Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Need Help and Advice  (Read 2467 times)

PurpleTulip

• View Profile
Need Help and Advice
« on: November 08, 2016, 03:49:10 am »
I don't have a path yet as after years of silencing my gifts I kinda finally understood where their from. Maybe from a start. Since I remember I was bringing higher plane deities into my room.(without realising is my energy that makes them pop up.) They were following me like a cat following their owner when it's feeding time.

First spirit I remember was a spirit of a Lioness sitting proudly on top of my dresser. Kinda see through. I was 4 that time. I used to wake my mum up crying because I saw things I didn't understand. When I was 11 I started having dreams. Kinda clairvoyant. I dreamt about something and then later it was happening. On top of it I started seeing bad spirits as well as good.

When I was 14 I saw on a spring night something in my room. Bright beautiful woman with ginger hair flower crown and long dress with this crystal blue aura around her and kinda holding a bright blue orb on her right hand. She looked at me and then vanish. I know it wasn't dream as I was wide awake.

Since that day my gifts got stronger and this is where it kinda got scary. Spirits could tell me their stories in visions and dreams and when they were waking me up at night I was seeing them standing. It was alright as they were lovely.

Unfortunately with good things also bad things has come. I had evil deities coming to my room and weird kinda visions of me protecting myself with light orbs surrounding me and hitting them. It seemed to work as it warded off the evil spirits. Until they started to do what good ones did. Showing up giving me visions but they were much darker and trying to choke me and hitting me in a face which I actually felt pain. I made them go away by screaming at them to do so.

Since it got out of control I silenced my gifts to minimum. I still got the clairvoyant dreams but that's it.

The reason why I'm here today because I met my biological father who told me he is Slavic as well as Satanist. Could it be possible to this be the reason for my gifts as well as evil things showing up in life?

How can I embrace my gifts and magic power that flows through my veins without being feared of bad things lurking in shadows. Oh and who was this lady I saw? I keep getting dreams of nature calling for me and great power deep within me. However I'm scared that if I practice witchcraft things happen again.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 01:42:56 pm by Darkhawk »

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Need Help and Advice
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 06:24:32 pm »
Hi! I'm currently very distracted by the US election, but I wanted to at least do a quick reply to your post to start.

Quote from: PurpleTulip;198849

The reason why I'm here today because I met my biological father who told me he is Slavic as well as Satanist. Could it be possible to this be the reason for my gifts as well as evil things showing up in life?

Maybe? Mostly, I think that there are some traits that may be passed along in families, but that a lot more of it is our environment, and what we choose. It's definitely up to you what you do with whatever skills or traits you may or may not have gotten from your parents.

How can I embrace my gifts and magic power that flows through my veins without being feared of bad things lurking in shadows. Oh and who was this lady I saw? I keep getting dreams of nature calling for me and great power deep within me. However I'm scared that if I practice witchcraft things happen again.

First, most of the more active experiences you describe seem to have been in your teens - that's not terribly uncommon. The hormone changes of puberty (like anything else that happens with your body) can affect magic and magical experiences, just like they can affect physical or mental experiences. As an adult, even going back to explore somewhat, you might find you have a less scary experience.

Second, there are a bunch of things you can do to explore in smaller steps, with careful boundaries. Which ones make sense for you are going to depend a bit on what you're interested in doing, and a bit on some practical stuff (for example, I'd make different suggestions about some of it if you live by yourself than if you live with roommates or a romantic partner.)

So if you can talk a bit more about what you might be interested in doing or what you know you're not interested in, I and probably other people can come back with some ideas.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Lumpino

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help and Advice
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:36:26 am »
Quote from: PurpleTulip;198849
I don't have a path yet as after years of silencing my gifts I kinda finally understood where their from......................

...............How can I embrace my gifts and magic power that flows through my veins without being feared of bad things lurking in shadows. Oh and who was this lady I saw? I keep getting dreams of nature calling for me and great power deep within me. However I'm scared that if I practice witchcraft things happen again.

All is in your mind. You need meditation practice. Do not Succumbing visions but to concentrate your mind on those you acceptable.
The second thing is meditation about a name of a good spiritual being if you have unpleasant visions.

Tags: