[April 08, 2024, 06:09:38 pm]

Re: Supermarket Witches by SirPalomides
[April 08, 2024, 09:49:17 am]

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 550 times)

ShadyoFayx

Hello!
« on: September 29, 2016, 10:51:40 am »
Hello, hello!

My name is Apollo, and I am new to the site. A little bit about me is that I am a genderfluid, 22 year old who lives in Minnesota. I am a Shamanic, Eclectic Pagan with values and beliefs that delve into Nature. I am very nature based. I have the ability to see, hear, and speak to Dragon spirits, among other Spirits. I am a Tarot Reader and Dragon Speaker. I am a very powerful Empath. I have 16 spirit guides, and a heart of gold. There is more to me, but that's the basics.  I hope to make new friends. If you want to get to know me more, don't be afraid to ask! I am like an open book.  It's a Leo thing ;)

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:07:15 pm »
Quote from: ShadyoFayx;196863

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Voren

• Master Member
    • View Profile
  • Religion: spiritual
  • Preferred Pronouns: Xe/Xir/Xes
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:31:25 pm »
Hello, hello!

My name is Apollo, and I am new to the site. A little bit about me is that I am a genderfluid, 22 year old who lives in Minnesota. I am a Shamanic, Eclectic Pagan with values and beliefs that delve into Nature. I am very nature based. I have the ability to see, hear, and speak to Dragon spirits, among other Spirits. I am a Tarot Reader and Dragon Speaker. I am a very powerful Empath. I have 16 spirit guides, and a heart of gold. There is more to me, but that's the basics.  I hope to make new friends. If you want to get to know me more, don't be afraid to ask! I am like an open book.  It's a Leo thing ;)

Well hello fellow northerner! You sound like an interesting person. You seem to have quite a history there! Welcome!
-Voren
(aka Sou\'r-Ghi\'den)

The Singularity

Faemon

• Grand Master Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 08:58:36 pm »
If you want to get to know me more, don't be afraid to ask! I am like an open book.  It's a Leo thing ;)

Welcome! Do you keep a blog, by any chance? I really enjoy reading other's people's UPG, and your work with dragons and spirit guides sounds fascinating. :)
The Codex of Poesy: wishcraft, faelatry, alchemy, and other slight misspellings.
the Otherfaith: Chromatic Genderbending Faery Monarchs of Technology. DeviantArt

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 10:57:29 pm »
Quote from: Faemon;196881
Welcome! Do you keep a blog, by any chance? I really enjoy reading other's people's UPG, and your work with dragons and spirit guides sounds fascinating. :)
I would also like to know more about your work, OP, and how you came to know your spirit guides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

ShadyoFayx

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 09:13:07 am »
Quote from: Morag;196877
Welcome to TC!

Thank you :)

ShadyoFayx

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 09:13:43 am »
Quote from: Voren;196880
Well hello fellow northerner! You sound like an interesting person. You seem to have quite a history there! Welcome!

I'd like to assume I am interesting. Thank you ^^

ShadyoFayx

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 09:14:51 am »
Quote from: Faemon;196881

I wish I kept a blog. I have thought about it, but never got around to it, just because I was never sure how to make one. Maybe I will look into again.  I am always up for conversation on my beliefs and other spirituality topics.

ShadyoFayx

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 09:15:39 am »
Quote from: Jack;196884
I would also like to know more about your work, OP, and how you came to know your spirit guides.

I am always up to talk :D

anubisa

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Egyptian Wicca
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 12:24:57 pm »
Hello, hello!

Welcome to the forum Apollo!
Anubisa

Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Tags: