Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Some questions about my experiences  (Read 2013 times)

Perses

• View Profile
Some questions about my experiences
« on: October 02, 2016, 07:00:10 pm »
For a number of years when ever I've been at most most spiritual and sometimes beethoven it's like I'm reaching for something that's not there, it's incrediblly fustrating.  I've thought for a while I've been missing the kind of connection you can have with others in the spirit world or what ever you want to call it.  When music is at it's best I'm struck by the feeling that music is not just listening to the soundwaves but something that you become.  I'm missing something am I just doomed live in the shadowlands for a time or until a major world energy shift?

I'm not a practicing pagan exactly but I do have a relationship with a couple of deities.  Personally for me a lot of the physical worship is silly.  I might change my mind as life and housing situations change as they will in a few months.  Anyway I've been interested in astral projection and have some control of energy flow in my body but haven't been able to relax enough to make it happen. Oh and don't try to astral project on vikidin, that was very strange, it was like there was a barrier or something.

Born Again Pagan

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions about my experiences
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 07:08:57 pm »
Quote from: Perses;197022
For a number of years when ever I've been at most most spiritual and sometimes beethoven it's like I'm reaching for something that's not there, it's incrediblly fustrating.  I've thought for a while I've been missing the kind of connection you can have with others in the spirit world or what ever you want to call it.  When music is at it's best I'm struck by the feeling that music is not just listening to the soundwaves but something that you become.  I'm missing something am I just doomed live in the shadowlands for a time or until a major world energy shift?

I'm not a practicing pagan exactly but I do have a relationship with a couple of deities.  Personally for me a lot of the physical worship is silly.  I might change my mind as life and housing situations change as they will in a few months.  Anyway I've been interested in astral projection and have some control of energy flow in my body but haven't been able to relax enough to make it happen. Oh and don't try to astral project on vikidin, that was very strange, it was like there was a barrier or something.

My experience is that I have had mini orgasms from listening to the right music as I meditate without any physical touch by self or anyone else, just the meditation and the right music.

Tags: