after all...

Earth and water heal me. Pray etc. that I get an abundance of those two elements everyday. Pray etc. for balance as well. Pray etc. that I keep my focus on things that are important toward my healing and blessings in my life.

I need to consistently journey and do my rituals and prayers...

Can you see anything else that I may need to pray for from what I have told you? Can you suggest spells for me to do? Journeys to do? Questions to ask?  

I am a newbie, but I am comfortable casting a circle. Is it okay to use the same candles I have been using to do spells for healing as this type of thing? Like healing inconsistency (since I think it is a brain thing)?  I only have Christmas candles I inherited, so two white ones I have been using for the God and Goddess and a bunch of red and green ones I use (the green for healing, the red for love).

What particular spell would you do in my case (from what you can tell)? Any help along these lines would be very much appreciated! I am very grateful that there is this forum... you all seem very nice so far. I am very grateful for any suggestions you may have for me! Sorry so long winded, I tend to say a lot... and usually too much...

Love and Blessed Be,
Immortal
Pagan/New Age Shaman wannabe, baby Druid, studying Wicca. I want to be an Interfaith Minister. I have been a Christian, a baby Buddhist and an atheist (kind of).

Immortal

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Working on speeding up my healing...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 10:52:53 pm »
Quote from: Immortal;199866
Hey,...

Love and Blessed Be,
Immortal

Well, thank you to anyone who read this and gave ANY KIND of energy to it at all! I have changed! I am very enthusiastic about my path now and consistency is not a problem this week. I am very excited for what I am doing. I have grown by a huge leap...

Please pray for abundance in my finances. I can't afford candles. I mostly have red ones left. So I guess I'll be doing love spells lol... sorry I go on and on and on... please pray fear leaves me. Agoraphobia is still getting the better of me. I need to go outside and sit under a tree. But it is frightening...

Love,

Immortal
Pagan/New Age Shaman wannabe, baby Druid, studying Wicca. I want to be an Interfaith Minister. I have been a Christian, a baby Buddhist and an atheist (kind of).

Tags: