Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: My experience so far with Dantalion of the Goetia  (Read 3519 times)

chacha123

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
My experience so far with Dantalion of the Goetia
« on: August 30, 2016, 07:01:39 am »
Hi there,

I am on a mission to inform whoever will listen about Dantalion and my experiences.

As I am sure you can guess, sharing my experiences and promoting Dantalion are part of the deal we have made.

First of all however, i would like to give my thanks publicly to the Great and powerful Duke Dantalion.

I will summarise my experiences so far but I have written in detail on a personal dedication site, if anyone wants to know more in depth details:
http://granddukedantalion.weebly.com/

Two weeks or so ago, i knew nothing of Dantalion, then all of sudden the name was everywhere for me. Constantly in my mind. For a 2 week period I was essentially obsessed with discovering more and more about Dantalion .

Eventually after this period of Dantalion reaching out to me, we did strike a deal in the last couple of days. I have seen immediate success with the requests I made - extremely positive movement. I urge anyone who is thinking of trying to connect with Dantalion to do so - but please remember he commands great respect and you must be willing to fulfill the services you offer in return expediently, or you will regret the day you ever heard the name Dantalion.

Thank you for your time to read this.

Tags: