Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Unclassifiable Weirdness Need help finding names, sources and similar experiences  (Read 4778 times)

Shawneereis

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Need help finding names, sources and similar experiences
« on: October 13, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »
Ill describe a couple of incidences in different paragraghs. I have searched online about these but nothing pops up. I have talked about them to be told im crazy or mixed up.

1) a). I dont have a close relationship with my family although i live with them. They talk about my life experinces in front of me while changing names. If i look something up on the internet, if i speak one word, take one step, they know. They know when it happened, where it happened, they even know what i think all the time. Its a one sided telepathy.
1)b). Im convinced its everyone actually, but sticking alone to the family matter for now ill explain one incidence i cant find similar stories about. Like i said im not close to my family, so one day i talk to my mom and ask her about my childhood and traumatic events and i tell her im sorry that i stay in bed all day and for being a evil person. She says im not evil (although i hear her say i am), asks why would she let me stay with her if i was so evil (this i dont know why), she says colors arent real, she starts to talk fast and a red line apears in both of her eyes a perfectly horizontal line of blood. I am crying i am feeling like i should sacrifice myself because i have sinned. Suddenly her grey hairs turn brown, her skin gets fuller, i feel as if i gave her youth.
But then she says everyone thinks shes evil and her eyes get hallow she crys i am scared i think i passed my saddness to her but then she turns not sad and instead angry.
1)c) at this point im scared and confused. I can not speak. I dont know what to do. I barely speak to my mom and then this weird stuff happens when i do. I came to her seeking her blessings and forgiveness and then i feel scared.

2)i talk to my older sister i tell her how i am sorry for all that ive done, she says its ok to talk to her, and when i am crying the same thing happens, her skin gets more plump, her cheeks become red, she looks younger. I am frozen again and cannot speak. Suddenly with everyone in the room they start to act weord and mean. I am scared again. I try to ignore it when they talk about me being dumb in their secret way. I love them and maybe i am dumb. I still cannot speak but i feel betrayed.
2)b) also i forget to mention as they ignore me but talk about me infront of my face, my sisters skin loses the plumpness and youthful ness.
2)c) i am torn. I want to make them more young but idk how i did it except by crying, and how or why did they start to be mean after?

3) as i was walking outside a number of things happened. First, i walked up a stair way with forrests on each side. The forrest was green and full of bushes and trees. I get to the top and then i walk down and suddenly the forrest is brown and sognificalnly sparse, with a bunch of black berries that werent there before.
3)b) i would look at a car and then suddenly it would have a dent in it with paint from a different colored car.
3)c) i have seen people i know but they are either very young or very older then they would have been in my own time line. For example ive seen my little sister as a baby, an old aqantice as a older man at least 20 years older. I can tell its them. Ive also seen the same people but they are in different colors, for example being black when they have white skin, having brown hair and eyes when they are blonde but their voice is so similar.

4) it started to feel like i was playing a real life chess game sometimes. I dont know how to explain this one. When i learned how to play chess i lost nearly all of my eye sight.

5)i saw art that looked exactly like me. I wish i snatched them up or took a picture.

6) i looked at food and it looked alive, i didnt want to eat it but if i ate it i could sleep better and make time move faster. I was quite frightened everything as i knew it was not real and all i wished was for a home and a family to peacefully live with out all of this scary time/magic/evil stuff. I knew if i eat and sleep i would forget faster but i havent forgotten all the way.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 12:10:00 pm by SunflowerP »

Tags: