Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Today at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Today at 07:44:49 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Today at 07:21:31 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SirPalomides
[Today at 07:13:48 pm]

Author Topic: DivEx - XxSapphirexX  (Read 1784 times)

XxSapphirexX

• View Profile
DivEx - XxSapphirexX
« on: September 08, 2016, 01:37:30 am »
Hi, I'm new to this site, but I'm not necessarily new to paganism or gods/goddesses. For the past 8 years I've had off and on encounters with a particular god. That god being Hades. I'm not quite sure how to explain what I'm asking for without sharing the original post I made seeking help with this. So I'm going to link it and those of you who want to try to help me can give it a go. I will warn you that my problem is very unusual, probably uncommon, and over all I bet a lot of you will think I'm making things up or that I'm trolling everyone. Whether or not you'd like to believe me is your choice and I completely understand, but I am honestly not making any of this up. I'd also like to say that I mean no disrespect to anyone who prays to, worships, communicates with, works with, or even has a personal connection to Hades. I am only trying to find closure to my predicament. I was afraid to post the original message because I knew how outlandish it sounded even on a forum like this. I was afraid of being criticized and accused of making things up and accused of being conceited for making such a claim.  However, if you do choose to help me and take that chance, thank you so much. And you can PM me or just message me on this thread. I guess any type of divination will work as I do not know which one would work better in this situation. Once again, I mean no disrespect to anyone and thank you again to anyone who offers some sort of help or advice. I am just a girl with a confusing and bizarre predicament that I need answers to.

Here is the link:
http://ecauldron.com/forum/showthread.php?14026-Have-some-questions-about-a-god.-Specifically-Hades.-)

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
Re: DivEx - XxSapphirexX
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 01:42:28 am »
Quote from: XxSapphirexX;195952
I guess any type of divination will work as I do not know which one would work better in this situation. Once again, I mean no disrespect to anyone and thank you again to anyone who offers some sort of help or advice. I am just a girl with a confusing and bizarre predicament that I need answers to.

Since you didn't have a specific divination system in mind, I decided to give it a shot with my Empty Sky Oracle deck. I'm not quite sure if you have a more specific question in mind but feel free to reply if you're interested in something I didn't touch on.

For him: Redbird, who represents passion, sex and magic (among other things).

Is the being commonly referred to as the Greek god Hades: the Faceless Ones, a card that represents those who so love the Dark that they became part of her. My interpretation would be that this is not the same being that most people refer to as Hades, but he may be one closely associated with that power, or one who has been confused with that power before.

The relationship: the Incarnate Dragon. Many of the spirits pictured in the Empty Sky Oracle are capable of incarnating or taking control of human bodies. The Dragon in particular is one who spends a lot of time in various human forms. Now, this is going to sound a bit outlandish, but my inclination is to read this in this context as suggesting that this spirit who has approached you is one that you may have known prior to this incarnation.

You, in the context of the relationship: the Severe Earth. The power associated with this card is called Tzymir, and he is a power who was actually murdered by others who wanted to harvest his power. For that reason he's associated with the underworld and chthonic energies, but also the bedrock on which a solid foundation can be built. This card represents a necessary sacrifice or a price worth paying. I suspect this relates to how you and he were connected prior to this lifetime, and perhaps why you are incarnate to begin with.

What does he want from you: the Theater. This is where movies that no longer exist are screened, and where Manifest Destiny will trade you answers for memories. I'd interpret this as meaning there's something he wants you to learn or remember, perhaps the answer to the questions raised by the last card.

What should you do: the Merciful Traveler. You say you've tried meditation, altar-building, etc. This says to me that he wants you to come to him. Go back to meditation. Read about "astral travel" and other kinds of journeywork. Try a variety of things, track where you get any results at all, practice.

I know this is probably not what you were expecting; frankly it's not what I was expecting either. If you have alternate ideas for interpreting the symbolism of any of the cards or feedback on what parts were helpful or unhelpful, I'd appreciate hearing it, as this deck is still a work in progress.
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

XxSapphirexX

• View Profile
Re: DivEx - XxSapphirexX
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 02:49:15 am »
Quote from: Jack;196026
Since you didn't have a specific divination system in mind, I decided to give it a shot with my Empty Sky Oracle deck. I'm not quite sure if you have a more specific question in mind but feel free to reply if you're interested in something I didn't touch on.

Well, I think you've answered some of the questions I have about this situation. I appreciate your tarot card reading and interpretation. This was very helpful. It answered some of my questions, though it didn't confirm who it was it led me in the right direction. I'm still a bit uncertain as to what exactly he wants.

My interpretation would be that this is not the same being that most people refer to as Hades, but he may be one closely associated with that power, or one who has been confused with that power before.

I guess if "it" or "he" isn't Hades then who is it? I don't know of any other gods, deities, or spirits in other pantheons that line up as closely with the symbolism and signs as he does. Believe me, I've looked.

The relationship: the Incarnate Dragon. Many of the spirits pictured in the Empty Sky Oracle are capable of incarnating or taking control of human bodies. The Dragon in particular is one who spends a lot of time in various human forms. Now, this is going to sound a bit outlandish, but my inclination is to read this in this context as suggesting that this spirit who has approached you is one that you may have known prior to this incarnation.

It doesn't seem that outlandish when you look at the rest of the situation. Haha :) So is your interpretation suggesting my situation revolves around something that happened in a previous incarnation? What exactly do you mean by incarnate? Do you just mean typical reincarnation? Because when I looked up what it meant, all the meanings were fairly "divine" in origin. I'd like to point out that I'm just a normal person hoping to get some answers. And I, in no way think that I'm 'special' compared to others.

I'd interpret this as meaning there's something he wants you to learn or remember, perhaps the answer to the questions raised by the last card.

I could think of a few things he'd want me to learn. Maybe I haven't learned the lesson yet. I could even list a bunch of things I've theorized that he'd want me to remember, but they're all very far-fetched I'm afraid.

I know this is probably not what you were expecting; frankly it's not what I was expecting either. If you have alternate ideas for interpreting the symbolism of any of the cards or feedback on what parts were helpful or unhelpful, I'd appreciate hearing it, as this deck is still a work in progress.

I'll be honest, this raised a lot of questions, answered some questions, and was overall helpful since this is the closest I've come to getting amy answers.
If you don't mind me asking, what were you expecting these results to be since you said this isn't what you expected?
As for interpreting some of the tarot cards, I'd say maybe somehow include the symbolism of the animal on the card. Like the red bird. The color red may mean passion, but birds tend to mean other things. Maybe even check with others who have experience interpreting cards like that. Sorry, I'm not much help. I don't have any experience with reading and interpreting cards. Especially cards from a custom made deck. Thanks again, I really appreciate this. Also, do you think a different type of divination might be better?

Tags: