Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: The Second Debate: Pussygate Galore!  (Read 7750 times)

Altair

• Staff
  • Fly high and make the world follow
    • View Profile
    • Songs of the Metamythos
  • Religion: tree-hugging pagan
  • Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
The Second Debate: Pussygate Galore!
« on: October 09, 2016, 10:06:23 am »
I figured I'd set this banquet table here now, as I salivate at the deliciousness certain to unfold in a few hours as Trump stews in his own juices. It's like Canadian Thanksgiving come a day early!

Predictions?
The first song sets the wheel in motion / The second is a song of love / The third song tells of Her devotion / The fourth cries joy from the sky above
The fifth song binds our fate to silence / and bids us live each moment well / The sixth unleashes rage and violence / The seventh song has truth to tell
The last song echoes through the ages / to ask its question all night long / And close the circle on these pages / These, the metamythos songs

Altair

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: The Second Debate: Pussygate Galore!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 10:14:28 am »
Quote from: Altair;197261
as Trump stews in his own juices

Oh, and lest I forget, I couldn't resist creating this...

Award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the "Pussygate" Video Leaker

(a whitehouse.gov petition)
The first song sets the wheel in motion / The second is a song of love / The third song tells of Her devotion / The fourth cries joy from the sky above
The fifth song binds our fate to silence / and bids us live each moment well / The sixth unleashes rage and violence / The seventh song has truth to tell
The last song echoes through the ages / to ask its question all night long / And close the circle on these pages / These, the metamythos songs

MadZealot

• Adept Member
  • Eye yam tu papi.
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Founder of the Church of No Pants.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 11:04:26 am »
Predictions?

Hillary and her fans oughtta be thanking all the Gods right now. Trump's bigass mouth makes their jobs so much easier.  

Sunday's debate will be 90 mins of reminding America how shitty Trump is to women. Shortly thereafter, the Dem Party will revisit 2012's War on Women narrative, Trump will feign contrition, BJ Clinton will say something unironically pontifical to the media, and our sideways tip into reality-theater will continue unabated.

Meanwhile the GOP are finally catching on to the just how yuuuge that orange millstone is which they've strung about their own neck.  Time for them to hang it up and let a new Party take their place.

Aaaand I'm just waiting for someone to point out that, in fact, the "bimbo" Megyn Kelly asked the right question, after all.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:06:52 am by MadZealot »
You have my sword
And my shield
And my... um... slacks.

Skyth

• Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 10:40:46 pm »
I figured I'd set this banquet table here now, as I salivate at the deliciousness certain to unfold in a few hours as Trump stews in his own juices. It's like Canadian Thanksgiving come a day early!

Predictions?

I'm already seeing the Trump defenders trying to say that Trump's condoning of sexual assault is some how equivalent to Bill having an affair...Who cares that Trump has cheated on multiple wives...

Castus

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Happy Science
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 11:00:09 pm »
Quote from: Skyth;197283
I'm already seeing the Trump defenders trying to say that Trump's condoning of sexual assault is some how equivalent to Bill having an affair...Who cares that Trump has cheated on multiple wives...

"condoning of sexual assault"

What?
“Castus, meanwhile, goes straight for the bad theology like one of those creepy fish that swims up streams of pee.” — Darkhawk

“Believing in the Lord means you are connected to me no matter when you are poor, sick, or struggling in a relationship. I am always with you. I want you to believe that. The future is uncertain, and much suffering awaits. However, the mission of the believer is to live life doing their best, no matter what the circumstances.” — Ryuho Okawa

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 11:04:18 pm »
Quote from: Castus;197285
"condoning of sexual assault"

What?

Grabbing people by the genitalia is commonly considered sexual assault.  For starters.

(I mean, none of this can possibly be a surprise to anyone who actually has knowledge of Trump's history, right?  I'm sort of at "THIS is what's causing drama and not the RAPE CHARGE FROM THE WOMAN WHO WAS THIRTEEN AT THE TIME?" but I suppose I can't be surprised by that either.)
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Castus

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:12:28 pm »
Quote from: Darkhawk;197286
Grabbing people by the genitalia is commonly considered sexual assault.  For starters.

(I mean, none of this can possibly be a surprise to anyone who actually has knowledge of Trump's history, right?  I'm sort of at "THIS is what's causing drama and not the RAPE CHARGE FROM THE WOMAN WHO WAS THIRTEEN AT THE TIME?" but I suppose I can't be surprised by that either.)

Oh spare me, he wasn't being serious. It was a private conversation between two men; not the end of the world.
“Castus, meanwhile, goes straight for the bad theology like one of those creepy fish that swims up streams of pee.” — Darkhawk

“Believing in the Lord means you are connected to me no matter when you are poor, sick, or struggling in a relationship. I am always with you. I want you to believe that. The future is uncertain, and much suffering awaits. However, the mission of the believer is to live life doing their best, no matter what the circumstances.” — Ryuho Okawa

Darkhawk

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Suns in her Branches
  • Religion: An American Werewolf in the Akhet; Kemetic; Feri; Imaginary Baltic Heathen; Discordian; UU; CoX; Etc
  • Preferred Pronouns: any of he, they, she
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 11:21:18 pm »
Quote from: Castus;197287
Oh spare me, he wasn't being serious. It was a private conversation between two men; not the end of the world.

On what basis do you think that he was not completely serious, then?  I mean, it's not like he doesn't have a well-documented history of sexual assault to back up the notion that he would casually talk about sexually assaulting people and act like this is a normal thing to do.

Most of the men I know are pretty damn insulted by the idea that that sort of behaviour is appropriate "between two men", meanwhile.  If you don't have higher standards for yourself... why not?
as the water grinds the stone
we rise and fall
as our ashes turn to dust
we shine like stars    - Covenant, "Bullet"

Queen of Swords

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 11:40:51 pm »

Women have been accusing him of doing the things he talks about in that video for years.

Altair

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 11:42:33 pm »

Round 2: Clinton wins again, though not by the blowout margin of round 1.

Purely on presentation (which is what most folks react to), she was confident and relaxed, while he was bullying, argumentative (repeatedly with the moderators, without cause), and annoyingly interruptive. And just plain surly.

Three gasp-out-loud moments:
1. No handshake at outset
2. Trump's disavowal of his own running mate
3. Trump's promise to prosecute his opponent if he wins

Altair

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 11:53:50 pm »

Was he being sarcastic/not sarcastic again?

Here's why this is more than "locker room banter"--

LOCKER ROOM BANTER: "Damn, I'd like to get some of that p-ssy! I could hit that piece of ass and leave her begging for more!"
[lewd but not suggestive of criminal conduct; note the conditional verb in the second sentence, suggesting this occurs only if certain things (like consent) have occurred]

MORE THAN JUST BANTER:
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything.”
[lewd AND spells out textbook sexual assault]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:55:22 pm by Altair »

MadZealot

• Adept Member
  • Eye yam tu papi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 12:05:15 am »
Quote from: Darkhawk;197288
Most of the men I know are pretty damn insulted by the idea that that sort of behaviour is appropriate "between two men", meanwhile.  If you don't have higher standards for yourself... why not?

I think there's a line here.  Castus is right, to a point; men do engage in a lot of 'locker-room talk', and much of it's vulgar.  

But.  I like to think that men oughtta know when locker-room talk is appropriate-- such as, in the locker-room.  Or at the bar with the boys.  Or any other place where you're reasonably certain your mostly crass talk will find mostly crass ears.
Oh, and no active microphones anywhere in the vicinity.  Even a savvy millionaire business mogul should know that.  

But this is coming from a guy who still (naively) expects to see some level of professionalism in political discourse.  

Also, while I plead guilty to the use of dirty talk (even the p-word) I can't say I or any of my friends have joked about sexual assault.  

And, yes, it was 11 years ago.  But it's one revelation among many.  And he's said some pretty shitty things just during the campaign.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:06:06 am by MadZealot »
You have my sword
And my shield
And my... um... slacks.

Queen of Swords

• Sr. Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 12:11:05 am »
Quote from: MadZealot;197292
I think there's a line here.  Castus is right, to a point; men do engage in a lot of 'locker-room talk', and much of it's vulgar.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
ill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html
Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:11:53 am by Queen of Swords »

Castus

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 12:15:39 am »
Quote from: Altair;197291
Was he being sarcastic/not sarcastic again?

Here's why this is more than "locker room banter"--

LOCKER ROOM BANTER: "Damn, I'd like to get some of that p-ssy! I could hit that piece of ass and leave her begging for more!"
[lewd but not suggestive of criminal conduct; note the conditional verb in the second sentence, suggesting this occurs only if certain things (like consent) have occurred]

MORE THAN JUST BANTER:
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything.”
[lewd AND spells out textbook sexual assault]

I concede.

MadZealot

• Adept Member
  • Eye yam tu papi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 12:19:37 am »
Quote from: Queen of Swords;197293
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
ill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html
Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

Yeah, I'm aware of all that.  I also drew the line at joking about sexual assault.
You have my sword
And my shield
And my... um... slacks.

Tags: