"Christ Is King" by Altair
[Today at 01:09:34 am]

Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Author Topic: Crystal Grids and Negative Energy  (Read 2383 times)

MamaThistle

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Religious witchcraft/Gaelic polytheist
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/her
Crystal Grids and Negative Energy
« on: October 17, 2016, 09:36:57 pm »
Hey Guys.

So the last few weeks have been especially difficult for me, school has been especially overwhelming and I have had a really difficult time feeling relaxed in my own home. My daughter and I got sick and I missed an important lab. Then I got into it with a super aggro neighbor who finds my 2 year old too loud. Mostly I have been feeling these neighbors negative energy for a while (apartment complex), but lately it's really come to ahead.

I use crystals, but typically for spells not grids or area cleansing. When it comes to grids I have no idea what I'm doing. I tried some black tourmaline and/or obsidian (it's been a while since I've used these clearly) in the four corners and it hasn't seemed to help much.

Maybe I need something stronger or a more powerful grid? So if anyone has any experience with grids, cleansing/protective crystals, or just a personal experience that worked for them I would love to hear.
"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people."

- W.B. Yeats

Starlight

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Contemplative/Christian/Eclectic
Re: Crystal Grids and Negative Energy
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:37:35 am »
Quote from: MamaThistle;197618
Maybe I need something stronger or a more powerful grid? So if anyone has any experience with grids, cleansing/protective crystals, or just a personal experience that worked for them I would love to hear.

I realise this is an older thread, but I was curious to know if you managed to find any solutions in the meantime and if things have improved. (I hope they have.)

For anything to do with crystals and grids, Hibiscus Moon is a good resource. She has a website (http://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/) and youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/phanie12). You may find some good crystal options there.

I recently discovered the incense called Dragonblood which is good for clearing negative energy in your space. This might also be helpful if you can source it.

As well as gridding your physical home, you could also try placing a picture of your home under a grid you keep on an altar or on a shelf somewhere. If you watch Sassymashavlogs on youtube, you'll get an idea of how this can be done. She puts together crystal grids for new and full moons - it might be useful to watch her for some ideas. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtY_JMrehmXUTZX8-kdjFvWzjz16ZQhSA (Bonus benefit: watching her videos is SO relaxing!)

I hope things have improved for you, anyway.

All the best.
What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are. - CG Jung

Starlight

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Contemplative/Christian/Eclectic
Re: Crystal Grids and Negative Energy
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 09:47:38 am »
Quote from: Starlight;204329
I recently discovered the incense called Dragonblood which is good for clearing negative energy in your space. This might also be helpful if you can source it.

I just saw on another thread that you are pregnant - congratulations!

** A word of warning about the Dragonblood incense;**

I was advised when I bought it that it's not to be used by pregnant women because it can actually bring on labour - it's that good at shifting energy, it seems.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:49:13 am by Starlight »
What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are. - CG Jung

Tags: