collapse

Author Topic: Greetings from New Jersey  (Read 754 times)

Pfeenix

• View Profile
Greetings from New Jersey
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:08:26 am »
Hi, my name is Kira, or Pfeenix, if you will. The latter is the second (third?) incarnation of the name I gave myself upon embarking upon my path. Like the Phoenix of legends, my spiritual awakening enabled me to rise up from the ashes of my less-than-ideal past and truly helped me to get past some dark times, so I found the name fitting.

Though I am new to this forum, I am not new to paganism. I have been a practicing (though not religiously) solitary eclectic pagan for about 10 or so years now. That realization came as a surprise to me the other night.

Recently, certain aspects of my path have been called into question and may be in the process of evolving. I have come to seek information and answers to questions, and hopefully I'll find a few kindred spirits along the way.

It's been a long while since I've been a part of a pagan forum, but I am excited to jump back into such interesting conversations. I apologize for the length of this post and wish I could say I am not usually this long winded but, alas, that may not prove to be the case.

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Greetings from New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 08:13:36 pm »
Quote from: Pfeenix;197698
Hi, my name is Kira, or Pfeenix, if you will. The latter is the second (third?) incarnation of the name I gave myself upon embarking upon my path. Like the Phoenix of legends, my spiritual awakening enabled me to rise up from the ashes of my less-than-ideal past and truly helped me to get past some dark times, so I found the name fitting.

Though I am new to this forum, I am not new to paganism. I have been a practicing (though not religiously) solitary eclectic pagan for about 10 or so years now. That realization came as a surprise to me the other night.

Recently, certain aspects of my path have been called into question and may be in the process of evolving. I have come to seek information and answers to questions, and hopefully I'll find a few kindred spirits along the way.

It's been a long while since I've been a part of a pagan forum, but I am excited to jump back into such interesting conversations. I apologize for the length of this post and wish I could say I am not usually this long winded but, alas, that may not prove to be the case.

Greetings and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

NightFury326

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 08:24:17 pm »

I'm pretty new here myself. Used to live up in NJ before we moved to SC.
Former Username- Heather326SC

milkeyedmender

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan. kitchen witch.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 02:49:17 am »

Welcome to TC :)

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 06:04:19 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: