collapse

Author Topic: Hello from Minnesota  (Read 1082 times)

mrs.donut

Hello from Minnesota
« on: October 19, 2016, 11:37:29 am »
Hello everyone.  New on this particular forum.

My name is Erica and I am from southeastern MN.  Born here, moved to the east coast for 16 yrs, and recently returned last spring to my home state.  I'm 36, I have 3 kids, and lots of pets.  I am a certified dog trainer and behavior consultant in addition to being a bartender when the hat lands on my head (lately on the regular).  

Looking forward to meeting any other locals! Would love to connect to those with kids and learn about your traditions including them.  

Much love & light!

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Hello from Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 02:10:03 pm »
Quote from: mrs.donut;197665

Looking forward to meeting any other locals! Would love to connect to those with kids and learn about your traditions including them.  

Alas, I am no longer in Minnesota. (Well, not so alas, because I am in Massachusetts, where I am very happy, but I do also miss living in Minnesota.) It has such a great Pagan community.

I am out there for Paganicon, in March (I helped start Paganicon when I was living out there), which is a great event for meeting more people even if you can only come up for one day, plus the other various festivals, etc.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:22:36 pm »

My name is Erica and I am from southeastern MN.  Born here, moved to the east coast for 16 yrs, and recently returned last spring to my home state.  I'm 36, I have 3 kids, and lots of pets.  I am a certified dog trainer and behavior consultant in addition to being a bartender when the hat lands on my head (lately on the regular).  

Much love & light!

Hello fellow Minnesotant and welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

milkeyedmender

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan. kitchen witch.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 07:50:11 pm »

Much love & light!

Hi!  Welcome to TC and enjoy :)

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 06:06:17 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

lakewitch

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 01:43:21 pm »

Much love & light!

Hi from another ecauldron newbie and Minnesota resident (although I currently live in Illinois)!

Tags: