Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: Calling all those who work with Hades :)  (Read 2462 times)

troll maiden

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
Calling all those who work with Hades :)
« on: August 09, 2016, 02:57:25 pm »
As I was beach combing today I spotted a perfectly oval-shaped black pebble. I wasn't going to pick it up at first, but I had a little voice telling me that I really should. As I was dusting the sand off of it, the word 'Hades' popped immediately to mind. Feeling a bit non-plussed I popped it in my pocket.

After that I kept being plagued by the little voice from earlier, it kept on banging on about decorating or annointing the pebble. I don't know that much about Hades, so does anyone have any idea about what he might like? Or if there's any particular scents, colours or sigils that are related/sacred to Him?

Many thanks! :)

XxSapphirexX

• View Profile
Re: Calling all those who work with Hades :)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 03:31:25 am »
Quote from: troll maiden;194846
As I was beach combing today I spotted a perfectly oval-shaped black pebble. I wasn't going to pick it up at first, but I had a little voice telling me that I really should. As I was dusting the sand off of it, the word 'Hades' popped immediately to mind. Feeling a bit non-plussed I popped it in my pocket.

After that I kept being plagued by the little voice from earlier, it kept on banging on about decorating or annointing the pebble. I don't know that much about Hades, so does anyone have any idea about what he might like? Or if there's any particular scents, colours or sigils that are related/sacred to Him?

Many thanks! :)

I know I might be a bit late in replying to this, but as far as I know he's associated with screech owls, 'riches' of the earth (this could include certain gemstones or minerals), he's also associated with the narcissus flower (nowadays they're synonymous with daffodils), he's associated with poplar and cypress trees, and he's associated with pomegranates from the myth of him and Persephone.
From what others have said about him, he doesn't really prefer a certain scent, but you could try pomegranate. His sacred sigils would be the bident (a two-pronged fork), Cerebus the guard dog of the underworld, and cypress trees.
As for colors, try black, ashen greys, maroon, violets, and maybe anything that looks metallic. He's also the God of precious stones and metals.

Honestly, you're in the same situation I'm in. I'm looking for help with Hades too. I hope this helps and I hope you have better luck than I have.
If you anymore questions, feel free to reply here or to PM me. I know a lot about Hades as a Greek god.

Tags: