Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: Ghosts...and...Dreams...  (Read 2780 times)

FlutterbyScribe

• View Profile
Ghosts...and...Dreams...
« on: August 03, 2016, 01:15:21 pm »
Okay, first sorry for this post being a little long. I am trying to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak...

#1   I have always been a little...not normal. From the time I was born I could see and talk with the dead. Not as part of any ritual work, but just like I would be talking to my parents or my brother or friends from school. They were real, and they helped a few times when my family and I needed it. I never had imaginary friends, they were all just friends, and they lived and they died. When I was little they weren't scary to me, but as I have grown up my fear has increased. I have been trying to work on fear, but as I do that either new things show up that I haven't seen before or new things start happening to me. I am becoming a bit more...aware, for lack of a better word.

Any advice or a general direction I can look for answers or information? :confused:

#2  I have always had dreams that aren't quite dreams. Either it is a scenario that I am a part of or I am simply walking around. Either I am walking around my home or I am walking around the house that used to be next door. Sometimes I even walk down the street. Sometimes I am alone, but most of the time I 'chat' with some of the spirits or ghosts that are in my home.

I know once I wake that I was asleep, my rational brain tells me it was just a dream. Lately though, my rational brain has been losing. I have looked up Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming, and honestly I do not think either of them are what is happening, though I could be wrong. I know what it feels like when I am there, I do not have complete control over my actions, but I know, I just know it is real.

Does anyone here know what could possibly be happening? :confused:

Cliff notes version:
Seeing beyond the veil
Dreams that aren't dreams

:eek:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:01:47 pm by Morag »

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Ghosts...and...Dreams...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 05:03:38 pm »
Quote from: FlutterbyScribe;194688

A Reminder:
Hi FlutterbyScribe,

Please use the default text color, font, and size when posting - we have  many members who find it difficult or uncomfortable to read fancy  colors or fonts, and it's required by our rules (in point #3 of 'The "Do" Rules' section). I've gone ahead and edited your post back to the default font size.

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary,  but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to  contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Morag
TC Forum Staff
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

FlutterbyScribe

• View Profile
Re: Ghosts...and...Dreams...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 10:55:32 am »
Quote from: Morag;194690

I apologize for the format error. I did the post in Microsoft word and copy and pasted it onto here. I forgot to reformat. Thank you for correcting it and letting me know of my error.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 11:12:10 am by SunflowerP »

Tags: