Re: Cill Shift Schedule by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:04:57 pm]

Re: Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 11:21:37 pm]

Re: Spring Has Sprung! 2024 Edition by SunflowerP
[March 21, 2024, 10:24:10 pm]

Stellar Bling: The Good, the Bad, the OMG! by Altair
[March 21, 2024, 02:52:34 pm]

Author Topic: The Order of Pagans  (Read 2746 times)

Myst Moonlight

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
The Order of Pagans
« on: June 20, 2016, 01:50:34 pm »
Hello everyone, I am a member of the forum called paganspace and there is a new group there that I wish to advertise:

There are Pagans throughout the world, but many of them are scattered. Because of this, many would feel alone in such a big world. The Order of Pagans is a group aspiring to be one day the calling to all Pagans alike. A simple group now, The Order of Pagans hopes that one day it can become a vast organization contributing to society in the unique ways that come from the ideals of Paganism. Not only that, but the Order of Pagans is meant to be a home of all different genres of the old religions whether that be the Celts, Norse, Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu-Wiccans, Eastern influenced, and so on. The main goal of this group is to bring the world of Paganism together, and bring closer an age of acceptance and adventure. The key slogan is the german phrase, "Wir Alles Familian," meaning, "We are all family." The Order of Pagans is a peaceful group, and does not condone any form of violence among Pagans. Everyone should be treated fairly and justly. With all that being said, let the Pagans of around the world come together in total harmony and bring a new age in an ever changing world.

If anybody wishes to join us please come to paganspace, and search under groups

Jack

• Adept Member
    • View Profile
    • Skyhold
  • Religion: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Preferred Pronouns: they/he
Re: The Order of Pagans
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 04:09:46 pm »
Quote from: Myst Moonlight;192766
Hello everyone, I am a member of the forum called paganspace and there is a new group there that I wish to advertise:

There are Pagans throughout the world, but many of them are scattered. Because of this, many would feel alone in such a big world. The Order of Pagans is a group aspiring to be one day the calling to all Pagans alike. A simple group now, The Order of Pagans hopes that one day it can become a vast organization contributing to society in the unique ways that come from the ideals of Paganism. Not only that, but the Order of Pagans is meant to be a home of all different genres of the old religions whether that be the Celts, Norse, Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Hindu-Wiccans, Eastern influenced, and so on. The main goal of this group is to bring the world of Paganism together, and bring closer an age of acceptance and adventure. The key slogan is the german phrase, "Wir Alles Familian," meaning, "We are all family." The Order of Pagans is a peaceful group, and does not condone any form of violence among Pagans. Everyone should be treated fairly and justly. With all that being said, let the Pagans of around the world come together in total harmony and bring a new age in an ever changing world.

If anybody wishes to join us please come to paganspace, and search under groups

Oh, interesting. I haven't seen a new group like this in a while.

I couldn't tell from your description; what does the group do? Are you engaging in advocacy? Education? How does it differ from other pan-pagan groups? What is the benefit of engaging with the group?

I'll be honest, I've never seen a pan-pagan group, or even a group limited to a specific kind of paganism, that achieved anything close to "total harmony". How do you plan to create and enforce harmony?
Hail Mara, Lady of Good Things!
"The only way to cope with something deadly serious is to try to treat it a little lightly." -Madeleine L'Engle

Tags: