Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Writing: Velvet Acid Eye Candy and other Extreme Ideas of Gods, Man, and Dragons.  (Read 3706 times)

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Prolong, 

Understanding the title is not the point understanding the meaning is. However I present a mystery, as we all know 1+1=2 however what dose 3+A=b. We don't know, why because all the information is not there. So you do not know why the tile is the way it is because the information is not all there. Why am I doing things this way, why dose any story maker do anything he/she or other wise do anything they do? So understand that, in all that matters this is nothing more than a story, so it should be in the right place for art sake. So sit back and please enjoy, take this as a book a movie or a journey, however you take it, please enjoy.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:04:37 pm by RandallS »

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Velvet Acid Eye Candy and other Extreme Ideas of Gods, Man, and Dragons.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 11:49:47 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197046
Prolong,  

Understanding.

"Why do I write?" The pen on the paper races along lines in the writers hand, as a need to write almost out of the writers control. "I didn't think it would work, I had no idea, but I am here to tell you this is more than a writing, more than a story. Your standing witness to modern worship of elder gods." The pen dips in the ink well, under candle light, the pen moves across the paper to return to its mission. "I am a man who only knows what he can see, not something not of this world, because this is the only world right?! I was dreadfully wrong, for some nights now I have been having horrible nightmares, driving me into insanity. I have used the medical field, to no anvil." The writing stops again suddenly, as the writer turns in his seat he had thought he had heard something. Soon the sounds of the small scratches start again. "I ran into an old lady, she told me about Morpheus, told me to speak to him, ask him for help in this matter. He is some kind of long gone god. With only small reference in mythology and comic books.But I was in such a need for something that I did it! I thought myself something silly when nothing happened, until I went to sleep. I dreamed that night, that I walked along a rainbow colored river, the plant life was vast on both sides, like nothing I had ever seen. My grandfather walked along with me, but somehow I not only knew him not to be my grandfather, but not someone of my own subconscious! As we walked, we chatted back and forth, we talked about my day and the troubles I had been facing. He told me he would take care of it and I had noThing worry. I stopped soon after that, almost dead in my tracks. I couldn't help it anymore, I asked the being, "Who are you why do you look like my grandfather?" The being stopped and looked back at me, "Dose this form not please you? What would you have me look like, that would not frighten you?" For some unknown reason, I simple sated, "Look like yourself." He smiled and like that he changed, his hair black as a crow, no blacker like the void of space itself. His skin slightly pale but looked as if it was made of stares, his eye so white they looked to be made out of light. He wore then a robe, it was simple enough made of a silk and colored purple. He indicated with his hands if it was alright, and I only nodded, we then silently walked on more along the path."Your him then? Morpheus?" I finally asked," He smiled again, "I don't know am I?" I shook my head, "SO your real then?" He stopped then, and held out his hand, "There is simply to much there for you to take in tonight. Another night, yes. For right now I have something to show you. Something that as well lives in its own world." He then pointed into a pool of water, and I looked in. Before me played a story! One that I tell you now, somehow when I woke I knew I had no choice but to do so!" The writer then set his pen down and laid the letter out to dry. He took a deep long breath, they would soon know he was mad. He then dipped his pen and started on the next part of his pen.

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 11:52:23 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197047
nothing

The Nothing and the Traveler
A lone traveler walks along a path, on a cool summers night. He finds himself thinking, wondering, if he is alone. At first he can only see it from the corners of his eye, but then it comes clearer, as he moves on. "Look not to a demon," He remember his grandmothers cry, for grandmothers know everything. However, the overwhelming stalking takes him, as he find himself turning. To find there, nothing at all. Then as slowly as one can be, he can see a man, dressed in black step out of the shadows before him. He wears his clothes tightly, and neatly, his top hat kept to one side, however his face very grim. For a shroud of darkness covers it. Letting no one gaze at his face. The lone travler cries, "Who are you? Tell me now and tell me quick!" But the man just bows, and says, "I am nothing, and nothing more." In anger at this jest, he flings his hands at him, "How can you be nothing? You have to be something other wise you wouldn't be here at all! Now what name have you?" The nothing holds out a finger, as if warning,"Be careful with naming nothing, because it would then become something, and that something may not agree with you. While as nothing, I am nothing more." Stepping back, not in fear but in ready to fight, the lone travler shouts once more, "Do you threaten me? Do you think you can make me fear you? Now stop playing these games and tell me nothing, what are you!" The nothing shakes his head, "Threaten you? How can nothing threaten you? As I have said, I am nothing and nothing more." Fed up with this talk, and ready to strike in anger, he shouts back, "Fine then, you demon, I will not be scared of you, I will have you know I fear not such devils, beasts, nor man. Fight you I shell!" Once again the nothing shook his head, "I told you, you should never name a nothing, for as a nothing I am nothing more." It was then the nothing grew and he became demons of hell, beasts of the land, and men with wicked hearts. With this the Nothing became something, and the something killed the traveler. Because, if it was nothing, it would have made no harm, for nothing is nothing and nothing more.

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:55:34 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197048
"Look not to a demon,"

"DATA"

da·ta
ˈdadə,ˈdādə/
noun
noun: data
facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
synonyms:   facts, figures, statistics, details, particulars, specifics; More
COMPUTING
the quantities, characters, or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer, being stored and transmitted in the form of electrical signals and recorded on magnetic, optical, or mechanical recording media.
PHILOSOPHY
things known or assumed as facts, making the basis of reasoning or calculation.

missgraceless

• Sr. Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Eclectic Pagan
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 12:47:07 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197049
"DATA"

Um, what's the point of this thread?
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."   ~ Morticia Addams

SunflowerP

• Host
  • Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    • View Profile
    • If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough
  • Religion: Eclectic religious Witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: sie/hir/hirs/hirself
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197047
"Why do I write?"....

Quote from: blessedoutcast;197048
The Nothing and the Traveler

A Reminder:
Hi, blessedoutcast,

We don't mind long posts here, but to avoid having a hard-to-read  wall-o'-text, hitting "enter" twice every few lines adds some white  space and makes it easier to follow. I've haven't edited yours to add those breaks, as I ordinarily would, since it's a story and choosing when to put paragraph breaks is as much the author's privilege as choosing what words to use, but for future reference, please include those breaks.

They don't have to be the "proper" place for paragraph breaks (we're  interested in readability more than technicalities), or a complete  change of thought - some thoughts take a lot of lines and need to be  broken up into sub-thoughts - as long as they're there.

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary,  but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to  contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Sunflower
TC Forum Staff
I'm the AntiFa genderqueer commie eclectic wiccan Mod your alt-right bros warned you about.
I do so have a life; I just live part of it online!
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
"Nobody's good at anything until they practice." - Brina (Yewberry)
My much-neglected blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough"

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 09:11:54 pm »
Quote from: blessedoutcast;197046
Prolong,  

Understanding the title is not the point understanding the meaning is. However I present a mystery, as we all know 1+1=2 however what dose 3+A=b. We don't know, why because all the information is not there. So you do not know why the tile is the way it is because the information is not all there. Why am I doing things this way, why dose any story maker do anything he/she or other wise do anything they do? So understand that, in all that matters this is nothing more than a story, so it should be in the right place for art sake. So sit back and please enjoy, take this as a book a movie or a journey, however you take it, please enjoy.

The end, due to the reporting, I will halt all of this story. When it is posted onto a different site I may post a link to it.

blessedoutcast

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 06:19:18 pm »
Quote from: missgraceless;197052
Um, what's the point of this thread?

ANd to answer you, because I didn't see you before. That was a clue, that the Data that was going to be talked about in the next point was a Demon. The story was going to switch to different time areas and realities all together. At some point after all the main characters were introduced to the readers, they would come across a for of data, that if one fallowed the clues you would know it was some form or fashion of demon. (or being of evil and mischief nature, not exactly the christian idea of a demon.) After that point the readers, you, would be able to control or make things happen in the world the character at times even control their actions. All to uncover a mystory that would be unfolded to you. A kind of indirect role play or group "pick your own story."

Tags: