Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 11:06:51 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Author Topic: God and Goddess  (Read 3284 times)

anarchistbanjo

• View Profile
    • https://anarchistbanjosworld.wordpress.com/
God and Goddess
« on: May 30, 2016, 01:52:02 pm »
God and Goddess

God and Goddess are two opposites eternally joined in love. They are two creators and two rulers without beginning and without end. They are Divine Counterparts that were created at the same time from the same substance. They share the same soul.

God created the spirits, the pure angelic beings and his world is the world of the astral planes. His is the non-physical world that knows no pain or suffering. The world of the mind and of ideas. Yet God always yearns for the delights of the emotions and the pleasures of the physical world. His children have been called the sons and daughters of God and are linked energetically to the nonphysical worlds of the spirit. They have created the Patriarchal religions of the past and their souls long for the immortal spirit worlds from which they originated. They are Gods and Goddesses that long to become human and explore the pleasures of physical life.

Goddess created the visible, the physical and the perishable. She created the flesh, its passions and pleasures, and the earth with its struggles, torments and doubts, the veil of tears. She created Nature, and all living things. Yet she always yearns for the delights of the non-physical astral worlds. She longs for the immortality of the soul and the continuation of life against all odds and restrictions. To her physical life in an immortal body is the most sacred achievement. Her children have been called the sons and daughters of men and are linked energetically to the physical earth itself. They have created the Matriarchal religions of the past and they long for immortal physical bodies. They long to become Gods and Goddesses and explore the mysteries of the nonphysical worlds.

God is order, tradition, natural law, humility and submission. He tells his children, “Be humble and do not resist. Follow tradition and your destiny. Then you will attain my kingdom. Be more childish than a child, abandon your own will and simply follow the path of tradition. Do not search for beginnings or endings because all is predestined! There is nothing to seek, it is already created!

Goddess is out of the box thinking, lawlessness, willfulness, contrariness and visionary leaps into the future. She is the curiosity that seeks after the most hidden mysteries and the boundless titanic defiance that overthrows all laws, rules and traditions. She is the highest wisdom and the deepest depravity. She is the wildest pride and speechless humility: that is the only way humanity can thwart the rules and have free will. That is the only way life can continue to survive against all odds. She is the extreme in all ways. She sanctifies the high and daring, the zealous and calls it heroism. She teaches man that there is no sin except that of going against one’s own nature. She sanctifies curiosity and calls it science; she encourages man to investigate into his own origins and calls it philosophy. She allows and teaches everything in the streambed of sexuality without restriction and calls it art. She teaches that the circle of life is the most sacred of things and all nature must survive together in harmony.
Goddess is a good mother and way shower.

“You are sick and want to become healthy? Look! My earth is abundant with all kinds of herbs that can heal you, abundant with rich poisons. But you can force them to serve as medicines.

You want to become rich; to search after hidden treasure? Oh, I have a thousand ways to entice your soul out of its hiding place so that it can reveal the precious veins of the earth. Your soul knows everything. It and I come from the same Source. The secret is to develop your soul and its powers will then bring you everything!

You want to look into the future and unravel your destiny? Go, investigate the flight of the birds, listen to the sighing of the leaves, gaze at the stars, look into a crystalline mirror, and decipher the lines on your palm. Your future has been predestined in a thousand ways, but explore, seek and unravel, for my commandment is to become aware and to discern, to be circumspect, far-sighted and creatively curious. Do this and you can alter your own destiny!

You want your enemies destroyed without being taken by the law? You want to find your true soul mate! Go! Learn how to separate your soul from your body and I will carry you over thousands of miles, so that you may invisibly satisfy the desires of your heart. This is because your own well-being, the development of your own soul and the creation of your future are my highest priority.

You are losing a loved one to death? I have compassion for your love, because love, and the propagation of your species, is after my own heart. Go! I have a thousand ways, a thousand spells to snatch your dearest back from death!

I promise you everything. You shall see and receive everything if you follow my path. But my path is difficult because perfection is difficult.”

So spoke the Goddess, the bringer of love. Her greatest enemy, the youth from Nazareth had not yet been born. And many followed her path and over long years of trials and torments they explored the secrets of the heavens and the earth, turned everything around so that all the poisons became medicines, so that the waters showed them visions of the future, so that the volcanic fumes that streamed out of the earth revealed the secret essence of all things to them. And they pressed further and further along the path of their visions altering their destinies. They drew circles around themselves, and spoke a sequence of vowels, one after the other, until a prayer, or a hand movement, was enough to connect their soul to the entire cosmos. The invisible worlds of the astral planes opened up to them in all their glory. Every law of space and time lay suspended and the chains of cause and effect were stripped away to reveal the boundless reaches of the first beginning and the most distant future.

Humanity became free and began to create its own destiny.

Copyright by Joe Bandel 2016
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:06:39 pm by Darkhawk »

Jenett

• Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Seeking: First steps on a path
  • Religion: Initiatory religious witchcraft
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Re: God and Goddess
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 03:20:03 pm »
Quote from: anarchistbanjo;192107
God and Goddess

A Reminder:
We don't mind long posts here, but to avoid having a hard-to-read  wall-o'-text, hitting "enter" twice every few lines adds some white  space and makes it easier to follow. Your post has been edited to add an extra line where your paragraphs suggested it, but it's a really good habit to get into yourself.

They don't have to be the "proper" place for paragraph breaks (we're interested in readability more than technicalities), or a complete  change of thought - some thoughts take a lot of lines and need to be  broken up into sub-thoughts - as long as they're there.)

This isn't a formal warning, just a reminder.  No  reply is necessary,  but if you have questions or need clarification,  please feel free to  contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!

In addition to the whitespace reminder above, there doesn't seem to really be a question or point of discussion in your post, and the forum isn't really designed just for posting of essays or long form articles.

If you have questions or aspects you'd like to talk about, it might be helpful to include them in a follow up comment.

If you want to post essays, or to discuss essays you've already written, it's fine to put a link to something (a blog post, website, etc. where there are more formatting options to make a long text easier to read) in a post and then ask a few questions or frame a discussion that would encourage conversation on this forum.
Seek Knowledge, Find Wisdom: Research help on esoteric and eclectic topics (consulting and other services)

Seeking: first steps on a Pagan path (advice for seekers and people new to Paganism)

anarchistbanjo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 06:50:51 am »
Quote from: Jenett;192112
In addition to the whitespace reminder above, there doesn't seem to really be a question or point of discussion in your post, and the forum isn't really designed just for posting of essays or long form articles.

If you have questions or aspects you'd like to talk about, it might be helpful to include them in a follow up comment.

If you want to post essays, or to discuss essays you've already written, it's fine to put a link to something (a blog post, website, etc. where there are more formatting options to make a long text easier to read) in a post and then ask a few questions or frame a discussion that would encourage conversation on this forum.

Thank you so much for clarifying this. I will use links in the future for this kind of posting. I did try to put space but didn't push enter twice. Thanks.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:52:28 am »

Are you Joe Bandel? If not, this post is a violation of this forum's rules on copyrighted material. If I do not have a "Yes, I'm Joe Bandel" answer ASAP this post will be removed for copyright violation.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

anarchistbanjo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 05:12:41 pm »
Quote from: RandallS;192132
Are you Joe Bandel? If not, this post is a violation of this forum's rules on copyrighted material. If I do not have a "Yes, I'm Joe Bandel" answer ASAP this post will be removed for copyright violation.

I am Joe Bandel and I own this material. Thank you for asking. What my intention was is that I am working on a Book of Shadows and have gathered some very interesting information over the years that others would not have access to. That is why I thought some people might find it interesting. So am I ok?

I am a writer of several books and have also translated six books into English. You can google me if you wish! Chuckle.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:20:09 pm by anarchistbanjo »

Naturebound

• Sr. Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 07:23:24 pm »
God and Goddess

God and Goddess are two opposites eternally joined in love. They are two creators and two rulers without beginning and without end. They are Divine Counterparts that were created at the same time from the same substance. They share the same soul.

You want to become rich; to search after hidden treasure? Oh, I have a thousand ways to entice your soul out of its hiding place so that it can reveal the precious veins of the earth. Your soul knows everything. It and I come from the same Source. The secret is to develop your soul and its powers will then bring you everything!

Beautiful writing! I hear the muses speak through time, remnants of Plato's symposium, Kahlil Gibran, and Friedrich Nietzsche. Your words have the same resonance. I love synesthesia but your symphony with words is an inspiration.  Many Thanks.

Tags: