Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Pets: I got him back!  (Read 3210 times)

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Pantheist Pagan Witch with Celtic Leanings
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/He/She
I got him back!
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:17:43 pm »
So for anyone that's been following along, when I left my ex I had to leave pretty much everything....including my dog and cat. I really missed my cat the most. I don't know how I feel about familiars, but this cat and I were definitely bonded, even though he's stubborn as all get out.

My ex is losing the house, and his father didn't want to keep the cat, so I have my big, independent, lovable fluff ball back! He has been pretty sad these past couple days because he misses the dog. They've never been apart. :(

I'm trying to help him get comfortable the best I can, and I also want to rename him (I usually just call him Cat, as boring as that is.) Overall I'm just super happy that he's safe and that he's back in my life. :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:16:41 am by RandallS »
The genderqueer witch your mother warned you about

missgraceless

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan
Re: I got him back!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:49:41 pm »
Quote from: MeadowRae;199102
So for anyone that's been following along, when I left my ex I had to leave pretty much everything....including my dog and cat. I really missed my cat the most. I don't know how I feel about familiars, but this cat and I were definitely bonded, even though he's stubborn as all get out.

My ex is losing the house, and his father didn't want to keep the cat, so I have my big, independent, lovable fluff ball back! He has been pretty sad these past couple days because he misses the dog. They've never been apart. :(

I'm trying to help him get comfortable the best I can, and I also want to rename him (I usually just call him Cat, as boring as that is.) Overall I'm just super happy that he's safe and that he's back in my life. :)
That's wonderful news! Any chance of getting the dog back as well? I always hate separating furry friends.

On another note, before I clicked the thread I only saw you saying you got "him" back and talking about your ex so I was concerned you took the ex back for a moment. But I'm so happy to hear that I was wrong and jumped to conclusions.
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."   ~ Morticia Addams

Redfaery

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 04:19:06 pm »

Yaaaaay! I'm so happy for you!
KARMA: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 08:11:40 pm »
Quote from: missgraceless;199106
That's wonderful news! Any chance of getting the dog back as well? I always hate separating furry friends.

On another note, before I clicked the thread I only saw you saying you got "him" back and talking about your ex so I was concerned you took the ex back for a moment. But I'm so happy to hear that I was wrong and jumped to conclusions.

Sorry about that! No, I wouldn't take my ex back in a trillion years.

Unfortunately I can't have big dogs where I am now, and she's a restricted breed, too. :/

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 08:11:59 pm »
Quote from: Redfaery;199108
Yaaaaay! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you. :)

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 09:27:54 pm »

Hooray! I'm glad you got him back in your life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Beryl

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 03:46:01 am »
Quote from: missgraceless;199106

I had the same worry, glad it was the cat instead, cats >>>>>> exes!

Oskar

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Gaelic Polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: he, him, his
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 06:44:22 am »

That's awesome news ! The thought of losing my cat terrifies me. I'm sure you two are meant to be together. To take his mind off missing his four legged friend lots of games and an interesting menu of different foods might help. The more exciting stuff to occupy him the better :)

MeadowRae

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 06:52:27 am »
Quote from: Oskar;199216
That's awesome news ! The thought of losing my cat terrifies me. I'm sure you two are meant to be together. To take his mind off missing his four legged friend lots of games and an interesting menu of different foods might help. The more exciting stuff to occupy him the better :)

I feel like we are meant to be together. He sleeps next to me while I'm working. :) I got him some new toys and he seems to like them. He is also adjusting to being an inside-only cat. He went outside during the day at my old place.

And Beryl, I agree. Cats over exes all day! :D:

Tags: