Re: "Christ Is King" by Yei
[Yesterday at 04:35:34 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sophia C
[Yesterday at 03:14:58 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Jack
[Yesterday at 02:41:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Altair
[Yesterday at 02:06:38 pm]

Author Topic: General/Non-Specific: I can feel the Magic in my Blood.  (Read 596 times)

JAMESBROWNISDEAD

• View Profile
I can feel the Magic in my Blood.
« on: June 23, 2016, 03:11:36 pm »
CONTENT NOTE: This post contains a reference to nonconsensual incestuous inclinations.

I was born in Newport, Gwent.
Town then, City now.
I've always felt a massive connection to my homeland of Wales and pine for it's forests and rivers again.

I have many experiences, that solidify my religious and spiritual belief, and i will try to keep them as concise and informative as possible.

When i was younger, The entity that i now know is Cernunnos, came to me and taught me how to masturbate so i do not rape my sister.
I could always perceive Faeries and always felt a massive connection to a realm outside of this one, which i now know is Annwn.

Growing up during my adolescence, a Faerie by the name of Llysander came to me and taught me all about meditative states, and trances, and how to deliver the souls of the departed to their correct places after their deaths. Which i know now by the term "Psychopomp"

And more recently, learning how to craft and guide my spirit to a resting place after this vessel where i will live with my Wife, having massive successes with Wind Magic.

I'm basically giving this information here to ask. What would someone, who feels like a direct bridge to this world and the other, be classed as under a pagan title? All of the looking and searching i do, i feel like, All Pagan groups apply to me, but none of them absolutely.

I can FEEL it, It feels like my soul is fae, how can i go about finding other people who feel like this? People with similar experiences? I want to have people i can talk to often about these things where they are also a part of it, and not just an outsider who is hearing a "Crazy Welshman" ramble about old myths and legends from his ancestors.

(ETA content note at beginning - SP)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:37:39 pm by SunflowerP »
I am, the Altar Destiny. Presence. Of the Living Myth.
ᛁᚾᚴᛁᛏ:ᚠᚢᚱᛒᛅᚱᛘᛅᚾᛏᛁ:ᚢᚠᛁᚱ:ᛁᛅᚠᛁᛋ:ᛋᚢᛁᚾ

Tags: