Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Author Topic: Introduction and Questions  (Read 816 times)

Ghostoffans

• View Profile
Introduction and Questions
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:17:48 am »
I am new to this wonderful site, as in posting, I visited here before, but I said to myself to become a member. I am a Deist, I used to be Christian into I realized that other gods/goddesses exist. I am right now searching for a patron and maybe a matron for at least a month!

Questions:

I was walking and I saw the face of Odin and a female ( unrecognizable) and I wonder if Odin is my Patron, I felt a presence inside me wanting to show themselfs to me

I want to go a bit depth about myself, I want your opinions on which god/Goddess fits me. I like to play games, video, and even mind games, I like to have fun, help others out, and I like to think, a lot, I love the cold and warm temperatures, and the rain and thunder makes me happy, I am a Leo and I love Eagles and jaguars. I get rather angry quick and love to learn when it's necessary, I love wars and their history behind them. I love to learn mysteries in religion, and I love food, and last but not least, I love to play pranks and joke around.

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Introduction and Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:24:42 am »
Quote from: Ghostoffans;194434
I am new to this wonderful site, as in posting, I visited here before, but I said to myself to become a member.

Hi, and welcome!

I am a Deist, I used to be Christian into I realized that other gods/goddesses exist. I am right now searching for a patron and maybe a matron for at least a month!

I think you're likely to get more responses to your question if you post in another folder (Either the Gods, Goddesses, and Mythology, or the Paganism for Beginners folder, depending on whether you'd like the Beginner-Friendly folder rules to apply.) Lots of people don't read the introductions folder, or only occasionally, so you'll get better responses in folders that deal with your particular questions.

I will say that there are plenty of paths where a patron deity is not a central thing, and certainly plenty where making that kind of commitment is not a fast process, or expected to be. (A lot of the people I know, that's something that happens only over years.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:25:16 am by Jenett »
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

Morag

• Senior Staff
  • cranky witch mom
    • View Profile
    • Priestess of the 3
  • Religion: Priestess of the 3
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: Introduction and Questions
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 01:59:48 pm »
Quote from: Ghostoffans;194434

Welcome to TC!
Pray drunk. Hex sober.
Priestess of the 3
"The most powerful god at any given moment is the one who can solve the moment's problem."
-Darkhawk

Tags: