Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Hi from Ontario  (Read 1147 times)

jmwbb

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi from Ontario
« on: October 18, 2016, 03:53:40 pm »
Hi, I'm Justin. I'm in Southern Ontario, I'm 18, I'm spending my time avoiding studying and all that jazz.

I'm Christian and Unitarian Universalist. I'm fairly new to religion in general, I've only been religious for a bit less than a year. I'm doing lots of exploring my spirituality and such and that means seeing what religion means to other people. I'm drawn to the consequences of polytheism, the diversity of modern Paganism, and just contemporary religion in general, so I'm here to lurk around and maybe ask some questions about Paganism. I also like to think I'm moderately well-versed in Christianity, by the way, so feel free to ask any questions about that if you want.

My job is just dishwashing (boo, who cares) but right now I'm studying mathematics at McMaster University, it's my first year and going pretty well. I love me some math.

Not terribly picky about who I'm connected with, really just looking to learn about the community of your guys' religion.

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
Re: Hi from Ontario
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 07:56:46 pm »
Quote from: jmwbb;197652
Hi, I'm Justin. I'm in Southern Ontario, I'm 18, I'm spending my time avoiding studying and all that jazz.

I'm Christian and Unitarian Universalist. I'm fairly new to religion in general, I've only been religious for a bit less than a year. I'm doing lots of exploring my spirituality and such and that means seeing what religion means to other people. I'm drawn to the consequences of polytheism, the diversity of modern Paganism, and just contemporary religion in general, so I'm here to lurk around and maybe ask some questions about Paganism. I also like to think I'm moderately well-versed in Christianity, by the way, so feel free to ask any questions about that if you want.

My job is just dishwashing (boo, who cares) but right now I'm studying mathematics at McMaster University, it's my first year and going pretty well. I love me some math.

Not terribly picky about who I'm connected with, really just looking to learn about the community of your guys' religion.

Greetings and welcome
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Demophon

• Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 04:54:46 pm »

Welcome, fellow Ontarian! :)

jmwbb

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 05:08:39 pm »
Quote from: Demophon;197718
Welcome, fellow Ontarian! :)

Best province on the planet! :)

Unfortunately I'm in the least appreciated city in the province. :sick:

Demophon

• Master Member
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 05:18:03 pm »
Quote from: jmwbb;197719
Best province on the planet! :)

Unfortunately I'm in the least appreciated city in the province. :sick:

Are you from the Hammer originally, or just for school?

jmwbb

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 05:41:38 pm »
Quote from: Demophon;197720
Are you from the Hammer originally, or just for school?

I was born in Saint Catharines and lived here for about 4 years in high school. Now I don't technically live here anymore, I commute in, but I spend almost all my time here, so I may as well be living here. It is mostly for school that I come here though.

milkeyedmender

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: pagan. kitchen witch.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 07:48:40 pm »

Hello and welcome!

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 06:03:51 pm »

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: