Re: "Christ Is King" by SunflowerP
[Yesterday at 10:30:17 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 08:31:19 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Darkhawk
[Yesterday at 07:54:40 pm]

Re: "Christ Is King" by Sefiru
[Yesterday at 07:44:49 pm]

Author Topic: I think I can predict the future and I don't know what can I do  (Read 3197 times)

SaxLun

• Jr. Newbie
    • View Profile
Hello.

One of my best friends told me about this forum, because I have a little
"Problem".

Well, to star with, I always have premonitory dreams. For me is not strange, because I have two per week. But one day, I had a strange prediction, and it was that, in ten minutes, my fathers will arrive home. It's not too weird, but I have this predictions all the time when my parents go out.

Then, I had a lot of questions of friends like: "Will I pass Maths?" or similar, and I always responde with yes or no, because I can feel it, and I'm always right.

This Wednesday, something happened. I was talking with one of my friends and I said to him if he wants to have Skype with me. He said no, and I had instisted a lot, but he won't. Suddenly, I had a strenge feeling, and was so weird. I told to my friend that probably tomorrow can't Skype. Yesterday, their parents took away his moile and computer. Today, I was thinking a lot about a friend, but I don't know why, and I was thinking: "She's so happy right now". Then, suddenly happened: she was really happy because she was going to study arts, her dream.

I don't know if you think this is so stupid or something, but I don't know. I have 15 years old. What is happening to me? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

RedGreyRaven

• View Profile
Re: I think I can predict the future and I don't know what can I do
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:20:26 pm »
Quote from: SaxLun;191449
Hello.

One of my best friends told me about this forum, because I have a little
"Problem".

Well, to star with, I always have premonitory dreams. For me is not strange, because I have two per week. But one day, I had a strange prediction, and it was that, in ten minutes, my fathers will arrive home. It's not too weird, but I have this predictions all the time when my parents go out.

Then, I had a lot of questions of friends like: "Will I pass Maths?" or similar, and I always responde with yes or no, because I can feel it, and I'm always right.

This Wednesday, something happened. I was talking with one of my friends and I said to him if he wants to have Skype with me. He said no, and I had instisted a lot, but he won't. Suddenly, I had a strenge feeling, and was so weird. I told to my friend that probably tomorrow can't Skype. Yesterday, their parents took away his moile and computer. Today, I was thinking a lot about a friend, but I don't know why, and I was thinking: "She's so happy right now". Then, suddenly happened: she was really happy because she was going to study arts, her dream.

I don't know if you think this is so stupid or something, but I don't know. I have 15 years old. What is happening to me? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Hello there. I had to analyse your writing a bit, mainly because it's bit hard to read on places (Some spelling mistakes there and there, which most likely comes from your young age and because English is not the language you speak at home.) Basically, what you are telling sounds a good example of intuition. I have no knowledge of premonitions while dreaming, but being able to tell someone: "you will pass this exam." because you have a feeling inside that is the case, and they will - is pretty much what I see intuition is.

I don't think there is nothing bad happening to you, or that you should be afraid. Look further on the subject (there is plenty of websites about this) and you might even learn to use it for your best. Hope this helps you.

RandallS

• Site Admin
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Hellenic Pagan
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 07:56:56 am »
Quote from: RedGreyRaven;192559
Hello there. I had to analyse your writing a bit, mainly because it's bit hard to read on places (Some spelling mistakes there and there, which most likely comes from your young age and because English is not the language you speak at home.)

A Reminder:
Please remember that this is an international forum and the rules forbid "attacking" a post based on spelling and grammar errors. This was not quite a attack, but it was a bit unnecessary. The sentence in parenthesis was not really needed and the comment on "young age" was definitely not needed.
Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog]: Microlite74/75/78/81, BX Advanced, and Other Old School Tabletop RPGs
Microlite20: Lots of Rules Lite Tabletop RPGs -- Many Free

Skumring

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
  • Religion: Rökkatru
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 09:18:51 am »
Quote from: SaxLun;191449

What you've described in the first part sounds a lot like "precognitive dreaming". Nothing bad or anything there. Just keep a dream journal to chronicle the experiences and maybe note just how accurate the dreams are after they've happened.

The second part, I agree, sounds like simple intuition. Again, nothing bad or whatnot there.

Enjoy your gifts!
Owner of Dusk's Embrace Woodworking

At Dusk's Embrace Woodworking we strive to use only naturally sourced materials to make our products out of respect and love for our home.

Facebook: @DusksEmbraceWoodworking

Tags: